I am not sure if this will work out or not, but here goes...

<I am still working on a banner XD>

Welcome to the PXR movie review thread!

A movie review thread?
No, it is a personal fan club (Does sarcasm work over text?)... Yes it is a movie review thread, like the title says.

But why do we have a movie review thread?
There are two main reasons for this.

Firstly: Have you ever gone on a piracy spree, but not known what movies to download and watch? (Kids, downloading movies illegally is bad!) I know that I trust the opinions of a lot of members here at PXR, and I am sure a few of them feel the same. If my fellow PXR members say a movie is good, I believe them.

Second: Did you just watch a movie that blew your mind, and your friends are sick of you ranting and raving about it? Or maybe it was mind numbingly boring, and you want to rant and rave about it? Maybe you should warn your fellow members of such a monstrosity so they aren't permanently scarred like you were? How noble of you!

Okay, so who can post a review?
I can post a review. You can post a review. Heck, that homeless guy at the end of my street can write a review, assuming he has an account and an Internet connection.

So how will this work?
I'm glad you asked that! The main page will have an index, with links to all the reviews, and a section reserved for movies that got 7/10 or higher. In this thread, anyone can post a review, and everyone can comment on others reviews, and discuss them. However, please remember these reviews are others opinions. You might love a certain movie, but someone reviewed it badly here. That is no reason to argue with the person. Respect people's opinions, and they will hopefully do the same.

Anyway, if multiple people like a certain users review, they will be deemed an expert reviewer, and will have their reviews stand out on the index.

There have to be rules, so what are they?
Ah yes. The rules...
Actually they aren't too strict:
~Please try and use proper spelling and grammar, and avoid abbreviation and chat speak eg
-"OMG i luv dis movie. Sooooooooooooooooooo cooooool. The speshul FX wer awesum!!!!!"
This is an example of he you shouldn't write a review. If I didn't write it myself, I would be holding a cross, throwing holy water and screaming "kill it with fire!".
-"I enjoyed the movie. So much better than I expected. The visual effects were amazing, and made the movie so much better."
This is good. Good spelling, good grammar and easy to read. Most word processing programs contain a spell check function, but if anyone needs it, I would be happy to read through a review prior, and do a spellcheck myself.

~Remember, there are kids here at PXR (I think). Even if they aren't members, how many little kids do you think search "Pokemon" on google? Anyone can find PXR, and read the forums. However since a good portion of movies aren't kid friendly it is hard to keep a movie review thread such as this completely clean. So the bottom line is this. If a decent human being wouldn't say it to their two year old cousin, or 90 year old catholic grandmother, it belongs in spoilers, with a content warning on the outside. Spoiler tags can be made with the [SPOILER] tag. If you want a quick run down on BB code, message me, and I will teach you what I know.

~Try to stay relevant in this thread. If you are moving towards irrelevant conversation/spam, I will request that you take it elsewhere.

~Some people don't like the plot of a movie being spoiled, so if an aspect of the plot is in your review, please use spoiler tags, like above.

~Not really compulsory, more just a nice gesture, but if you liked someone's review, and/or found it helpful, make a post saying that or thanking them. This will add to their reputation in the thread, and put the, closer to being an expert reviewer.

With all that being said, here is the skeleton:

Movie name: (English is preferable)
Rating: (G, PG 13+ etc) (If a high rating, please provide reason, eg violence, gore, language etc)
Genre:
Summary: (Doesn't have to give away much of the plot, but give a general idea of what the movie is about)
Your thoughts:
Pros: (What was good about the movie?)
Cons: (What was bad about the movie?)
Favourite part: (Self explanatory. Use spoilers if necessary.)
Rating out of 10: (0= Horrible, 5= Average, 10= Perfect)
Links: (Optional. Maybe you want to show a trailer?)

And with that being said, I now pronounce the PXR movie review thread, Open!