Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
    Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Alphys View Post
    Okay @Neo Emolga check my math to make sure I've got these comparisons right.

Russia from east to west is 5700 miles and from north to south is 2500 miles. Dyrin looks like Russia on its side so I'm thinking we have to travel about 2500 miles to cross Dyrin from east to west. Yes?
    Yeah, you got the right idea.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

All right @Gaster, if they flew non stop it'd be about 42 hours if Tony went 60 mph. I'm going to say it's gonna take them at the very least 3 days because realistically there's no way they're doing that in 42 hours.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

All right @Gaster, if they flew non stop it'd be about 42 hours if Tony went 60 mph. I'm going to say it's gonna take them at the very least 3 days because realistically there's no way they're doing that in 42 hours.
    Well, they could, but Jason would be kinda tired XD

(Also, remember, it's Jason, not Tony XD)

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Gaster View Post
    Well, they could, but Jason would be kinda tired XD

(Also, remember, it's Jason, not Tony XD)
    Plus Delbin has to return to the water at least once a day or else he gets dehydrated and forcibly returns to his river dolphin form.

(Uggghh)
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Plus Delbin has to return to the water at least once a day or else he gets dehydrated and forcibly returns to his river dolphin form.

(Uggghh)
    Forgot that part, but ok.

(Sorry.)

URPG Staff

My heart is in several places and all of them are fictional. u^u
    Just as an FYI, I am planning on posting soon. I've had very little extra time and energy as of late, but I hope to get a post out sometime next week at the latest.

Button by K'sariya!

URPG Stats!

Paired with noob dummy crazy kid rad friend Nar.

2 Words:

Pokemon Go

I'm gonna start on a new post now though xD Sorry for my absence!

Banner by the legendary Neo Emolga!
    Little Lizard's Library of Tales
    Paired with
    SlenderfairyComatose

Number III, the Argent Flame

@Neo Emolga

Am I still able to join or am I too late?

Name: being an Ent, he has a VERY long name. However to save time he allows people to call him "GreenLeaf LongBranch" or just "Greenleaf"
    Species: Ent

Description: GreenLeaf is a Birch tree ent, so his bark tone is pale white and his leafy hair is made of Birch leaves. He's roughly humanoid in shape, though if he stands still he can easily make himself look like a regular tree. Greenleaf stands about 10 feet tall, has deep, Dark Navy eyes and a Short beard made out of Spanish Moss.

Personality: Greenleaf, like most ents, is peaceful and does not like to harm life. He is slow, steady, friendly, and wise in many things. He equally loves all life, but despises those who treat life carelessly. Normally he would not have cared for the war of the mages, but because of the genocide of magical creatures, which included ents, he found he could no longer sit through and watch peacefully from his forest like he'd done in other human wars.

History: Greenleaf lived, for nearly his entire life, in Siven Forest. In terms of ent lives he is still rather young and was courting one of his first Entwives (Female ents) when the crusades began. At first he and the other ents of Siven forest ignored the crusades, as human fighting was not something that usually bothered them. This all changed however when the Genocides began and Greenleaf's peaceful, slow life was shattered. The crusaders attacked the Ent Village in Siven forest and Greenleaf fled, one of the few to make it out alive. The Entwife greenleaf was slain in "The burning" as the ents later called it as fire was a chief weapon in the genocide. Greenleaf swore to himself he would oneday get revenge on the captain who led the burning, a long, red haired man with two silver teeth.

The few ents who survived the genocide attack only managed it because they successfully fled across the sea and made it safely to MAVI. Greenleaf and the other ents now live on the edges of Windsong Forest. The other ents, beaten and weary, did not share Greenleaf's thirst for justice and so he was alone when he sought out and joined the Wind guild.

Guild: Wind Guild. Greenleaf, not being a fan of causing pain/death, prefers spells that will bind or otherwise immobilize his enemies, however if he is attacking something not alive or something he particularly hates (IE a wooden war ship) Greenleaf will use plenty of force to destroy it completely. He equally uses tree based and wind based spells and is happy to work with others to create more powerful attacks

Likes: Fresh Water, TREES, Summer breeze, Small animals (Especialy birds), Flowers
    Dislikes: People who cut down trees without worthy need, Fire/Magma, The crusaders, Dark caves
    Other: He likes to let Birds nest in his hair. He particularly likes Bluebirds.
    Last edited by Morzone; 07-18-2016 at 07:22 PM.

VPP

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Morzone View Post
    @Neo Emolga

Am I still able to join or am I too late?
    You're all good! I checked it out and you're set to go!

@Gaster soo.... Got any ideas for antics Izuru and Bahram can get into? xD I've kinda been hogging the plot a bit and feel kinda bad for it ^^' also I'm kinda not sure what to write next xD Also, do you want an NPC too? I kinda just jumped in with (soon to be) two and I hope it's not overwhelming or anything ^^'

Banner by the legendary Neo Emolga!
    Little Lizard's Library of Tales
    Paired with
    SlenderfairyComatose

Number III, the Argent Flame