Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    *forces himself to say congratulations while holding back angry tears*

2. This post has been liked by:

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fate View Post
    *forces himself to say congratulations while holding back angry tears*
    Don't worry! For now you can play vicariously through me. :'D

My field test copy updated a few minutes ago and works like a charm--might add NA to that list.

My dA | My FF.Net Avvie and sig made by me!

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

*drums fingers impatiently as the dire need to have this game before I go to Italy steadily increases*
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

PEOPLE IN THE US, I FOUND THE APK FILE ONLINE. MESSAGE ME IF YOU WANT IT, don't want to get into any trouble for posting it here.

This is only if you have Android. Someone was able to get it on The Apple store too I think but I don't have Apple so I'm not looking into it.

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

The applause, applause, applause~ MC Elesa's Avatar
    Editor-in-Chief

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Winter View Post
    My field test copy updated a few minutes ago and works like a charm--might add NA to that list.
    How do you update your field test?
    Currently Playing: "CHRISTMAS!!!!"

By Neo Emolga

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    I'll tell everyone now it's not worth getting. This game is awful. D: There is absolutely nothing at all where I work or live. And the design/interface sucks.

If you live in a more rural area, I just wouldn't bother, honestly. There are relatively few Pokemon in my area, but they're all really far away (three arrows, which is the largest distance, but afaik there's no known measurement of the arrow). The servers are also roasted (you'd think they'd have learned something after both the Dream World and Bank servers crashed hard their first days too, but Y'KNOW, WHATEVER).

I feel like the game would be a lot better once you leveled up a lot, but it's just not possible in rural areas unless you're willing to walk 10 miles a day to find 10 Pokemon at best. And, apparently, driving doesn't count for much. I drove about 10 miles and only found two Pokemon...So yeah, unless you're in an urban area that's more pedestrian-friendly, don't waste your time with it. :(

But I think everyone should try it to see how it works for them. If there's no Pokemon near you, then I'd just delete the app right then and there tbh.

|||||||||

10. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    If you live in a more rural area, I just wouldn't bother, honestly. There are relatively few Pokemon in my area, but they're all really far away (three arrows, which is the largest distance, but afaik there's no known measurement of the arrow). The servers are also roasted (you'd think they'd have learned something after both the Dream World and Bank servers crashed hard their first days too, but Y'KNOW, WHATEVER).

I feel like the game would be a lot better once you leveled up a lot, but it's just not possible in rural areas unless you're willing to walk 10 miles a day to find 10 Pokemon at best. And, apparently, driving doesn't count for much. I drove about 10 miles and only found two Pokemon...So yeah, unless you're in an urban area that's more pedestrian-friendly, don't waste your time with it. :(

But I think everyone should try it to see how it works for them. If there's no Pokemon near you, then I'd just delete the app right then and there tbh.
    Yes. I completely agree

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

I'm a bit late, but mine updated on its own.

My dA | My FF.Net Avvie and sig made by me!