Page 36 of 41 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast
    The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Wow look at that improvement!! This is great! Definitely second posting these on ComicFury I'm sure they'd love it
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

2. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Daaaaang, look at that improvement in the remake! See, that's how it's done!

Again, I love the humor, the personalities, the character expressions, and they all have a great and meaningful moral to the story. You should definitely post these on ComicFury, I think these would be very popular over there!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Man it's crazy looking back isn't it? Reworking something and seeing just how much you've improved over the years. Incredible work dude!

Always do love seeing Gible make his return in these. Rework or new.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Wow look at that improvement!! This is great! Definitely second posting these on ComicFury I'm sure they'd love it
    Whats ComicFury?

Thank you all for the feedback. Honestly how you all responded is exactly what I was thinking looking at the two next to each other. Im also trying to tone down on the written dialog. Ive read that to much of it can make people lose interest so Im hoping to find creative ways to leave some panals open and have them explain themselves.

I added Gible into this version messing around in the back which turned out okay. I wanted to make it more clear that this wasn't just a story he made up and make him more apart of the experience in his own way. Also I put a couple of Easter Eggs in this comic. If you like those kinds of things let me know if you see them @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Rival Max View Post
    Whats ComicFury?

Thank you all for the feedback. Honestly how you all responded is exactly what I was thinking looking at the two next to each other. Im also trying to tone down on the written dialog. Ive read that to much of it can make people lose interest so Im hoping to find creative ways to leave some panals open and have them explain themselves.

I added Gible into this version messing around in the back which turned out okay. I wanted to make it more clear that this wasn't just a story he made up and make him more apart of the experience in his own way. Also I put a couple of Easter Eggs in this comic. If you like those kinds of things let me know if you see them @Pokemon Trainer Sarah
    ComicFury is this nifty comic hosting site where you can build a whole comic website within ComicFury and give it all kinds of neat customization features and such. Just as some examples not advertising!, here's the ComicFury site I use for Team Buckshot and this is the site Noble uses for Shaymin Cafe. As you can tell, you can essentially customize it and organize the pages in whichever way you choose and it makes navigation a lot easier as well. I highly recommend it, it's been pretty easy to use and I've had quite a bit of fun working with it. And the community is cool, though every now and then you may get funky comments from random peeps, but I've yet to see anything even remotely insulting. Meanwhile, the admin, Kyo, is awesome. Definitely a cool, funny, and very knowledgeable guy. But yeah, I think this would do really well over there, also, and I'm sure it'll pick up quite a few fans and subscribers.

And yeah, I like how you make all your own graphics and backgrounds now, not to mention the character art and design look a LOT crisper and neater now as well. Everything looks really cool and you add a lot of nice details in your backgrounds instead of just grabbing pictures from elsewhere (definitely a nice feature that makes the comics uniquely yours). And yeah, I like all those extra details and bits in the background and those kinds of Easter eggs you have tucked in here and there. It makes it fun just to let your eyes get carried away and look for all these extra funny and nifty things you've got here and there. :3

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    ComicFury is this nifty comic hosting site where you can build a whole comic website within ComicFury and give it all kinds of neat customization features and such. Just as some examples not advertising!, here's the ComicFury site I use for Team Buckshot and this is the site Noble uses for Shaymin Cafe. As you can tell, you can essentially customize it and organize the pages in whichever way you choose and it makes navigation a lot easier as well. I highly recommend it, it's been pretty easy to use and I've had quite a bit of fun working with it. And the community is cool, though every now and then you may get funky comments from random peeps, but I've yet to see anything even remotely insulting. Meanwhile, the admin, Kyo, is awesome. Definitely a cool, funny, and very knowledgeable guy. But yeah, I think this would do really well over there, also, and I'm sure it'll pick up quite a few fans and subscribers.

And yeah, I like how you make all your own graphics and backgrounds now, not to mention the character art and design look a LOT crisper and neater now as well. Everything looks really cool and you add a lot of nice details in your backgrounds instead of just grabbing pictures from elsewhere (definitely a nice feature that makes the comics uniquely yours). And yeah, I like all those extra details and bits in the background and those kinds of Easter eggs you have tucked in here and there. It makes it fun just to let your eyes get carried away and look for all these extra funny and nifty things you've got here and there. :3
    Thank you for the compliment honestly. Other than you guys my comic doesn't get any feedback on facebook or Instagram. I get some likes of course but its to be able to actually here positive things about your work.

I did start up a gible bites page. I have no idea how to change anything like the colors and the background. Im embarrassed I use to know some basic HTML.

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

I made this up for those who like Easter Eggs

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

7. This post has been liked by:

This is a frame from an upcoming issue called RIP Rocket. In my mind this picture had more smoke but with paint I didn't want to overdue it.

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

9. This post has been liked by:

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Oooh looking cool!!! Can’t wait to see the full update.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Administrator

Hey so far looks really great dude! Great job!

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Oooh looking cool!!! Can’t wait to see the full update.
    I figured I'd share this before the next step of edits. It was influenced by the pxr comic :)

I never played Mystery Dungeon so when the comic here first came out I was pleasantly surprised by the coo design of the homes. I modeled the house based on the pokemon which is why I went with the lava rocks. I don't know if the game does this but I thought it would be a cool personalized touch.

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

13. This post has been liked by:

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Hey, great job on that!

I think you'd love PMD. The remake is a great way to get into it if you have a Switch.