Thread: One Piece topic

One Piece topic

A place to discuss the currently ongoing (and it still has a lot of years to go) manga created by Eichihiro Oda.

One Piece.

Who is your favourite Strawhat/character?

What is your favourite DF power/what DF would you eat?

What do you think about the plot so far?

And many more questions.

I broke teh internetz Plasmalpha Arceus's Avatar
    Sad to see this thread dying. The world needs more One Piece fans >.<

Favorite Straw Hat for me is Brook. Not only is he a musician (which already was a selling point for me), how many other revived skeletons with afros and a cane sword can you name off of your fingers? :P
    Second favorite might be Usopp. Poor guy needs some love, especially considering his amazing accuracy with a slingshot.

Favorite Devil Fruit to me would have to be the Pika Pika no Mi. For one, Logia's are badass. For two, I can only imagine how much fun it would be to transform into light and do all sorts of troll things in the middle of the night. >:D
    Second would be the Goro Goro no Mi because I find lightning fascinating. Despite this I absolutely HATE Enel with a passion. Honestly I'd eat this fruit if I had to eat a canon one just so that I can actually get over how much Enel annoys me.

Experienced Trainer Zenith Avalon's Avatar
    My favorite OP character would have to be Ace. He was just so badass, how could he NOT be anyone's favorite character? I loved that he had freckles like me (u don't see many characters with freckles; they usually have perfect skin).

My favorite Devil Fruit would have to be the Flare-Flare Fruit. Not just because Ace had it, but because it's extremely powerful. And the fire element just fits me to a tee.

I really like the plot, but I think there's been too many fillers, and the story's been kind of lost because of that. But the Dressrosa arc is getting INSANE! I'm reading the manga and watching the anime, so I'm caught up.
    ~ Zenith's GCEA Stats ~ | ~ Zenith's URPG Stats ~
    *Sig and avi art made by Sou Cleife!*