Let's Fight Crimes With Mangoes and Limes Wookie Mistake's Avatar

Are there any restrictions when posting a blog?

I'm not talking about anything extremely controversial or divisive subjects, but stuff like movie reviews, music that I've made (sometimes when i'm bored i'll make mash-ups or straight up remixes) some of them do have explicit lyrics, or just gameplay from other games that I play.

any restrictions to links i can post?

I'd enjoy being more active, but I also don't want to step on anyones toes

The Blog system uses the same rules as the overall forum rules, so if it contains content that would break the rules, it will be removed.

If you're interested in a writing movie reviews, we have a thread for it located here

I came in like a wrecking ball... [Desolate Divine]'s Avatar
    Senior Moderator

Apollo is right with the movie reviews. If you want to do a movie review on a movie that can be explicit, take a look at the one I did for 21 and over. The rule of thumb for explicit stuff in that thread is if you wouldn't say it to your four heard old cousin, or catholic grandmother, it belongs in spoilers with a content warning..

Let's Fight Crimes With Mangoes and Limes Wookie Mistake's Avatar
    thanks guys! working on one now, and don't worry, when I write for public consumption i try to keep it as close to G rated as possible

Quote Originally Posted by The Operator View Post
    Apollo is right with the movie reviews. If you want to do a movie review on a movie that can be explicit, take a look at the one I did for 21 and over. The rule of thumb for explicit stuff in that thread is if you wouldn't say it to your four heard old cousin, or catholic grandmother, it belongs in spoilers with a content warning..
    What if I would say something offensive to either one of those anyway? XD

jk

Senior Moderator

Then I shall do my job as the Media Hall mod and fix it, be it put it into Spoiler Tags with a content warning, or if it is too explicit get rid of it completely, and give you a warning. If it happens again, things will be taken further.

Not jks.
    Last edited by [Desolate Divine]; 07-21-2013 at 12:32 PM.

Jesus Christ, no need to be so serious.

Senior Moderator

"You are now in the Arcanaeum, of which I am in charge. It might as well be my own little plane of Oblivion. Disrupt my Arcanaeum, and I will have you torn apart by angry Atronachs. Now, do you require assistance?"

Haha I was kidding around. I thought you might appreciate the Skyrim quote though XD ^^^

9. This post has been liked by: