Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    LOL that is adorable, Xanthe!!! Love the skin texture :)
    Thanks, Sarah! :D I was a little lazy with the brush, haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Oh, @Speed-X, you're too kind. ;D Here's your Viridian Axibian!

Aaxscacshdkk OMG THAT THING

DAT WITTLE MUNCHKIN IS SO CYOOOT

Thank you so much!!! <33

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

Quote Originally Posted by Speed-X View Post
    Aaxscacshdkk OMG THAT THING

DAT WITTLE MUNCHKIN IS SO CYOOOT

Thank you so much!!! <33
    YAAAAAAAAY I'M GLAD YOU LIKE IT! 8D No worries. c: So much fun to draw! :D I was watching Star Wars: Clone Wars the whole time. XD

C:

@Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Finished your cute little toaster salamander design! Will work on the final art once I get an all-clear. ;3 I like how this turned out. Oh, and since the sketch template is the male axie, I went ahead and just added what the pupil shape would be for the female version for reference!

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

5. This post has been liked by:

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Ahh I love it Speed! It's so cute! And the timer on the chest is brilliant!!! :D Love the tail and fins and everything!

Looking at the design, I just feel like it looks more like a boy. xD Do you think you could make it male instead when you do the final one, if it's not too much trouble?

Wheeee! Thanks again, it's adorable <3
    GCEA

Wow, Speed! O: I love it so far! How cool! :D And omg, the fins pop out and are bread shaped. xD That's gold. Fantastic design work! O:

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    Oh my gosh, Speed, you are SO creative with these designs! That Axie looks totally awesome! :D

And I love your depiction of the Viridian Axibian, Xanthe. C: Kinda looks like it's begging, haha.

Administrator

These are coming out really well Speed! I finally got an idea that hit me recently. So I can finally request something =D.

Request: Color - Like a storm Blue or light/sky Blue color with black and yellow/greenish (maybe have the tail like 2 arrows like hands on a clock. One being short and the other long) Edit not: I figured a female would fit better having a longer tail.
    Affinity: Time
    Sex: Female

I couldn't think of a good suiting color for them =3 so I went with 2 I like...rather than red trying to make a Pika look-alike you know. Might be good to stay away from that thought lol.

Maybe have the tail like 2 arrows like hands on a clock. One being short and the other long. Maybe like a clock (like a swirl or something similar?) look on it somewhere (chest or arm). I don't know if the eye(s) would work as a suitable location (as like the pupil)?
    Last edited by Chakramaster; 02-20-2016 at 06:37 PM.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

10. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Lunar Latias View Post
    Oh my gosh, Speed, you are SO creative with these designs! That Axie looks totally awesome! :D

And I love your depiction of the Viridian Axibian, Xanthe. C: Kinda looks like it's begging, haha.
    She's soooooo good at designing.

Thank you! C: XD Yes, she's like "love me! c:"

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Maybe have the tail like 2 arrows like hands on a clock. One being short and the other long. Maybe like a clock (like a swirl or something similar?) look on it somewhere (chest or arm). I don't know if the eye(s) would work as a suitable location (as like the pupil)?
    OH MY GOSH THE THOUGHT OF A CLOCK-AFFINITY AXIBIAN POPPED INTO MY HEAD! Now you're requesting time! Spooky!! O: Hehe.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    OH MY GOSH THE THOUGHT OF A CLOCK-AFFINITY AXIBIAN POPPED INTO MY HEAD! Now you're requesting time! Spooky!! O: Hehe.
    I DUNNO! I still can't decide if I wanna change the color or not. Dunno if yellow and blue work well in tandem with "time" affinity =3

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..