Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Gaster View Post
    I'm sure, she used the name and has me look it up while we were on join.me together.
    Oh cool. I wasn't sure anyone else knew about them.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Alphys View Post
    I think I got everything but just let me know if I missed anything.
    Ha! Totally not what I was expecting, but it's all good! Dolphins are cool too.

The Cast

Arryn Shinesong (Elf, Light Guild) - Played by EmeraldSky
    Jason Richardson (Werepyre, Shadow Guild) - Played by Gaster
    Jysan Ryderan (Faerie, Shadow Guild) - Played by Neo Emolga
    Arus (Half-Dragon, Fire Guild) - Played by Trainer17
    Valryssa Scarlet (Dragon, Fire Guild) - Played by FedoraChar
    Rima Omarah (Sheikah, Shadow Guild) - Played by Alphys
    Lightthroat Hadran Lurel (Orphus, Wind Guild) - Played by Velocity
    Servitor Kalmo Helvec (Human, Light Guild) - Played by The Nonexistent Tazz
    Crown Prince Yargo Kartonis (Human, Water Guild) - Played by The Nonexistent Tazz
    Izuru Natsume (Kitsune, Fire Guild) - Played by Gaster
    Aria-Haizen 'Hazy' (Storm Kyte, Wind Guild) - Played by Saraibre Ryu
    Crystal (Human, Fire Guild) - Played by crystalcat
    Delbin Kawa (Encantado, Water Guild) - Played by Alphys

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

So when are we starting on Wednesday? Like is there a particular time or did I just miss that because I'm too lazy to look back?
    / / / / / / / /

URPG Staff

My heart is in several places and all of them are fictional. u^u
    Speaking of Wednesday - I'm still 100% cool with starting then, but I probably won't be able to get actually involved until later. I'm starting work Thursday and it's probably gonna take a lot out of me. XD

Button by K'sariya!

URPG Stats!

Paired with noob dummy crazy kid rad friend Nar.

Senior Administrator

So when are we starting on Wednesday? Like is there a particular time or did I just miss that because I'm too lazy to look back?
    Probably around morning EST. Yeah, I wasn't specific and was even just suggesting it before.

Quote Originally Posted by Velocity View Post
    Speaking of Wednesday - I'm still 100% cool with starting then, but I probably won't be able to get actually involved until later. I'm starting work Thursday and it's probably gonna take a lot out of me. XD
    It's no problem, good luck with your new job! Hope it's a good one!

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Probably around morning EST. Yeah, I wasn't specific and was even just suggesting it before.
    Well that's specific. Currently I'm on… I think it's CST so I'll reply as soon as I can and such. Maybe by the time I reply other people will have too so I can kind of bounce off theirs because that's kind of my thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Velocity View Post
    No Velo how can I start without you?
    / / / / / / / /

Senior Administrator

Well that's specific. Currently I'm on… I think it's CST so I'll reply as soon as I can and such. Maybe by the time I reply other people will have too so I can kind of bounce off theirs because that's kind of my thing.
    No rush! Definitely not a critical thingy, so don't fret too much about it. I honestly haven't started my opening post yet either, so heh.

Also, I was never able to come up with a second character. Might be something I save for later.

Cool beans with starting Wednesday--I have work, though, so I probably won't be on till later in the evening (MST time). BUT EXCITEMENT

I'm thinking about a second character, too, but I might wait and see how things go before committing

Banner by the legendary Neo Emolga!
    Little Lizard's Library of Tales
    Paired with
    SlenderfairyComatose

Number III, the Argent Flame

I'm going to join this if that's alright at this time.

EDIT: Completed the character sheet. Enjoy the conlang terms; drop the diacritics if necessary.

Name: Rjoŭmi Tęlašjiŭ (IPA: /ɹjoʊmi təlaɕiʊ/)
    Species: Ińđedstŕę (similar to a cross between humans and mimics)

Description: Rjoŭmi usually appears to be a brown-haired human female 1.6 m tall, of average build, wearing a cloak over a standard set of tunic and trousers. Her eyes are of variable color due to her polymorphic nature. However, she can easily change her appearance to perfectly imitate medium to large inanimate objects.
    Personality: Rjoŭmi is usually impulsive and often acts independent from her group. However, she knows when to take it seriously and follow orders. She enjoys trolling her enemies before killing them. She is also a natural polyglot, knowing six languages, and enjoys having friends around. She is against King Vrell because she used magic often in her old life.
    History: Rjoŭmi entered the plane of existence of the world of Ariel after she attempted to invert herself in her original world of Glajkętŕanę. Finding herself in Constor in a location parallel to her house and thus populated by Ińđedstŕę, she set out to discover the world of Ariel for herself, transforming herself into various human forms to lay low. Eventually, she became aware of the Guilds and joined them.

Guild: Water. Rjoŭmi enjoys any spells that turn opponents against each other or bring opponents under her control, making the Water Guild's psychic and mind-manipulation magic perfect for her.
    Likes: Trolling her enemies, language learning and linguistics, fellow Ińđedstŕę
    Dislikes: Not being able to change form (regardless of whether or not she intends to do so), extreme levels of immaturity, stupidity

Other: N/A
    Last edited by W32Coravint; 06-08-2016 at 08:49 AM.

URPG Staff

My heart is in several places and all of them are fictional. u^u
    Quick question. Does anyone have any opinions on where specific Guilds should be headquartered, besides the Wind Guild logically being in Skybound City? I plan on having Hadran attend a meeting of a Shadow Guild chapter (mostly to bolster appearances of unity) but if someone else is looking to use the location I'd like to incorporate that or switch spots, depending on whether it's compatible. I'm looking at Lesonia, Raya since it's the closest to Skybound and that way I don't have to worry about the logistics of "how did my character get here".

Button by K'sariya!

URPG Stats!

Paired with noob dummy crazy kid rad friend Nar.