Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Right, I did Mighty Nr. 9, but had to leave shortly, so I didn't get the time to notify people here.
    I also did Nr. 2, because why not. Don't believe it counts, though. Likely will do the rest on my own free time, but not send them.

Senior Moderator

I'll give the puzzle another go
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

can i have help with completing these ? @Pokemon Trainer Sarah @Speed-X

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowBolt25 View Post
    can i have help with completing these ? @Pokemon Trainer Sarah @Speed-X
    Everything you need to know is in the first post of the thread linked in the original post. And this.

Well, this is an unexpected but cool turn of events! xD

Everyone except me has to fill one out, right? ;3c

And @EmeraldSky, just paste it to paint and fill out the squares with the paint bucket. It's made so you can do that, too! Maybe open a separate window to be able to see what you're doing in one and what you have to work with in the other.
    There's literally no puzzle bits, it's just copying what you see block by block until you build up the final picture. Its meant to be relaxing in a methodical way. It's "busy work" that helps you to feel productive when you need something simple to occupy yourself with

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    I did #7 yesterday. I LOVE IT. Dunno if you missed a few squares or anything, @Speed-X? xD Unless I screwed it up somehow.

6. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Lunar Latias View Post
    I did #7 yesterday. I LOVE IT. Dunno if you missed a few squares or anything, @Speed-X? xD Unless I screwed it up somehow.
    Send it to me in a PM! I really can't tell just via text. I really should have kept the guides...xD

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    ------------

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed-X View Post
    Send it to me in a PM! I really can't tell just via text. I really should have kept the guides...xD
    I sent it to Sarah and thought she might forward it to you cause I asked about it... xD BUT WILL DO!

Hahah, it's probably no biggie. :P That goes with anyone else: if something doesn't look right, send it to me in a PM and I'll see if it was a mistake on my part.

Edit: Puzzles 11 and 12 added!
    Last edited by SassySnivy; 08-17-2016 at 11:57 PM.

------------

So speed, what was the picture in puzzle 6 actually of? It looked like someone put Giant ears on a mirror kirby or something.

VPP

Quote Originally Posted by Morzone View Post
    So speed, what was the picture in puzzle 6 actually of? It looked like someone put Giant ears on a mirror kirby or something.
    Weren't you meant to name the pokemon when you submitted your finished picture? XD Oh, you.

@Rival Max you can totally do one of these! 8D You're good with art! @sniff how about you? c: We need two more team members to complete a puzzle for us to evolve another pokemon!