Jonathan Bradshaw - Bellossom
Slateport City, Hoenn
Affected RPers: @Noblejanobii

I was wondering what was going on when the hybrid shook his head and the gem on his forehead was glowing. I wasn't sure what it was, but I stopped what I was doing. Sloane had gotten up off the ground and it seemed she was doing better, but there was no denying the fact this place was bothering her to no end and she looked to be on edge. And considering she came within seconds of being killed, that was totally understandable. Still, she had given me curious looks before, but there was still no solid indication she managed to figure out I was Jonathan.

"Think she'll be okay?" Lei asked me, looking concerned as she anxiously fidgeted with her leaf skirt. "Why would that creep want to kill her?"

"No idea," I sighed, shaking my flowered head. "I thought that might have been one of the Trick Master's thugs, but I'm beginning to think there's no connection."

I also didn't know what he meant by the Oasis survivors. It was probably something that involved Sloane when we were separated.

But in the meantime, when I tried to sense Lugia again, I couldn't detect anything. I wasn't sure if he wasn't there anymore or if I wasn't doing this telepathy thing right. It was also likely he had to bail out of there. His idea did make sense, but it was taking a risk that Arceus might not agree with. I could figure they were still trying to figure out a sane solution without having to resort to something crazy. In this situation, fighting fire with fire was probably a bad idea.

But, up above, things were just getting worse. The sky was a swirling mix of pink, purple, and blue and it was still snowing cotton candy in this deranged candyland that the Trick Master... or "Adversary One" had created. It was becoming obvious that the longer this guy was in power, the more he was changing the entire world and the worse things would become. And right now, I was beginning to feel all of this was going to have to be reversed the hard way. Simply popping this guy in the head might not have the same effect as tearing his dreamworlds apart.

"NYA! IT CAME FROM HERE!"

We were suddenly shocked when a loud, booming voice suddenly shouted out from behind us. As the three of us turned around, I saw what looked like two gigantic cats standing upright, both standing about twenty feet tall, one with purple and pink fur while the other had fur in shades of blue. Immediately, they both looked at Azlan.

"PSYCHIC CHAT, HUH?" the pink and purple one shouted with an anticipating grin. "AND YOU DIDN'T INVITE US!? SHAME, NYA!"

"WELL, WELL, YOU JUST INCURRED THE ANTICS OF TABBYO AND PATTYO!" the blue one roared proudly, puffing himself up. "I'M PATTYO AND THIS IS TABBYO! NYA! WE'RE THE LEGENDARY POKÉMON OF CANDY AND MISCHIEF, RESPECTIVELY!"

I couldn't help but roll my eyes. THESE were the kinds of legendary Pokémon the Trick Master was creating? We definitely needed to pull the plug on these stupid things before he kept making more. Meanwhile, I couldn't even figure out what types these Pokémon might be and if a Bellossom's grass attacks would be effective. However, considering how huge they were and how small I was, I was beginning to wonder if it was even worth bothering.

In the meantime, I was beginning to worry these cat legendaries heard too much of the telepathic discussion between Lugia and myself. I knew the Trick Master couldn't make himself entirely psychic, but that wouldn't stop him from creating psychic Pokémon to help monitor the "airwaves." I hadn't realized that until it was too late.

"SOMEONE HERE WAS TELEPATHICALLY TALKING TO LUGIA!" this 'Tabbyo' idiot sneered. "TALKING TO A DUNCE POKÉMON IS NOT ALLOWED, NYA! SO WHO WAS IT, HMM!? TELL US NOW, OR YOU WILL ALL SUFFER MANY HOURS OF CANDY-COATED WRATH!"

He looked right at the hybrid, suspecting he looked like the only being here with psychic capabilities. I was thinking of just keeping my mouth shut, but then again, I wasn't exactly sure how we would be able to take on two giant asinine kitty cats with just us. And I wasn't sure what this "candy-coated wrath" entailed, but playing it like it was no big deal in this stupid candyland pisshole was something I was not about to chance. On top of everything else, it looked like Sloane had already endured her fill of this place and needed a break from stupid things and people harassing her. If a quick confession just pushed this aside, it was worth it.

"It was me," I smiled and shrugged, closing my eyes casually as I looked at them with a carefree composure while talking down the severity of this incident. "Hey, I think we're all a little new to the rules here. Weren't we supposed to get an instruction manual or something?"

"VERY FUNNY," Pattyo replied sarcastically. "DON'T TALK TO THEM AGAIN! ARCEUS AND HIS DUNCE GANG ARE OFF LIMITS TO ALL CITIZENS OF TRICKONIA, NYA! THAT INCLUDES YOU!"

I tried to just shrug innocently even though I wanted to wince and cringe at the fact they just called this new, warped world "Trickonia" and labeled me as a citizen of it. That, and them calling Arceus and the real legendary Pokémon as "dunces" had to be the most irritating thing in the world to them.

In the meantime, I wasn't sure how I was supposed to contact Arceus or the other legendaries now without nimrods like these two showing up. A face to face meeting would definitely get seen by the Trick Master, and now contacting them by telepathy was off-limits. It seemed like they were willing to let me off with a warning for now, but it just made things more difficult when it came to finding ways to shut this place down.

And I also figured I might have brought on more suspicion to myself to Sloane, the hybrid, and Jubilee and Lei. Tabbyo and Pattyo might not have been aware, but a Bellossom wasn't supposed to have telepathic powers. I wasn't sure if they were going to report that to the Trick Master. If they did, he might not think too much of it, though.

Judging by the looks of the two of them, I was going to place my bet on them not figuring it out. I was just hoping this wouldn't bite back at me later on, however...