Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast
    Greenleaf Longbranch, Ent
    Wind Guild
    The docks, Savire, Dyrin
    Affected RP'ers: @Neo Emolga

"Hrmmm.. let us see." Greenleaf hummed, tapping the dot over Ianku. The tablet's surface rippled again, this time coming up with a small bio. "It says We shall be searching for a witch by the name of Fiora, part of the fire guild. She is in hiding because the town was surrounded too quickly for her escape."

Greenleaf placed the tablet back over his chest, the vines quickly covering it again "Hmm, You probably need to prepare for the journey some. We should meet in an hour's time at the northern most part of this Town."

VPP

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Delbin Kawa, Encantado
    Water Guild
    Flying over Dyrin
    Affected RPers: @AWA1997

Delbin frowned and shook his head. "I forsook my people and brought shame upon my family for selfish reasons. You did it to protect them. Very different, Jason, very different. Do not confuse the two. What I did was wrong, and I will never change that opinion of myself. Some good may have come of it, but ultimately it was the wrong decision overall. There is nothing you can say that will convince me otherwise."
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Jason Richardson, Werepyre
    Shadow Guild
    Flying over Dyrin
    Affected RPers: @Noblejanobii

Jason paused. "Would you mind walking me through your thought process? I thought I understood it, but apparently not." he said. "From what I could see, we had somewhat parallel stories. We both grew up in one world, then left it for another, both of us for selfish reasons. You wanted freedom, something that you felt you lacked at home. I wanted safety, something I felt I lacked everywhere. Protecting my family was never a reason that I left, it was a side effect. Just as what you are doing now was not a reason for you leaving, but it is a side effect. I see no reason for you to say it's the wrong decision for you at this point in time and the right decision for me, but I would very much like to see why you do see reason for it." He finished speaking, thought for a second, then added. "Of course, you don't have to, it's probably asking too much for someone you just met to ask about the way you think."

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Jysan Ryderan, Faerie
    Shadow Guild
    The docks, Savire, Dyrin
    Affected RPers: @Morzone

As Jysan watched Greenleaf use the tablet, he nodded and understood what the target was. He had not met Fiora yet, but he knew there were plenty of mages that he had yet to encounter and he wasn't the least bit worried about it. He knew she wouldn't know him either, but as long as she was aware of his name and what they were trying to do, he was sure it wouldn't be a problem at all.

Greenleaf offered to give Jysan an hour to prepare, and while the faerie nodded with a smirk, he was confident he wouldn't need more than five minutes. But he wasn't certain how much of that time Greenleaf would need on his own side.

"Fair enough," Jysan replied. "I just have a few regents to go fetch, but I'll see you then."

It was likely to be more than he needed, but he figured maybe this time he'd overcompensate. Even if it was just for fun. Normally, Jysan wasn't one to overpack for anything and found it fun to improvise, but then again, considering what the mission entailed, he knew he might not be back to Savire for quite some time. By then, everything he had stashed away in his cache might either go bad or be found and stolen.

Jysan flew off back to the Rusty Shield Tavern, flickering his butterfly wings at a very rapid pace to almost become a blur to the naked eye. Once he reached the roof, he located his secret stash between the support column and the wall, where there was just a tiny space for hiding things. To any human, it was nothing and they would never notice it, but to a faerie, it was like the perfect locker to hide all kinds of things.

After going through the belongings, Jysan took whatever was most valuable. Regents and trinkets like enchanted jewelry, books, and artifacts were all taken while the least-needed things were left behind. Whatever he didn't take were all things that he wouldn't be bothered if he never saw them again.

Once he had what he needed, he prepared to meet Greenleaf at the northern part of Savire. He was looking forward to this adventure.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Delbin Kawa, Encantado
    Water Guild
    Flying over Dyrin

"My thought process is I abandoned my people instead of doing what I was told and therefore I did wrong because I brought shame onto my family!" Delbin snapped. He sighed and shook his head. Usually he was very calm and collected but he didn't really want to argue his anymore. He was in the wrong, he just knew it! "Can we just discuss something else?"
    / / / / / / / /

Shadow Guild
    Flying over Dyrin

Jason sighed. "Yeah." he said. "What would you want to talk about?"

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Delbin Kawa, Encantado
    Water Guild
    Flying over Dyrin

"Well you mentioned that you had some other adventures? What were those like?" Delbin asked. He had always been a sucker for stories so he was always curious about the adventures of others.
    / / / / / / / /

Shadow Guild
    Flying over Dyrin

"I'm not the best at telling stories." Jason said. "But I'll try. About 85 years ago, when I was 15, a small group of people, including my younger brother, but he didn't come in until later, were chosen to try and stop a war. Each of us had great skill in certain areas, and aside from my brother, were all at least decent at using some sort of magic. In order to get more people to help us, we had to take care of some major threats, such as a hydra that was terrorizing everyone nearby, but, really, there wasn't much that was too interesting."

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Delbin Kawa, Encantado
    Water Guild
    Flying over Dyrin

While it may not have seemed that interesting to Jason, it certainly sounded quite interesting to Delbin. A hydra? How epic was that! "You were so young! That's so cool! How did you get signed up for that? Are your friends still alive? Did you take down a dragon? Oooh how about any kitsune? Did you meet any of them? What kinds of adventures did you go on?" Delbin needed alllll the details for something like this.
    / / / / / / / /

Shadow Guild
    Flying over Dyrin

"Each of us were chosen by stronger beings, and for certain traits. It took us years to finish, but as far as I know everyone is still alive. My brother is the one with the shortest lifespan, we were all around the same age, and he's still alive." Jason explained. "I do not recall any dragon fights, but there was a chimera once. And, yes, I met many kitsune, at one point, we had a few that were part of our group and at one point we even met Inari, the most powerful of the kitsune. As for the adventures, there wasn't much. Mainly just waiting for new orders, then going to get more allies to try to stop the war. Fight stuff here and there to get on peoples' good sides, act as mediators to stop fighting between werewolves and vampires, stuff like that."