FROM THE GRAVE - Some Art

The new Gen has given me the itch to draw some Pokemon. Some of it was for urpg, but I wanted to share the rest. :)

Don't click spoilers if you don't want to see some of the new Sun and Moon Pokemon! :O

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Hope you guys like it. ^^;

2. This post has been liked by:

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Wow, these are amazing! Great stuff! :o

Also I remember you from PE2K. :P

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar
    Wow, those are awesome. I love the one with drifblim/drifloon!

Hey, I remember you from URPG and PE2K! Welcome.

These paintings are just drop-dead, absolutely gorgeous and I love all of them! My only nitpick is that that Drifblim is HUGE. :P But then again, for Drifblim being a hot air balloon Pokemon, 3 feet in height doesn't cut it so well. Especially since they're portrayed as larger in some of the games and the anime anyway, I think.

Beautiful use of the brushes and colors, though. My favorites have to be the
    Spoiler:
    Mudsdale and Iceslash! The dynamics, angling, and over all composition of the latter are just amazing.

But simultaneously I REALLY love the Staryu one, too, solely because of how amazingly you dealt with the water.

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    I remember you from PE2K! :D Nice to see you back!

These are amaaaaaazing! And oh my god, that poor Caterpie looks like it's about to be eaten by that Volcarona. xD

omfg. Welcome back. o:

Your art is so freaking cool! I love the volcanion picture. O: The underwater staryu/starmie one is also amazing. Fantastic artwork. c:

So many familiar faces, hello!

Thanks so much, you guys. ^_^