Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast
    The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Delbin Kawa, Encantado
    Water Guild
    Flying over Dyrin
    Affected RPers: @AWA1997

Delbin frowned. If Jason couldn't help him then why didn't he just say that to start with? All Delbin wanted was a straight answer and he was not getting that. He also wanted a hug but he wasn't getting that either.

"I see. Fine then," he replied sourly, "I guess I'll just be stuck in limbo for the rest of my life, wondering if my decisions are actually right or not because no one will tell me if they are or not."
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Jason Richardson, Werepyre
    Shadow Guild
    Flying over Dyrin
    Affected RPers: @Noblejanobii

"Look, most of the time there isn't a black-and-white answer to right or wrong." Jason said. "There will always be someone who says that what you did was wrong, but there will also be someone who says you did the right thing. Unless what you did is indisputably one way or the other, both in what you did and why you did it, all that really matters is if you think it's right or wrong." He sighed. "Tell me, I left my family when I was ten because I was turned into a werepyre. I spent five years in isolation in the forest before I found a way to change my appearance, and even then I stayed out of the public eye as much as possible, would you say I did the right thing through all of that, or through any of it?"

Greenleaf longbranch, Ent
    Wind guild
    The docks, Savire, Dyrin
    Affected RP'ers: @Neo Emolga

Greenleaf nodded gratefully. "Hmm yes, then you have a choice. Accompany me to find other hiding mages, or go to Mavi now. You will be welcomed on any path you choose."

He decided not to comment on the "presents" Jysan had claimed to leave, feeling that it would be rude.

VPP

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Delbin Kawa, Encantado
    Water Guild
    Flying over Dyrin

Well that was a stupid question. Of course it was right. He was keeping everyone safe until he felt he could control his powers. Nothing wrong with that. No selfishness in that. In fact it was more selfless than selfish in Delbin's opinion. Jason didn't seem to agree though since he was asking the question.

"It was a selfless act of protecting those you love. Not like me where I left to be free for my own decisions. I'm not helping anyone but myself."
    / / / / / / / /

Shadow Guild
    Flying over Dyrin

"The thing is, I didn't leave to protect anyone but myself, I hid out of fear of what they'd do to me." Jason said. "Yes, it did protect them from me and me from anyone in the town that would attack a monster when they saw it, but the reasoning for it was selfish."

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Jysan Ryderan, Faerie
    Shadow Guild
    The docks, Savire, Dyrin
    Affected RPers: @Morzone

So, help Greenleaf find the other hidden mages, or head off to Mavi right now. Now, normally, I enjoyed working lone wolf, BUT this might be a good time to try something new. Plus I was really hoping these other mages would underestimate me just because I was a faerie. So often they did and like the folks in Savire, I wanted to surprise them.

"Let's get the crew together first," I told Greenleaf with a smug grin. "Wouldn't be fair to rob them of the fun. I'm sure they're itchin' to get in on the action and to harass Vrell's cronies."

Well, at least I was hoping they would be. Nah, we could consider that part of the challenge. Get the other Mages worked into raising some hell and getting into trouble.

"Any leads on where these other mages are?" I asked Greenleaf. "I mean, I have my ways to find some of them, but if you've already got their whereabouts, it would save me the trouble of casting the spells to get an idea of where they might be."

(tries to breath life into this RP too)

Greenleaf longbranch, Ent
    Wind guild
    The docks, Savire, Dyrin
    Affected RP'ers: @Neo Emolga

Greenleaf nodded at Jysan's reply, glad to have some one watching his back in the enemy territory.

"Hum, yes I have this to guide us..." Greenleaf explained, the branches making up part of his chest contorting and opening to reveal the stone tablet he'd been giving before leaving Mavi. "hmm very useful, like a secret piece of armor."

Tapping the tablet a few times, the surface rippled and bubbled, then reformed itself into a hard map of Western Dyrin. Small markers noted the location of the mages that he was supposed to find and convince to help him. One was of course over Savire, where Jysan was. Another on the edges of Ianku, one in the middle of the Undar desert, Two at the Fay Oasis, another at the base of the mountains on the edge of Duskfall swamp, and one last on slightly outside Vyram in the water. 7 mages total, including Jysan.

"hum, I suppose Ianku is the next stop, yes." Greenleaf said, reading the map.

VPP

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Delbin Kawa, Encantado
    Water Guild
    Flying over Dyrin

Delbin rolled his eyes slightly at Jason's protests. Could an act not be both? Delbin's actions were certainly not but that did not preclude Jason's actions from being categorized as such. The Encantado brushed back some of his hair and gazed across the sky. Would they ever land? This was taking so long. It was almost as if they had been suspended here for months. He did enjoy the sensation but it was difficult to tell the passage of time here even with the sun.

"I believe you are putting more guilt on yourself than you deserve."
    / / / / / / / /

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Jysan Ryderan, Faerie
    Shadow Guild
    The docks, Savire, Dyrin
    Affected RPers: @Morzone

Greenleaf explained the next step, using a stone tablet to bring up a map of Western Dyrin and markers to indicate where the other mages we were looking for were located. While I was just one of many markers, I could see there were still quite a few others we needed to get to. Well, no problem with me. I felt like I had dealt with stuff way harder than this before, but I wasn't about to say it wasn't important. We already had us, but there were still six others. Might as well get to these and make it happen.

"Ianku, hmm?" I asked, seeing that was pretty close by. "Works for me. Who are we looking for over there?"

Shadow Guild
    Flying over Dyrin

"Maybe I am." Jason said. He smirked. "But if I am, then you're doing the same thing to yourself. You say that I was right in the end. I did it for selfish reasons, but good things came from it, so it was a good decision correct?" he asked. "You say you did what you did for a selfish reason, but we have yet to see if good or bad things come from it. That means that, at the moment, and by your own logic, your choice was neither a good choice nor a bad choice, but if you let good come from it, it will become the right choice, while if you let bad things come from it, it will have been the wrong choice. It all comes down to what you do with yourself after you make the choice, and, from my perspective, you're on the right path."