Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

AnimeSins: Because No Anime is Without Sin

Ever heard of or watched CinemaSins? This is essentially the same idea, but with a few alterations. Meet AnimeSins, where I watch an episode of whatever anime I want and take notes to every sin that I see during the episode, then post them below. For the most part I'll be posting episodes of whatever anime(s) I'm watching at the moment but feel free to make suggestions as to what I should sin count next. I'm always up for another good (or bad) show.

Currently because I do not have the proper editing equipment, I can't exactly make videos for this (or I could but it would be so difficult it wouldn't be practical to do them), so for now it'll just be my notes but feel free to watch the episode and follow along in my notes. There's usually so many sins that I can find that it won't be hard to figure out what goes where. Also, if you're looking to suggest a particular anime episode for me to watch and sin, or just want to see if I've done one yet, check the table of contents below. The animes I've done will be listed in alphabetical order and further subdivided by episodes I've done. But please be aware, I reserve the right to deny any of your suggestions, especially if I've already watched said anime and I don't wish to do so again.

Table of Contents
    Spoiler:
    Assassination Classroom-The Final Season:Digimon Adventures .tri:
    Spoiler:
    Inuyasha-The Final Act:Keijo!!!!!!!!
    Spoiler:
    Last edited by Noblejanobii; 10-26-2016 at 04:35 PM.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

2. This post has been liked by:

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Inuyasha: The Final Act

Episode 22

Sin Total: 76 Sins

Spoiler:
    -They have this little filler thing at the end of each opening. It's been like this since Inuyasha and I'm not sure what purpose it serves but it's stupid.
    -There's a blowing wind sound to remind both us and Sango just how eminent Miroku's death is.
    -Sango states that the sound is the sound of Miroku's wind tunnel as if none of us that are binging these episodes can remember what the sound is.
    -Miroku has no idea why Sango is so worried.
    -Sango starts to tell him but they are suddenly interrupted by an ominous fog.
    -An ominous fog is used to create an illusion, like it has literally every other time there's been an ominous fog of sorts in this series. The fact that the characters still don't understand this after literally almost 200 episodes is utterly astounding.
    -The illusion is of a familiar location, like usual. Again, this shouldn't be surprising to these people.
    -We are able to identify that a character is another character's parent because he's literally wearing the same clothes and holding the same staff as the character. So this raises multiple questions from me. If Miroku's father died in those clothes and with that staff just like it was just shown, then how did Miroku get them? Did they just have spares in the temple prepped and ready to go or did they have to be specially made? Actually, looking more closely at the illusion you can see a child Miroku and he's wearing the exact same robes just smaller so do they have a seamstress for this? Or is it just lazy character design? I mean, at least Sango has two outfits, which is more than I can say for anyone else in this show.
    -While in his demon state, Inuyasha is forced to relive his worst memories, while we are forced to rewatch the scene where Kikyo shoots Inuyasha for like the thousandth time.
    -Also I'm still made they never updated the animation for this to the newer style. It looks amazing, don't get me wrong, but whenever they show parts of the show from previous episodes, it's easy to see a distinct difference in the animation style. At least Pokemon updates their stuff.
    -Narration
    -Inuyasha still mourns Kikyo despite the fact that he and Kagome literally almost kissed a few episodes ago. I get this is a big dilemma and all but it got old really fast. It's probably one of the main reasons I hadn't Kikyo so much at the beginning. It wasn't until they started implementing scenes with her where Inuyasha wasn't constantly in a struggle between she and Kagome that I actually grew to respect her character.
    -Inuyasha is mad because Kikyo died, but she was pretty much the Japanese equivalent of a ushabti, which I'm pretty sure don't live forever. It was also shown she needed a constant supply of souls to survive so what did Inuyasha expect, really?
    -Inuyasha suddenly thinks of Kagome and somehow this snaps him out of his demon trance.
    -Creepy Naraku heads
    -Inuyasha goes into denial about hurting/killing Kagome despite having her blood on his hands
    -Inuyasha starts to get his original wish of becoming a full demon and doesn't seem too happy about it.
    -Kagome's voice actor is different and while it's already been twenty-two episodes since the change, I'm still ticked about it.
    -Kagome sees Sesshomaru and recognizes him but says his name just to make sure it's actually him, because that's a viable test or something.
    -Sesshomaru is immediately able to guess that Kagome's wound was delivered by Inuyasha despite the fact that any number of demons could have delivered it. I'm not sure if this is because Sesshomaru's really smart or he just hates his brother that much but either way, it's a sin.
    -Sesshomaru is able to also guess exactly what happened despite there being no way he could have known what happened since he wasn't there.
    -Flashbacks
    -Kagome's in denial about Inuyasha hurting her.
    -Miroku contemplates using his wind tunnel.
    -Despite having Kirara as a viable mount because she can fly much faster than they can run, Sango and Miroku only start to ride her now.
    -They call her Kilala instead of Kirara and I'm not sure if this is meant to keep with the Japanese pronunciation or to make fun of the whole "L" and "R"s deal in Japan.
    -Miroku uses his wind tunnel instead of letting his girlfriend deal with the problems because he thinks his life is worth less than the possibility that Sango will be able to handle herself.
    -There's a color inversion to let us know that Miroku did something truly damaging to his wind tunnel.
    -Also if you pause at 8:16, Miroku's facial expression tells us all that he realizes he just screwed up bad.
    -More wind blowing
    -Miroku is worried he's going to be consumed by his wind tunnel, which begs the question of why he keeps using it if he's worried about this.
    -More flashbacks
    -Miroku warns Sango to stay back.
    -The guy about to die leaves behind his beloved to save her life cliche
    -The girl chases after him cliche
    -Kagome makes a suggestion that if Sesshomaru was as smart as we all know him to be, there's no way he didn't think about it since it's a practically common sense suggestion.
    -Sesshomaru doesn't answer Kagome, further emphasizing the stupidity of her suggestion.
    -Kagome blames it on mentioning Inuyasha rather than realizing there's no way Sesshomaru didn't think about the suggestion she just made.
    -Naraku is like one of those houses you're always impressed by as a kid, waaaay bigger on the inside than it is on the outside.
    -Sesshomaru thinks someone's trying to mock him cliche
    -Character awakens from passing out right as the story finds it convenient cliche
    -Rin doesn't even seem to notice the differences to Inuyasha's face until she is within killing range.
    -Rin, for some reason, thinks that despite everything but his face being the same, Inuyasha is not Inuyasha
    -Evil Laughter
    -Character says another character's name in a mourning tone as if they are dead right before a flashback cliche
    -The outside of Naraku's body looks like something out of a 3-D horror film, which is hilarious compared to everything else because while his body looks three dimensional everything else is two dimensional and the contrast is very evident.
    -Shippo Flashbacks
    -Jakken claims the reason he was left behind was because he wasn't notified everyone was leaving for battle but we all know the real reason.
    -Jakken makes a reasonable suggestion about Shippo taking him up there because the fox demon can fly. What's annoying is that Shippo hadn't thought of flying up there until now.
    -The midgets get into a slap fight.
    -Kohaku shows up with the dragon that's been able to fly this whole series and was last seen in Jakken's possession. So, again, what's annoying about this is that no one thought of using either Shippo or A-Un before this little conversation occurred.
    -Kagome questions the fact that Sesshomaru knows where both Rin and Inuyasha are. Apparently she doesn't trust his sense of smell enough despite that she was the one who made the suggestion about it earlier in the episode.
    -Inuyasha tries to attack Magatsuhi despite it being well established by now that only Sesshomaru can touch Magatsuhi.
    -Rin disappears right as Sesshomaru arrives.
    -Sesshomaru points out the huge flaw in Magatsuhi possessing Inuyasha for the fight against Sesshomaru since Sesshomaru wants both of them dead. If anything, Magatsuhi made Sesshomaru's job that much easier.
    -Shippo points out the whole Jakken and A-Un thing that I pointed out earlier.
    -Shippo bashes Kohaku for coming along because Sango told Kohaku not to but if I remember correctly Shippo was strictly told not to come either so…
    -Convenient Meido zangetsuha creates an opening for the late members to the party to enter Naraku's body
    -Jakken and Shippo freak out about going inside Naraku. I'm not sure what else they expected since they were both really ticked about not being able to fight in the first place. Did they think they were just going to provide announcer commentary?
    -Hole closes right after the group enters.
    -Despite having an obvious advantage once Inuyasha has lost his sword, Sesshomaru decides to sheath his sword as well and fight claw to claw. I'm not sure why he would do this other than it being a plot device to give Kagome time to figure out how to fix Inuyasha because otherwise Sesshomaru would have never done that.
    -Despite being injured, Kagome is able to climb this mountain of flesh pretty easily.
    -Sesshomaru unsheathes his sword again but I'm still not sure why he ever sheathed it in the first place.
    -Sesshomaru claims Inuyasha is not his brother cliche
    -Sesshomaru draws Tensaiga and Magatsuhi points out the total absurdity in this until he realizes that Sesshomaru actually took a stop at Koro Sensei's classroom and picked up the ultimate assassin trick of distracting your opponent with one blade then attacking with another.
    -Kagome reaches Tetsaiga and proceeds to reenact the sword in the stone.
    -Sesshomaru quotes Excalibur from Soul Eater.
    -Kagome's blood again somehow partially snaps Inuyasha out of it.
    -Inuyasha is confused. It hurt itself in confusion.
    -Sesshomaru refers to Inuyasha as "the half demon" cliche
    -Inuyasha doesn't seem to remember how Magatsuhi was able to possess him because he gives the guy a prime chance to possess Kagome and literally everyone else but he and Kagome realize this.
    -One of the many unique versions of Inuyasha's sword is the solution to the problem cliche
    / / / / / / / /

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Assassination Classroom: Final Season

Episode 23

Total Sins: 139

Spoiler:
    -Funimation Logo
    -Reuse of ending animation from previous episode to start off this one
    the students that are trained assassins just stand there and watch their clearly outmatched sensei fight despite them having taken out literally the whole covert ops unit of the Japanese army in the previous episode.
    -Close up of the monster's face shows the true identity that was revealed last episode and it is just as creepy as it was before he became a monster.
    -English words in a Japanese opening
    -The opening reminds us that there are a ton of very important characters in this show but takes care to point out the main three and then point out the most important one through animation sequences, in case we had forgotten in the week we had spent waiting for this new episode.
    -The deadline writing on the chalkboard in the opening was actually updated to the correct amount of time left.
    -Despite the force field being literally a giant dust storm of Anti Tentacle user particles, we can see what we can presume to be Koro Sensei's impacts against the barrier just fine.
    -Narration
    -Main character feels obligated to remind us of the major devastating powers this monster has despite this having been explained last episode
    main character states what could be easily gathered in the first minute of watching the episode.
    -Flashbacks
    -Kid gives up life of luxury after witnessing his father being killed to become the apprentice of the assassin that just killed his father. No wonder this guy later became the monster Koro Sensei is facing right now, he's got issues.
    -Their eyebrows
    -"his eyes were brimming with talent" I don't think eyes can do that.
    -Teacher realizes his mistakes way too late cliche
    -The trained assassin students are still JUST STANDING THERE rather than, you know, shooting Shiro or something.
    -The main character drops his gun and resigns to his Sensei's defeat less than 5 minutes into the episode
    main character points out the class's uselessness in not helping but still does nothing about it.
    -Koro Sensei apparently starts to dodge, which is weird because I'm like pretty sure that's what he's been doing this whole time other than being a punching bag, but I could be wrong
    Shiro only decides to attack now despite injecting himself with the Captain America super serum last episode.
    -Shiro's robotic eye glows but we can't see anything else in regards to what it does. I'm not sure if this is done to add suspense since they've still got to go three more episodes or if the animators are lazy but either way, it's a sin.
    -The AI program explains exactly what's going on so that all of us that aren't assassins understand the heck Koro Sensei is doing right now, besides apparently dodging, which is actually not what he's doing. He's actually blocking.
    -Computer AI seems emotional over the fact that Koro Sensei is trying to fight back.
    -Koro Sensei claims that the technique comes from experience yet he has only encountered technical creatures a few times, neither of which had near as much power or speed as this monster. They also weren't as freaking ugly.
    -Teacher must take responsibility for his straying pupil cliche
    -Koro Sensei asks Shiro to leave, which is the stupidest he could have done because if we've gleaned anything since Shiro first appeared it's that: 1) He's not going to listen to Koro Sensei because he hates him and 2) he's a complete *******.
    -Koro Sensei's reason for asking Shiro to leave is because this is a learning environment and Shiro is not one of his students. The monster that's been kicking Koro Sensei's butt though can stay because he is technically a student. Sound logic.
    -Also it just occurred to me that since Shiro injected himself with that stuff, can he even leave or is he a tentacle user too and can't actually pass the barrier?
    -The animators spent so much time on the background that you can actually make out and tell apart each student in the class despite how blurry they are.
    -Shiro makes a teacher pun, and it was very poorly executed.
    -Shiro starts to monologue.
    -The monster that was right beside Shiro literally less than half a minute ago is now somehow behind the students and prepares to attack them. In addition, if you look at the background in the previous shot where the students are shown, the monster is most definitely not there. I get this guy moves at Mach 40 but jeez.
    -If they were just going to attack the students why wouldn't they do this in the first place when they had the element of surprise?
    none of the students run away from the giant monster
    -It took the trained assassin and government agent half of the last episode and about a third of this one to climb up the mountain to reach the battle whereas it took their students like less than five minutes in the last episode.
    -The trained assassin and government agent arrive right as their pupils are put in danger and witness the explosion. Despite all of this though, neither seems overly concerned. I'm not sure if this is too much trust or lack of caring.
    -None of the students are harmed because somehow Koro Sensei was able to protect them all from the gigantic explosion.
    -I swear if the school building isn't completely demolished after that explosion I'm going to be very mad
    -Shiro's use of “Guinea Pig” as a derogatory term is no longer amusing.
    -Shiro's muscles seem to get freakier with each shot we see him in.
    -The smoke is cleared and the monster is nowhere to be seen. Shiro is standing where the monster was standing just a little bit ago and doesn't seem harmed at all.
    -Attack the teacher by making him protect the students cliche
    -Again, the students just stand there and let Koro Sensei take the blows rather than taking out Shiro who is less than ten feet away. On top of that both the trained assassin and the government agent are on the hill above them and could easily shoot Shiro from up there and if the excuse is neither is armed then that's bull crap because of their occupations.
    -The trained assassin gives the audience a lesson in bloodlust.
    -Koro Sensei vomits up yellow blood, or maybe it's mucus. At this point in the show it could be anything.
    -Evil villain condemns the decisions of the good guys cliche
    -It took Karasuma (the government agent) over a minute since he arrived to finally pull a gun on Shiro, something the students should have done the instant Shiro showed up.
    -Irina (the trained assassin) just kind of watches Karasuma get thrown like a rag doll.
    -Irina's surprise is an amusing contrast to the smug grin on Shiro's face.
    -Instead of taking out Shiro from behind like the trained assassin she is, Irina runs to Karasuma's side to check if he's okay.
    -Government lapdogs
    -Irina shows signs of being ticked off way later than she should have.
    -The students are still just standing there in disbelief.
    -More flashbacks and more narration
    -Shiro's voice makes my ears want to bleed.
    -Shiro actually seems to notice the fact that the students are in shock from the knife of realization that they've been Koro Sensei's true weakness this whole time, so instead of just leaving alone, like all good villains he twists it a little more then rubs salt on it.
    -The main character, who was supposed to be keeping track of all of Koro Sensei's weaknesses only realizes now that the class is Koro Sensei's greatest weakness despite this being a particularly prominent theme in both seasons of this show.
    -Koro Sensei protests this weakness.
    -Everyone gasps collectively.
    -Okay I can't help but laugh at the fact that everyone's expression look either like sad or angry mixed with shock, but then you've got Chiba who is literally just a mouth. He looks like a kid who just got his lollipop stolen rather than someone in shock.
    -Koro Sensei takes his imminent death as an opportunity to teach a lesson.
    -Shiro and the monster let him teach that lesson rather than just killing him.
    -Only one of the girls is crying, which is complete crap, because we all know that if your class's favorite teacher was dying in front of you and giving a heartfelt speech at the same time, every single girl would be crying.
    -The Monster makes a weird grunting sound and seems touched by the speech.
    -Shiro, on the other hand, doesn't really give any craps.
    -Shiro monologues again and his eye glows when he mentions slaughtering the students.
    -The students are somehow surprised that Shiro wants to slaughter them.
    -Shiro takes this opportunity to remind us all that this is all for revenge that Koro Sensei destroyed the lab that Shiro worked at as well as accidentally killed Shiro's fiancé. Despite this, if you'll recall several episodes ago and even several minutes ago, it was shown that Shiro was very abusive to his fiancé and therefore he shouldn't give any craps that she died since he didn't want to marry her in the first place. Like, the lab I can see as a motivator, but the fact that he mentioned his fiancé in particular is a plot hole because he hated her, so having her dead would be good then, right?
    -After literally ten and a half minutes, one of the students finally attacks, but it's actually not the main character. It's one of the secondary main characters, and also the dude's fiancé's younger sister. The monster attacks the girl rather than attacking the extremely weakened and injured Koro Sensei.
    -More gasping
    -Girl manages to dodge one of the monster's tentacles, which Koro Sensei wasn't able to do. They blame this on the fact that the girl, Kayano, was formerly a tentacle user, which is true. But her tentacles were removed, so shouldn't all the powers that came with it, including her enhanced vision, have disappeared as well. On top of that, she can't move nearly as fast as Koro Sensei, so how did she manage to dodge a tentacle, as slow as she is, when the tentacle is going Mach 40, if Koro Sensei can't do it at Mach 20.
    -Koro Sensei begs Kayano to stop rather than fleeing as she asked.
    -Kayano gives a heartfelt speech about how she regrets all her decisions and blames herself for the fact that the class found out about Koro Sensei's true identity and origins.
    -Even more flashbacks
    -Kayano requests to Koro Sensei to let her protect him because of her regrets.
    -Koro Sensei tries to teach another lesson.
    -Shiro gives a colosseum thumbs down, as if the audience weren't already well aware he was planning to kill all of them.
    -Kayano dodges another one of those tentacles.
    -Kayano was taught by her sister, who was a teacher. What a plot twist.
    -Kayano gets hit with the third tentacle because instead of paying attention she was building tension by narrating in her head. White background + silhouettes makes it very hard to tell if Kayano was actually stabbed or not.
    -Silent gaping
    -Chiba looks like that guy that gives the really dull "ahhhh" when in a horror attraction rather than screaming like everyone else. If I didn't understand his facial patterns right now I would just say he's faking it because everyone else has some sort of dark shading on their face to indicate their horror.
    -Black silhouette on white background for dramatic effect
    -We can see a bunch of what we can presume to be blood coming off Kayano right now, but because this is still just a silhouette it could be shockwaves or mucus for all I know.
    the first two sounds we get after Kayano is stabbed is Kayano's body hitting the ground and then Shiro's evil laughter. And I don't know what's worse, that it was so quiet for so long or that Shiro's laugh alone makes me want to strangle him because it makes him sound like he's a dying bird anyway.
    -Shiro takes joy in the fact that his fiancé's sister just got stabbed right in front of him and is possibly dead, further emphasizing how his revenge for his dead fiancé argument is complete bull crap.
    -I just noticed that in the frame where Kayano's body hits the ground, her hair is pulled up, but in the scenes with her before and after that, it's down.
    -Shiro makes a pedophile joke.
    -More of Shiro's evil dying bird laughter
    -Koro Sensei goes Super Saiyan.
    -Koro Sensei turns black, the color we've only seen maybe twice in the anime so far, in the very first episode of the anime and then when the kids injured some dude while doing parkour.
    -This is apparently Koro Sensei's final form.
    -The students don't seem overly enraged over Kayano's death despite the fact that they all should be.
    -Shiro's new mystical powers including making syringes of mystery juice come out of his hand.
    -This is apparently not the Monster's final form.
    -The Monster gets an injection of something and goes berserk. This is why you don't do drugs, kids.
    -The Main character is the only student who seems really enraged at Kayano's sacrifice.
    -The Main character, who is a prodigy assassin, suggests fleeing the scene, while the science nerd character protests. Talk about a role switch.
    -The clash between the monster and Koro Sensei is so bright I have to squint at my screen to see what the heck is going on despite my having the brightness on its lowest setting
    -The characters try to guess what color Koro Sensei's aura is and pretty much state all the colors of the rainbow plus white. They just forgot orange, purple, and indigo. Though purple can be forgiven since that's the color of the Monster's super saiyan aura.
    Heartfelt narration speech from Koro Sensei.
    -EVEN MORE flashbacks
    -Surprise attack that has never been seen before from Koro Sensei decides to show up three episodes from the end of the anime
    -Shiro can indeed pass through the barrier. If he doesn't die from that fall though, I'm going to be ticked.
    -Koro Sensei refers to the monster's death as its "graduation".
    -The monster has flashbacks.
    -It's been several episodes since we found out Koro Sensei's past and this is literally the first truly peaceful flashback we've seen of Koro Sensei and the Monster together when they were both still humans.
    -Climatic slow motion ending
    -For a split second as the monster dies we see both Koro Sensei and the Monster as humans again.
    -Monster mind narration
    -Main character narration
    -There's literally only four people crying in this picture of the class. The two girls are obvious but the two guys are pretty subtle. One looks like he's really constipated and the other looks like he's about to sucker punch the guy beside him. The science nerd in the back is displaying no emotion whatsoever and then the one other guy who isn't crying is just standing there like he's trying to imitate Batman or something.
    -They mourn Kayano by calling her by her first name.
    -Irina looks legitimately depressed about Kayano but Karasuma doesn't look all that depressed. If I didn't know any better I would have just said he was blinking or something.
    -The next frame showing the rest of the class shows literally no one crying. Two guys look somewhat depressed, one guy just looks like "she owed me five bucks", and then the girl in the back might be crying but like almost her entire face is blocked so we have no way of knowing. The main character looks pretty depressed but it also looks like he's staring at her boobs rather than the person talking to him. And then there's Chiba, who just looks like "ah crap, she's actually dead isn't she?"
    -Chiba speaks.
    -Koro Sensei turns Kayano's death into a lesson.
    -Another class shot shows another girl not crying, which again, is bull crap.
    -We finally get to see this magical power that we saw in one of the flashback episodes earlier and we still don't know exactly what they do. Thankfully the main character asks for us.
    -I'm going to assume Chiba is staring at the giant floating red ball like everyone else but it's hard to tell.
    -Somehow Koro Sensei managed to collect and preserve the exact stuff needed to save Kayano's life in the time between when she was stabbed and when she fell. But if he did that so quickly without us noticing then why couldn't he be bothered to catch her?
    -Koro Sensei displays another magical ability we didn't know he had until three episodes before the end of the anime.
    -His chanting while healing Kayano reminds me way too much of Shiro from Fate/Staynight.
    -Koro Sensei's purpose for manifesting and perfecting this ability was to make sure something like the accidental death of Kayano's sister doesn't happen again. Quite coincidental that it had to be used on Kayano.
    -You know, I just realized, Koro Sensei said he practiced this ability but this is the first time the students have witnessed these white tendrils or whatever, so when and on who has he been practicing this on? Did he just sneak into hospitals and magically heal people as practice? And if so, why was it never on the news since it would undoubtedly show up there? And if it was, then how did literally none of the students or government agents or anyone who knew Koro Sensei see them and put 2 and 2 together?
    -Koro Sensei's tentacles also act as painless blood donor tubes.
    -Koro Sensei asked for AB blood, which is either very smart or very stupid. Since we don't know what Kayano's blood type is, for all we know, she's an O positive or something. In which case, giving her AB blood would be horrible since AB blood is known as the universal receiver. If anything, he should ask for O negative blood, since that's the universal donor. But since Koro Sensei is able to identify other AB blood types in the class, we are just left to assume he had all their blood types memorized.
    -In order to repair some of her cells, Koro Sensei used some of his mucus. Does this mean Kayano can't leave the barrier now and that the giant Spear of Heaven laser can kill her now? Or is that not how it works?
    -There are three AB blood types in this class despite it being one of the rarest blood types on earth.
    -Since Kayano and Itona were both tentacle creatures at some point, shouldn't the barrier and laser affect them? I mean, we can assume probably not since they passed through the barrier to get in, but what is the barrier is one way, so they are able to get in but not get out.
    -Nakamura is the only person who has blinked pretty much this entire episode.
    -Koro Sensei has a thirty minute rule on his birthday cake.
    -Koro Sensei has a manual about what to do should a student get shot.
    -Three of the students ask the exact question the audience is thinking of why the heck does he have such a manual.
    -Koro Sensei also apparently has defibrillators in his tentacles, yet another power that only showed up three episodes before the show is over.
    -Koro Sensei admits to having been prepared this whole year to Frankenstein his students the whole year.
    -That was almost a boob shot.
    -Kayano survives.
    -More gasping
    -Despite having been literally told she was going to live, everyone is surprised to see Kayano alive.
    -Upon pausing at 21 minutes and 28 seconds, Kayano appears to have Princess Lea buns.
    -Even more gasping
    -We get a shot of the entire class charging to hug Kayano and one of the guys apparently has rabies because he's foaming at the mouth in this shot.
    -Credit music begins to play before the episode has officially ended.
    -I get this was supposed to be an epic face off between the teacher and his failed student but it still bugs me that literally only Kayano actually tried to intervene!
    Last edited by Noblejanobii; 06-22-2016 at 02:05 AM.
    / / / / / / / /

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Inuyasha: The Final Chapter

Episode 23

Sin Total: 48

Spoiler:
    -Replays of the end of last episode to remind all of us that are binging what we just saw last episode
    -It just occurred to me while watching these replays that Sesshomaru doesn't realize the reason Magatsuhi was forced out of Inuyasha was because of the whole demon vortex thing, which Inuyasha can see. This means Sesshomaru probably can't see it. So I'm sinning this because Sesshomaru, as a full demon, should not be inferior in any way.
    -IMPOSSIBLE cliche
    -Kagome's voice change still bugs me
    -That conflict that hasn't been really important but still is mildly important has been resolved after like ten episodes cliche
    -Kagome's spiritual power managed to fix Inuyasha from being in demon form. This wouldn't be a sin, since she's done this before so with the amount of power she should have now it wouldn't be unusual. I'm sinning this because both of them seem surprised by this for some reason.
    -Inuyasha and Kagome state the obvious as to what just happened in case we weren't paying attention.
    -Sesshomaru left while they were talking and neither Inuyasha nor Kagome seem to have expected this despite the fact that he always does this.
    -Shippo asks if Naraku's noticed them yet and Naraku immediately answers by abducting Shippo and Jakken. So I'm saying yes, he's noticed.
    -Shippo says he's fine then calls for help about two seconds later.
    -According to Inuyasha, Naraku wasn't serious about killing them before. If this is true, then it sucks to be them because they barely survived his prior attempts to kill them.
    -Somehow Magatsuhi's death allowed there to be a spec of light in the Shikon Jewel. This doesn't surprise me but to be honest I was expecting the jewel to be even more purified given that the spirit of the evil part of the jewel was just killed. Since Magatsuhi was the bad part of the jewel, according to the laws of yin and yang, wouldn't the good part just kind of overpower it since that's the only part still remaining inside or am I missing something here?
    -Naraku doesn't think this spec of light is a concern for him despite Kikyo's light being his main concern several episodes ago.
    -Naraku says "I'll tell you" but then only leaves us with vague information. Kagome and Inuyasha seem to understand the threat here but I'm still very lost.
    -Apparently this spec of light somehow poses a threat to Miroku and it has something to do with his wind tunnel but for the life of me I can't figure out what. My guess is maybe he'll think that the jewel's been purified (or at least partially so) and so now he can sacrifice himself to take down Naraku but heck if I know.
    -It just occurred to me that Miroku's currently contemplating suicide.
    -So, every time the wind tunnel consumes its user, is that suicide or murder? Like, in Miroku's case if he uses it to the point where it would consume him then that's suicide, but that doesn't seem to be the case for his father. So was his father's death suicide or was it Naraku murdering him?
    -I love how the backgrounds in these scenes match Sango and Miroku's outfits. Like, scene with Miroku? Let's make the background purple. Scene with Sango? Let's go with pink.
    -Flashbacks
    -Sango can't figure out the obvious motive behind Miroku leaving her behind.
    -I feel like I should be ashamed that my guess as to how Miroku related to the light in the shard was pretty much dead on accurate.
    -My first thought upon seeing Miroku and Sango head towards the light is that they're like moths to a flame.
    -In the previous shot of Kirara she was in her large saber tooth form but when we see her again she's small and has to change back into her saber tooth form.
    -Naraku uses Rin as a human shield and presents Rin as a trade, it's either Rin's life or Miroku's. Classic villain 101.
    -Miroku and Sango both encounter Naraku with the sacred jewel but Sango's Naraku tells her that Miroku's is an illusion. Something tells me they both are and Sesshomaru's gonna find the real one.
    -Miroku's Naraku is definitely an illusion according to Kagome's spider sense.
    -According to Dreams Boy, Sango's Naraku is an illusion but Rin is not so I was partially right and again feel I should be ashamed of myself.
    -Sango plans to murder a child for Miroku's life. I'm pretty sure that no matter how in love you are with Miroku, that's not a good deal to make.
    -And the fact that she acknowledges the above fact scares me.
    -The anime hints that the two dog demon brothers are going to save the day.
    -The fact that Naraku is encouraging Miroku to open his wind tunnel should be tipping Miroku off that he shouldn't be but for some reason it's not.
    -I'm sinning this again because Sango is literally considering murdering a child!
    -Sango actually throws her weapon and would have killed Rin if not for Kagome's little trick that she learned a few episodes back.
    -And when Kagome's little trick works literally everything just breaks lose.
    -Dreams Boy is rubbing salt in Kagome's wound about almost killing Rin but it's totally warranted because you know, she almost murdered a child and all.
    -Sesshomaru just showed up and announced his presence by throwing back Sango's weapon. And if he saw everything that just happened no doubt he's gonna peeved.
    -"Leave me behind" cliche
    -Narration
    -Inuyasha thinks it's impossible that he could have missed but to be fair he was standing on Naraku's flesh which can be easily manipulated by Naraku so in reality is was very possible that he missed.
    -Inuyasha's attack nearly kills Shippo.
    -Dreams Boy finally draws that sword of his which I had always thought was just for show.
    -Character hides and is able to conveniently watch this guy do something plot twisting from the shadows cliche
    -Shippo can't seem to understand how Dreams Boy's sword works but with all Shippo's seen weapons wise in this anime it shouldn't be any surprise.
    -Enemy knew the spying character was there cliche
    -Dreams Boy explains what happened to Shippo then gives Shippo a chance to escape because reasons.
    -Naraku explains to Inuyasha and the gang what I literally just explained earlier because it was common sense.
    -Character apologizes to another character for something that the second character has no idea what the first character is apologizing for.
    -Naraku's miasma is apparently deadly this time around, which implies it wasn't prior to this time. That's complete crap because as far as I know it's always been deadly so…
    / / / / / / / /

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Episode 24

Total Sins: 34

Spoiler:
    -More repeats from episode 23 to remind us bingers what we just saw.
    -Despite this being a supposedly deadly miasma, neither Shippo nor Sango seem particularly bothered by it.
    -Character falls unconscious down a long fall and the character in love with the first character jumps after her cliche
    -Naraku hints at the fact that Miroku and Sango might get a little dirty in their little time left. And the worst part is, I smiled a little when he said that because I'm perverted like that.
    -Evil laughter
    -Naraku pretty much lays out for us that Miroku and Sango are thoroughly screwed, which we already knew.
    -Naraku tells us about how the jewel was supposed to have been burned with Kikyo but by now this is like the thousandth millionth time we've heard and seen this story so I don't really understand why restating this is necessary.
    -Naraku's true motivation for doing all of this is because he hates love and friendship. That's literally the motivation of cartoon villains. And I get this is meant for somewhat younger audiences but come on. At least go for something more adult than he can't stand love and friendship.
    -Kagome just revealed that the jewel didn't grant Naraku's real wish and if I had to guess I'm going to say it was being with Kikyo, kind of like a parallel to Inuyasha's old situation.
    -It has never been revealed that absorbing the jewel turns the user into a monster yet somehow both Kagome and Naraku are well aware of this fact.
    -Inuyasha's techniques may have possibly reached their final form! Not likely though. Given the usual pattern there's like a thousand more forms to go or something.
    -Totosai has that omnipotence when it comes to swords and is able to know exactly when Inuyasha masters a new form.
    -Miroku jumps every time he talks.
    -Naraku didn't stop any of the attacks from Inuyasha despite having full capability of it. But he does stop Kagome's because priorities.
    -Miroku decides now after they've created their verbal suicide pact that he's not going to let Sango die because they can't seem to make up their minds about this.
    -Quick cut to Jakken because he's been missing since early last episode.
    -I love how Sesshomaru decides to use his sword now when he has had nothing holding him back for like the half of last episode and first half of this one.
    -Dreams Boy decides to reexplain the properties of Sesshomaru's sword since its been a few episodes since we last saw it and we might have forgotten what it does.
    -Flashbacks
    -Jakken finally reunites with Sesshomaru's group and Sesshomaru just steps on his face because that's how they show their love for each other.
    -The miasma finally seems to be getting to Miroku.
    -Miroku notices the wind tunnel getting quieter. I didn't actually hear the noise die down but I guess that was kind of the point. The fact that we couldn't hear it was supposed to signify that but it's really unclear because we usually only hear it when there's a shot of Miroku's hand so…
    -Shippo gets hit with Kirara, both weapons, and then Sango and Miroku.
    -Despite being aware of the sword's properties, both Kohaku and Rin are very impressed with the damage it has done.
    -Kagome's voice actor still bugs me. Have I mentioned that already? Either way, it's annoying.
    -Dreams Boy does something cool but we have no idea what it is. The characters don't seem to know either.
    -Dreams Boy dies and I'm sad because he was my favorite incarnation.
    -We apparently still have some of these miasma antidote things from who knows how long ago. It was so long ago that in the past like 80-100 episodes it hasn't been mentioned at all so I had completely forgotten they existed.
    -Character wakes up immediately after medicine is administered cliche
    -The antidote apparently hasn't taken effect yet but somehow Sango wakes up because logic.
    -Sesshomaru questions why Inuyasha hasn't finished Naraku off yet. My answer is he isn't getting enough screen time but the thing is, we still have two more episodes after this so we're going to get two more episodes of this "final battle" nonsense.
    -Sango ex Machina
    -The gang's all here for the final battle cliche
    / / / / / / / /

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Episode 25

Total Sins: 55

Spoiler:
    -Preemptively sinning Kagome's voice actor change
    -Repeated scenes
    -Naraku calls Inuyasha and Sesshomaru friends but I'm like 100% sure they still hate each other.
    -A villager asks what the giant floating spider in the sky is even though Lady Kaede has stated what it is at the beginning of a prior episode.
    -She apparently has to explain that it's falling apart now though.
    -Heroes use their most powerful attacks cliche
    -By this point the whole telling of what the status of the light in the jewel is should be a cliche with how much they've emphasized it.
    -Naraku finally absorbs the jewel after having a whole jewel for like the post who knows how many episodes.
    -Naraku's "final form" looks like a wooden form of Goku.
    -Part of the group of heroes leaves the floating lair of the main villain just in time to see that it's going to crash right into the village below cliche
    -Naraku appears to be stalling and I'm not sure if it's because he wants to crash into the village or if he has something else planned and crushing the village would just be a perk. Either way it's a sin.
    -Lady Kaede realizes that Naraku intends to destroy the village before any of the heroes do. I get she's older and wiser but come on guys.
    -Naraku reveals his true intentions right as the plot finds it convenient.
    -The fact that Naraku also shames the heroes for not realizing this makes me think that Naraku would be great at AnimeSins since he's continually proven to be good at pointing out flaws.
    -Sesshomaru doesn't care that there's a village about to be crushed in typical Sesshomaru manner.
    -Kagome said "Believe in yourself" and I'm sinning this because all I could hear in my head was a line from a Free! abridged series where the guy says "Believe in yourself and believe in the water."
    -Inuyasha states the obvious that Kagome's arrow has disappeared despite this not being the first time she's performed this technique in front of Miroku.
    -Sin for the fact that I was able to predict Naraku's real wish being Kikyo's love.
    -So from what I can gather we're only about a third of the way through the second to last episode and it seems like Naraku is defeated so I'm sinning this because there's no way that's true. And if it is then I'm sinning this for making me think there's no way he's dead.
    -Called it. He wasn't dead.
    -Naraku sheds some light on what Dreams Boy did when he cut Kagome, but it's still unclear as to what he did.
    -Naraku apparently made a wish as Kagome was cut, because the jewel is apparently like a wish granting fairy or something even though I was under the impression you only got one wish.
    -Naraku finally died, I think. We're still not even half way done with this episode though so he's either not dead or the next episode and a half are going to be spent on fixing whatever his wish was.
    -Miroku's wind tunnel is finally gone.
    -Dreams Boy's cut finally sucked Kagome away somewhere even though Naraku literally just told everyone that something was going to happen to her. I guess they just forgot about it after three seconds.
    -It wasn't until Lady Kaede got there that the characters noticed the well that's this huge plot device for the series just disappeared.
    -Given that Kagome and the well are gone I'm going to make a guess that Naraku's last wish was that Kagome would return to a version of the present where her journeys to the feudal era never occurred, hence the well disappearance. If I'm wrong I'll subtract five sins but if I'm right I'm adding ten for predictability of this plot twist.
    -We're finally back to the present day after many many episodes.
    -I just realized that it's very well possible Sota and the rest of Kagome's family don't have any idea what Kagome's doing in the feudal era, so if she died they might never know.
    -Kagome's friends don't listen to the grandson of the shrine owner and barge into the building that houses the well because they can. I'm not sure how much they know about the shrine but for all they know they could be treading on sacred ground and now that they'd done so without permission they've just doomed them and their descendants to hell for eternity.
    -The well has disappeared in the present too.
    -Inuyasha realizes what's happened and goes after Kagome cliche
    -Kagome appears in a creepy abandoned campus that I can only assume is the high school she plans to attend.
    -High school girl breaks it off with a guy because he's shorter than her in a typical high school girl manner. Thing is though, because they're just entering high school that means that guy probably hasn't finished puberty yet so by the time they're seniors she'll regret breaking up with him.
    -Action that is familiar to the character causes them to jog their memories cliche
    -No one fusses at Kagome for pausing during laps to stare at the archery club.
    -There's no well house now. In this reality it's just a garden shed.
    -Sota is playing with what is obviously a Nintendo DS. The problem is, because of the lack of markings on it I can't tell which kind it is. I'm going to assume that's a DSi though since the Inuyasha anime finished in 2010 and the DSi would have been released about a year before while the 3DS wouldn't have been released until a year later.
    -None of the characters remember a main plot device cliche
    -Main character feels off in this reality but can't figure out why cliche
    -The way Hojo says "There's a lot of guys" makes me think he's at the very least bisexual.
    -The teenage girls want details on when the guy and girl hang out cliche
    -Kagome and Hojo visited an arcade while they were hanging out. I'm subtracting a sin for this because that gives me mad respect for Hojo that instead of putting himself through something painful like shopping, he was brave enough to take Kagome to something he knew he'd enjoy and hoped he could share it with Kagome. Plus if a guy were to take me out on a date or something of the like I'd want video games to be involved too so.
    -Kagome friendzones Hojo. I normally wouldn't sin this because she's got a good reason for it, but even in this reality where Inuyasha doesn't exist she turns him down and it makes me feel really bad for the guy.
    -Despite the well having disappeared, the tree that Inuyasha was pinned to is still there.
    -The fact that the tree is still there makes me wonder if Inuyasha should still be stuck there because in this reality the events of the feudal era never happened or if because those events never happened Inuyasha not being there is fine.
    -The anime mimics that scene from the opening.
    -Character remembers something important cliche
    -We just got a flashback to the first episode and in the two seconds we saw it we got a flash of the original animation and dear god the original stuff looks so retro.
    -Inverted colors to signify a point,
    -Also because there's no scar on the tree apparently that means Inuyasha was never pinned to the tree in the first place so the anime just pretty much answered my question as to whether or not him not being there was okay.
    -I guess in this reality Inuyasha and Kikyo got married and lived happily ever after with a nice home in the hills and three kids.
    -Kagome says Inuyasha's name and then music begins to kick in as she remembers everything.
    -The scar reappears on the tree as Kagome remembers Inuyasha.
    -Kagome's family in the true reality are all screaming Kagome's name at the ground in full view of Kagome's friends, which no doubt will confuse the crap out of her friends and they won't be able to explain very well later on.
    -Character appears as an apparition so no one can see them cliche
    -Kagome still hasn't figured out why they're all freaking out about her.
    -The mysterious voice from the darkness tells Kagome to wish for the life she saw in the illusion and the fact that Kagome doesn't immediately not listen to the voice because it's a mysterious voice in the darkness angers me greatly.
    -"No one can hear you" cliche
    -"It can't be" cliche
    -Cliffhanger ending
    / / / / / / / /

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Episode 26

Total Sins: 26

Spoiler:
    -I'm preemptively sinning this because it's going to make me cry.
    -Preemptive wrong Kagome voice sin.
    -Reused scenes
    -Special title card and they skipped the usual intro for the final episode.
    -Seeing both Miroku's hands uncovered makes me uncomfortable.
    -Inuyasha forgot that the soul of the priestess who created the jewel constantly fights against the demons inside it so when he sees her inside it, it requires another demon to inform him of her identity.
    -Also she doesn't have a face.
    -Spiderwebs
    -Naraku is still alive inside the jewel. Much like cockroaches you just can’t seem to kill this guy.
    -Nope, scratch that, actually he's dead but if Kagome makes a wish on the jewel then he'll come back to life so… technically he's neither dead nor alive.
    -Naraku’s wish was actually to have he and Kagome replace the two souls currently fighting inside the jewel.
    -Kagome's fate is apparently to fight with Naraku's soul inside the Shikon jewel, which means that the Shikon jewel has been the real villain this whole time.
    -Inuyasha is in denial.
    -Narration
    -Inuyasha's voice reaches Kagome.
    -Plot twist, the jewel never grants your true wish.
    -"I believe in you" cliche
    -OH MY GOSH FINALLY THEY KISSED!! Subtracting ten sins because FINALLY!!
    -More narration
    -The one and only correct wish is for the jewel to disappear forever.
    -To symbolize the battle is done, Midoriko sheathes her sword.
    -Naraku was supposedly dead but right before he disappears he opens his eyes and talks so I don't think he was actually dead.
    -3 year time skip
    -The well's back
    -After three years, Miroku and Inuyasha are still demon slayers. Also their appearances haven't changed at all.
    -Miroku and Sango have three kids and no I’m not crying, I've just got sand in my eyes.
    -Kagome's been gone for the past three years.
    -These two girls just took a selfie with a flip phone, which I wasn't even aware was possible.
    -The reason Kagome and Inuyasha have been separated is because the well stopped working. They're all surprised by this but the fact of the matter is that the well only worked in the first place because of the jewel so since the jewel is gone it won't work anymore and shoot there's more sand in my eyes.
    -Lady Kaede's sarcasm never ceases to amuse me.
    -Shippo blasts off again.
    -Kagome returns to the feudal era without saying goodbye to her grandpa or brother.
    -The excuse they give as to why Kagome's gone is that she got married right after high school, which isn't entirely untrue.
    -Kagome calls Sesshomaru big brother and that annoys not only Sesshomaru but also Inuyasha.
    -Extra sin because Sesshomaru's annoyed face is the greatest thing I've ever seen.
    -Ending narration
    / / / / / / / /

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Assassination Classroom: Final Season

Episode 24

Total Sins: 31

Spoiler:
    -Flashbacks
    -Narration
    -Kayano notices her shirt's open and all the guys look away blushing because we all know that's where they were looking.
    -Also one guy has to be forced to look away.
    -One of the guys gives Kayano his jacket because he's a gentleman.
    -Kayano wishes her clothes had been fixed before her life had been saved.
    -A guy is convinced Kayano's breasts might have been able to grow a size because of this event and one of the other girls asks Koro Sensei if this is true.
    -The class president gives a motivational speech then calls for a vote because I'm pretty sure that has been his only purpose in this show besides being someone for me to have fun shipping people with.
    -Despite being a class created to kill their teacher, no one wants to kill their teacher.
    -More flashbacks and narration
    -Despite the fact that they all raised their hands not to kill their teacher, they all also raise their hands to kill him. I'm pretty sure that's not how voting works.
    -Koro Sensei weak point cliche
    -So they're holding him down so he can't escape the laser, I'm assuming. But my question is, I'm pretty sure they don't know the laser won't kill them. Like, for all they know, the laser could be lethal to them too. Now, given the pretenses of this show, it's probably easy for them to assume the laser won't affect them but still.
    -Main character is going to be the climax bringer cliche
    -Irina originally joined in for Koro Sensei's bounty but ends up deciding she doesn't want it. I'm subtracting a sin because she's had some awesome character development.
    -Koro Sensei weak point cliche
    -They managed to make roll call sentimental for me.
    -One last introduction to all the characters, because they were all equally important to this anime, as well as flashbacks littered in.
    -"Tentacles"
    -War scream
    -Class photo
    -More narration
    -When Koro Sensei dies he turns into a bunch of glowing balls that reminds me of the glowing yellow balls we always see at the end of the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games.
    -Everyone is crying, even Chiba, the tough kids, and the computer program. The only person actually not crying is Karasuma and he looks very close to it.
    -Koro Sensei left them each a yearbook and a "Koro Sensei's words to live by" on their desks, as if he knew they would go in there and check that.
    -Also the yearbook and the words to live by books are HUGE.
    -Even more narration
    -The advice books are in manga format.
    -They all fell asleep in the classroom as if they forgot they had all snuck out and that their parents would be freaking out because they don't know where any of them are.
    -Early credit music playing
    -Chalk board mural of Koro Sensei saying "congratulations on your graduation" with all the member's names signed.
    -There’s sand in my eyes and I’m not at the beach and SHUT UP I’M NOT CRYING.
    / / / / / / / /

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Digimon Adventures tri. 2: Ketsui

Episode 5

Total Sins: 56

Spoiler:
    -Subtracting a sin because this is my childhood.
    -The animation studio that made this feels the need to point out it's been around since 1956.
    -Digi egg is letting off digital particles.
    -Narration
    -Ogremon cliche (if you've watched digimon you know why this is a cliche)
    -After all these years, Elecmon is still the caretaker of Primary Village.
    -Leomon cliche (again, if you've watched digimon, you know why this is a cliche)
    -Mysterious villain reminds me of Ken from the second Digimon Adventure series and I will be thoroughly pissed if it is him because he better have a good reason to throw all his character development out of the window for this.
    -Title music playing during opening scenes cliche
    -Taichi is having an inner crisis about having digimon fight in the real world and this bugs me because this is so out of character for him. Back when he was in the first two adventure series he had no issues with taking out a few buildings for the greater good.
    -Agumon still eats a ton.
    -Kari is the only of the original digidestined to have a champion level digimon as a partner. However, those of us who hadn't played the games would have probably never known this, and I can remember being so confused in the second series where Gatomon (which I always thought was a rookie level until many years later) was able to do stuff only champion level digimon can do. It wasn't until much later that I and many of my friends realized that Salamon was the rookie level digimon and Gatomon was actually a champion. And while it was hinted at on several occasions, including towards the end of the fourth season of digimon, because it was never outright stated, I am sinning this.
    -Mimi looks a lot closer to her original appearance in the first digimon adventures than she did in the second. I'm subtracting a sin because I appreciate this attention to detail.
    -The characters are going to a hot spring.
    -Guy obviously wants to see girl in a hot spring and girl doesn't appreciate this cliche
    -The villainous digimon are after a particular digimon or digidestined and the government agents state this as if they don't know who it is, but the audience already has a pretty good idea because it was pretty well laid out for us in the previous episode. So the question is, how do the government agents not know after it was made so clear last episode? Situational irony.
    -Character thinks they're late but is actually on time cliche
    -I'm adding five sins because my TK Kari shipping isn't canon anymore and I'm super mad about this.
    -Matt and Taichi tension cliche
    -Joe can't join the group because he's studying and given the implications from previous episodes that makes me feel really sorry for him because it sounds like he's under a lot of stress and the hot springs could have really helped.
    -They created this paradise where their digimon can reside inside their computers when they can't be out in public, which is great, but how much time and money to be invested to make that?
    -Instead of putting them inside the paradise, the group decides to go classic and have them all pretend to be stuffed animals like they did in the good old days.
    -Kari and TK's dialogue implies they dated at some point which makes me both happy and angry.
    -Izzy is worried the pattern on a particular yukata might be too plain.
    -He immediately drops everything as soon as Mimi points out one to him and takes the one she points out. I never shipped them before this series but I love this shipping because it's so cute.
    -Also TK's expression at Izzy's just picking the yukata Mimi likes implies he knows what's up.
    -Joe is happy that Gomamon is having fun despite the fact that he can't join in. I expected him to be sad like he used to but nope. I'm subtracting a sin for character development.
    -One girl isn't sure what to do with her underwear when it comes to wearing a yukata at a hot spring.
    -The girls play games in the little changing room implying this is what girls do in changing rooms. It is most assuredly not.
    -Gomamon is in the girl's changing room despite the fact that he's always been portrayed as a male digimon.
    -The characters are surprised that the government agents assigned to protect them knew they were at the hot springs.
    -Gatomon is teaching Meicoonmon how to swim, which is funny because it's one champion level cat digimon teaching another champion level cat digimon how to swim.
    -Also, didn't they have like lakes and stuff in the digital world? Why does Meicoonmon not know how to swim?
    -Patamon erroneously tells Meicoonmon that if you fill your lungs with water, you'll float.
    -Meicoonmon calls everyone else senpai.
    -The place where the digimon are swimming is actually a foot bath.
    -The guy from earlier explains that he's the girl's ex-boyfriend and then she slaps him for saying so.
    -The beautiful government agent is pegged as unapproachable.
    -They refer to champion level digimon as adult digimon.
    -Something important almost happens but is interrupted cliche
    -Hot springs scene
    -Two digimon get lost doing something they aren't supposed to do.
    -Digimon stuffed animals cliche
    -Sauna cliche
    -The girls barge into the men's rooms.
    -TK catches Kari after she almost falls.
    -Mimi distracts people by singing.
    -They use buckets as blinders.
    -Kari's blushing. Subtract a sin for my ship.
    -The two characters that are fighting say they aren't fighting.
    -Joe has a Mac.
    -Instead of calling the digidestined immediately they try to shoot Ogremon, because apparently the people who have done this several times in the past and had no issues are now regarded as the last resort.
    -Leomon is able to drag Ogremon back to the digital world.
    -Donuts
    / / / / / / / /

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

AnimeSins

Keijo!!!!!!!!

Episode 2

Total Sins: 62

Spoiler:
    -Narration
    -The subbing for the narration uses a different font
    -The necessity for eight exclamation marks in this name, because apparently girls wrestling with their boobs and butts wasn’t enough
    -”Begins and ends with the butt”
    -Butt figure 8s
    -Butt walks
    -The intro makes me sit through a minute and thirty seconds (yes I timed it) of butts and boobs be flashed in my face
    -it’s a fanservice anime and they’re all wearing tracksuits
    -the main characters all have funky accents, with the subs translating them as “ta” and “mornin”
    -The Elite Class is being served a luxury buffet while the regular class just has a cafeteria
    -There’s literally lobster on this buffet and all the regular class gets is some nice meat and rice
    -Tarnation
    -One of the main characters has no idea why she’s been dragged along to investigate
    -Main character confuses gelato for ice cream
    -The Elite Class gets gelato for breakfast
    -Tit jiggles
    -Constant breast and butt eye shots
    -”Know not thy rump, never shalt thou triumph!”
    -The textbook for this class just has a butt in a bikini on the front
    -”And the science of the butt is called “Asstronomy”.”
    -According to this anime, westerners have very firm, tight, high butts. Which is a stereotype, probably.
    -Because of this former statement I paused to check my butt and am now frustrated because I can’t determine if my butt fits the stereotype or not.
    -In order to get a student to pay attention, the teacher bounces a pen off her butt and hits the girl straight in the forehead hard enough to leave a mark.
    -Part of the Elite class’s training is balancing two boogie boards on their head. In comparison, the regular class has run several miles and sprints throughout the day as well as doing log runs and other butt related exercises.
    -When peaking one of the main character’s interest, her ponytail twitches.
    -Montage of butt related exercises. Each of these will result in a sin as I list them.
    -Butt figure eights
    -Butt-punching
    -Butt-walking
    -Keijo-Style Squats
    -Tire Sprints
    -”Asstronomy” and “Boobology” Lectures
    -Main character falls asleep and is hit by butt launched pin again right as she wakes up
    -Outdoor running (15km jesus christ)
    -Elite Class’s next practice that we see is them walking around the Land. Still not as intense as the other regular class.
    -Girl’s tire falls off during tire sprints, one of the suggested punishments is execution.
    -Keijo Style Tire Rolling
    -Hip Toss
    -Obvious team building exercise with a penalty for the losing team is going to turn into either the room fighting then bonding, a bootiful failure, or something I’m not expecting.
    -I’m adding another sin for this anime giving me every excuse to make butt puns.
    -Obvious yuri shot
    -Titty jiggle
    -Breast grab
    -Girl continues to squeeze her friend’s breast and called her “stacked” instead of letting go like a normal person.
    -Main character indirectly calls her best friend flat-chested.
    -Same girl keeps getting in the way
    -The winning prize for completing the test is gelato
    -Obviously boobular character is purposely given too many commands so that her boobs jiggle a bunch
    -Team comes together and wins because main character is able to read the other character’s ponytail movements
    -Main character purposely misinterprets an instruction in order to get the ponytail girl to speak
    -The girls are celebrating but they only won by one point and they almost didn’t because the main character was trying to make a point.
    -The reason ponytail girl was not talking is because she was embarrassed about her accent
    -Girl grabs other girl’s butt and comments on how much better it looks
    -Other girls calls her out as naughty and the girl denies it but she’s blushing
    -In a four on one battle, the teachers literally whoop ***
    -Elite Class stops everything to watch the main characters cross butts with the teacher
    -Apparently they have power moves in this.
    -Main character’s power move is so powerful that it rips the swimsuits off her teammates and leaves them naked.
    / / / / / / / /