~~~

RGS, FHS, LVS, and PSS Leaders+Betas
Fractured Heavens Safehaven
ARPers: @Gef, @Neo Emolga, @Alphys

Tap. Tap. Tap.

Fractured Heavens Safehaven wasn't really designed with comfort in mind.
It was designed for security and safety, really. The walls appeared to be made of solid steel, the floors made of concrete, and there weren't chairs so much as steel benches built into the walls. Everything was shades of silver and grey, and it honestly resembled a prison.

Some may say that the personality of the leader of Fractured Heavens matched the appearance of her Safehaven quite well, even though she had had no say in designing or building the Safehaven. She was direct, logical, and most agreed she was an effective leader, even if she constantly forgot to be polite. Similar to how the walls of the Safehaven were sturdy and protective, even if they were rather drab and dull.

Tap. Tap. Tap.

The aforementioned leader, Yuko the delphox, was leaning forwards onto her wand. It was really large enough to be called a staff, but she stubbornly called it a wand anyways. The female Delphox's earfur was braided, coming down to just below her shoulders. She wore a suitlike jacket that lacked sleeves and allowed for freedom of movement in both her tail and legs, colored in contrasting shades of dark red and light orange. Her long, warm fur was groomed immaculately, and her piercing green eyes darted about the room as she observed the other leaders and the scavenger teams they had brought. She tapped her staff against the floor almost unconsciously, a sign that she was impatient to start the meeting.

Tap. Tap. Tap.

On the bench behind her, Yuko's beta, Isa the weavile, reclined in a relaxed manner, a knowing smirk pasted across his face. He wore a loose-fitting lab coat and a dark red belt, both of which stood out against his dark blue-green fur. The dark sunglass-like safety glasses he wore kept other Pokemon from seeing his eyes. He seemed more patient than his leader.

In one area of the room sat the members from Relic Graveyard Safehaven. The leader, Crownless, seemed to be the single most patient of the leaders currently in the room. His arms were crossed, the shard of nevermeltice that hung around his neck resting peacefully against the heavy dark purple armor he wore. His deep brown eyes briefly met Yuko's roving green ones, before he closed them.

Tap. Tap. Tap.

His betas, on the other hand, were nowhere near as patient as he was. Aurora the swoobat, in charge of communication and the records of the members of the Safehaven, was sitting in the corner of the room, whispering into her headset. Every so often her sapphire eyes would light up, or she'd smile slightly. When her gaze lighted on the other Psychic type, Yuko rolled her eyes slightly, and huffed in exasperation.

In another area of the room, two betas were whispering together excitedly. The Silver the pachirisu from Relic Graveyard seemed to be enjoying talking to Gleam the Rotom from Last Vestige quite a lot. Both betas were known for enjoying battling a bit too much, and for being quite powerful, so a battle, or at the very least a sparring match, between the two after the meeting seemed to be a certainty at this point.

Tap. Tap. Tap.

The leader from Last Vestige reclined against the other beta. Brenton the ambipom smiled faintly, watching Gleam and Silver planning their match. It was common knowledge that Brenton and Silver were practically brothers and cared for each other quite a bit. Gleam was, uncontestedly, the more powerful of the two, though. Mainly because Brenton had somehow figured out a way to allow the rotom to possess a feral golurk while fighting, carrying heavy loads, or just flying. The golurk, Adflatus, was more of a pet, but still considered an honorary beta of Last Vestige Safehaven, since Gleam spent so much time inside him.

The leader and betas from Last Vestige Safehaven were considered one of the two weirdest groups of Pokemon allowed to be in charge of Safehavens.

Tap. Tap. Tap.

Speaking of the other weird group of Pokemon in charge of a Safehaven, the Cloudview Cliffs group was running late. That was unusually of them. Usually they were the first group to arrive.

Tromp! Tromp! Tromp!

Attention turned to the door to the room. Heavy, rushed footsteps could be heard in the hallway beyond it. The door swung open, as more Safehaven members strode into the room.

The commanding presences of Crim the ninetales, leader of the Persevering Spirit Safehaven, and Knight the zoroark, her beta, immediately filled the room. Their arrival was also announced by the chiming of the soothe bell attached to an anklet on Crim's left foreleg.

The pure white ninetales swept her many tails neatly around her as she sat down. She wore a red cloak that managed to cover her back and legs, but not her tails.

Her beta, on the other hand, had even darker fur than a normal zoroark. His mane was cut extremely short, and he adjusted the white-blue scarf around his neck.

"Forgive the delay," Knight spoke. "We may now begin."

Yuko sighed, tapping her staff again. "Well, it is true that you usually are the last to arrive. However, this meeting seems to be the exception. Cloudview Cliffs is running very late."

Knight frowned. "That's... unusual. I wonder what could be the matter."

"That's what I just said..." Yuko huffed. She turned to Aurora. "Swoobat Aurora. Make that headset of yours useful and get Perish's attention."

Aurora slipped the headset around her neck, turning her attention back to Yuko. "I'm sorry, what? I didn't hear."

Yuko dug the heel of her hand into her forehead, sighing in desperation. "I suppose gossiping with your friends is more important than urgent matters. So sorry for interrupting you, continue chatting."

Aurora shot a death glare at Yuko. "Excuse me, Delphox Yuko, but I was speaking to my son about distributing missions to our scavenger teams. Perish and her betas, for all their eccentricity, are both powerful and intelligent. And, frankly, more likable than you."

"If Cloudview Cliffs is late," Crim said, in a rather annoyed tone of voice, "then that is their problem. We can start without them."

"Do we start without you when you're late, pretty much every other time?" Silver asked Crim.

"No, you don't, and we are grateful for that," Knight spoke, nudging Crim. "However, if this is really as important as Yuko made it out to be..."

"It is," Yuko confirmed.

"Then starting sooner may be wiser," Knight concluded.

"And if this really is that important, it may also be better to wait for Perish and her betas to arrive," Crownless spoke, opening his eyes.

"Hey, if they're really running that late, I can take Adflatus down and pick them up. We know Fly, it shouldn't take that long!" Gleam piped up.

Brenton crossed his arms. "...Let's give Cloudview Cliffs a bit longer, and then you can take Adflatus and see what's keeping them," he said.

"Fine..." Gleam sighed.

Isa continued smirking in his spot, crossing his arms.

~~~

CCS Leader and Betas
Fullmoon Highway
ARPers: @The Nonexistent Tazz

"The other groups," Perish spoke, "Are going to be so angry at us."

"It's not my fault!" Starr whined.

"It's not anyone's fault," Clara said.

At the very last minute before Perish and her betas had been about to leave, one of the rookie scavenger teams had returned from a mission that had gone rather poorly. Clara had been the Safehaven's medic before she was a beta, and her instinct to get to work on an injured member of her Safehaven had immediately kicked in, leading to Perish and Starr being incapable of leaving until Clara was finally statisfied.

The entire time, Starr had been dashing back and forth yelling about how the current medic was perfectly capable of handling the situation themselves, and the group needed to get moving or they'll be disastrously behind schedule. Perish managed to distract the linoone about what missions he had been assigning the more senior scavenger teams.

It was about an hour and a half before the gourgeist, azumarill, and linoone could start travelling. Starr, predictably, began racing down Fullmoon Highway as quickly as he possibly could. Perish and Clara allowed him to do that. He would, hopefully, expend a lot of energy while running and be less fidgety in the actual meeting.

While Starr raced ahead, Perish and Clara casually chatted. If one ignored the swirling blood red clouds several miles above the desolate landscape, one could almost say it was a pleasant day. It was a rather comfortable temperature today, which made the journey rather nice.

Perish and Clara's discussion was interrupted by Starr screaming loudly. The two Pokemon exchanged worried glances, before picking up the pace to find out what was the matter.

The matter seemed to be that there was a blaziken pinning Starr down, with a scolipede standing nearby.

Perish sighed, crossing her fluffy arms. "The Legendaries seem particularly angry at us today, Clara."

The azumarill nodded, putting her paws on her hips. "Starr's really going to be annoyed if this takes up more time..."

"Hey, we don't have to take up that much time," the blaziken said. "We've got the stuff your hyperactive friend here had in his bag. Just give us the stuff in your bag, Azumarill and... That locket of yours, Gourgeist."

Perish gave the blaziken a sour expression. "...The stuff in the bag? It was a bit expensive, but we've give it. This locket? Stars above, no."

"We weren't asking you for it," the scolipede hissed. "We are taking it."

"And I wasn't asking you not to take it," Perish responded. "I am keeping it."

"You all have a type disadvantage, and your friend here went down easy. You don't have a choice," the scolipede snorted in response.

Perish stuck out her tongue, narrowing her burning eyes. "Try. Me."