Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

If you had any power...

What would it be and how would you use it?!??!?!

As for myself, I'd totally know how to fly, of course. Either that or teleport. OR have the ability to jump inhumanly high and then I'd learn parkour and use it to elevate my status into fame.

...Not really. xD But flight is just awesome. Also speaking to animals.

2. This post has been liked by:

Corey 

I'd like to read minds! I always worry about what people think about me, so that would be really helpful for my anxiety. And knowing everyone's secrets would be great, too. *evil laugh*

|||||||||

Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    I'd like to read minds! I always worry about what people think about me, so that would be really helpful for my anxiety. And knowing everyone's secrets would be great, too. *evil laugh*
    But what if knowing what they thought about you worsened your anxiety? :c

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    But what if knowing what they thought about you worsened your anxiety? :c
    STOP POKING HOLES

I guess it'd be more comforting to know that someone actually doesn't like me instead of believing they did the whole time. I could ditch those boobs and find people who actually do like me! I'm also really worried about how what I do affects people, so I'd know how to handle people and situations better if I knew what they were thinking!

|||||||||

Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    STOP POKING HOLES

I guess it'd be more comforting to know that someone actually doesn't like me instead of believing they did the whole time. I could ditch those boobs and find people who actually do like me! I'm also really worried about how what I do affects people, so I'd know how to handle people and situations better if I knew what they were thinking!
    Good point. :] It can be super frustrating when you can't tell what people are thinking about you. =/ Especially if they act nice to your face but turn out to be backstabbing you. -_-

7. This post has been liked by:

Corey 

I want the power to block Corey's power. STAY OUT OF MY MIND.

9. This post has been liked by:

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Healing. I'd even dress like a white mage just for kicks and would make the power all glowy and showy. :)

Would be cool to walk through an ICU and in five minutes, everyone gets to go home. Thinking about how happy they and their families would be is awesome.

11. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Healing. I'd even dress like a white mage just for kicks and would make the power all glowy and showy. :)

Would be cool to walk through an ICU and in five minutes, everyone gets to go home. Thinking about how happy they and their families would be is awesome.
    Of course Neo goes for the noble one which makes him a hero. XD Very admirable. And an awesome power indeed.

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Of course Neo goes for the noble one which makes him a hero. XD Very admirable. And an awesome power indeed.
    Heh, I imagine I would have to be ready to do a LOT of international traveling visiting one hospital after another, but it would be really cool and rewarding.

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Heh, I imagine I would have to be ready to do a LOT of international traveling visiting one hospital after another, but it would be really cool and rewarding.
    Yeah but then it'd probably turn into this worldwide thing and you'd be taken in for questioning and testing... Though that'd probably happen to anyone with noticeable powers. xD