Jonathan Bradshaw - Human
Lilycove City, Hoenn
Affected RPers: @Noblejanobii

Dylan told me Azlan had been last seen in Slateport, but beyond that, we weren't sure. Considering what had happened there, he could be anywhere now.

Watching him transform from Nidorino into a giant Charizard was, to say the least, was impressive, but once again, I needed to remind myself to accept something like that as perfectly normal, everyday happenings. I took the invitation to take a ride on his back, though Sloane had warned me there was a substantial risk we'd be shot down in our attempt.

"We've got to take it," I told her. "I'm not afraid of that bastard's fabricated minions. If we need to stop and fight, we'll do it."

But, once again, I practically had to crawl to get onto Dylan's back. Something about walking was just not clicking anymore, as it I had forgotten how to use human legs. The more I struggled with it, the more I wondering if it was something beyond me.

I had rolled up the leggings of my pants and suddenly it was clear. I had recreated my own legs wrong. The knees were twisted and trying to put them back into place was only met with excruciating pain. It was as if they were physical deformities right from the start. I sighed with frustration, suddenly realizing I was getting a handle on using willpower to govern the laws of this place, but I wasn't an expert on it. I was going to need more practice, but now wasn't the time to start any kind of training session.

That and I realized being a Bellossom for so long might have had something to do with it also. Spend too much time in a form that doesn't even have legs and you easily forget what the purpose of them was in the first place. It was a great way to conceal myself for all that time, but I might have already done irreversible damage by living like one and accepting it for too long.

After getting on Dylan's back, I held on tight. I wasn't sure if I'd be able to use any kind of conjured weapons, but I was going to need to see what, if anything at all, had decided to attack us over Mt Pyre.

"Let's go," I told Dylan. "If anything comes after us, I'll let you know."