Senior Moderator

[Stopped] Crystals of Rage

A Pokemon Crystal story, chronicling the adventures of Atty and his pokemon.

This story was sparked by my playthrough of Pokemon Crystal, where i was starting a semi-randomized nuzlocke, that turned into more of a piece of Lore than a challenge. Reminiscent to the TPP Crystal, where a tragic event turned one character into unbridled rage. Thus the name. It was more me becoming enraged when one of my pokemon died, but we will get to that. I shall do my best to have bi-weekly updates.

The Team so far:
    Kimbo the Machamp. Started off as a lowly Machop. His is a very depressing and wrathful story.

Sparky the Pikachu. The Starter. Atty has had Sparky through childhood, a duo with an unwavering bond.

Last edited by AD; 02-22-2017 at 08:13 PM.

THIS IS A GREAT IDEA. Might be better to start with a chapter next time, but you have my interest.

"It was more me becoming enraged when one of my pokemon died, but we will get to that."

A great quote to which all Nuzlockers can relate. :]

Senior Moderator

Yes, as a general rule of thumb, try to have at least half a page.
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

Senior Moderator

Thanks for the tips, this was more or less an introduction as I'm still finishing up the first Book. Glad ya like the idea, i plan to make this even more dark than the TPP runthroughs, keeping it PG13. Try to highlight the surreal aspects of the Pokemon world that is still surprisingly an E+ game.

·»Your focus determines your reality«·