Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar

Best (Or Worst) Exhibition You've Been To?

Like the title says! And this doesn't just include your average art; it could really be any type of exhibition!

For instance, where I live in the city we have a place called ACMI (which stands for Australian Centre for the Moving Image). They often do interactive exhibitions including stuff on films and games! I remember once, I think it was a couple of years back, I went to this gaming through the ages exhibition. It was totally awesome, because they had all the gaming consoles set up so you could play them. I remember being a tad disappointed, though, because the little kids were hogging Mario Kart on the N64. D':

Other than that it was fun!

A few years back, I went to a textile art exhibition featuring work done by Annemieke Mein (ana-meeka meen). Her stuff is incredible. She makes a lot of 3D textile art.

Spoiler:

This one is huge (a lot of her work is), called Dance of the Mayflies. As you can see, it's really detailed. That's because it's from afar, and going up to it and looking was awesome. (At least, I think this one was at the exhibition. If not, then it was something equally as amazing!)

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    @Suicune's Fire OH DEAR ARCEUS, IS THAT AMAZING. *O*

Those moths kinda scare me, but at the same time I'm in such awe. xD And the water ripples! Such fine details but all done really well thanks to the stitching!

Quote Originally Posted by Lunar Latias View Post
    @Suicune's Fire OH DEAR ARCEUS, IS THAT AMAZING. *O*

Those moths kinda scare me, but at the same time I'm in such awe. xD And the water ripples! Such fine details but all done really well thanks to the stitching!
    I KNOW RIGHT. How incredible is she?! I love all of her work. VERY talented woman.

5. This post has been liked by: