Page 40 of 50 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast
    Senior Moderator

Okay, I did find something interesting when I spoke to Rashna:

The interview transcript
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

URPG Staff

My heart is in several places and all of them are fictional. u^u
    I forget, do we have anyone interviewing Zick about the lake sentry yet? And if not, can we get someone on it?

EDIT: I don't want to say "called it", but...
    Last edited by VeloJello; 10-14-2016 at 03:46 PM.

Button by K'sariya!

URPG Stats!

Paired with noob dummy crazy kid rad friend Nar.

Ok, but at the same time, it was more suspicion than anything with that one, until we got the orange scale, then it was 99% confirmed. I'll admit I was wrong thinking he may not be one, but there are coincidences and framings.

ERROR! DOES NOT EXIST! The Nonexistent Tazz's Avatar
    ...Called it, right. Shadefetch, found. That's two of six.

STALER ID STATUS:
    --Shadefetch: Daz. 100%. We have found interesting items relating to Stalkers on his property (Omega Key for the Disorder Door; The Alpha key's usage revealed pages belonging to Shadefetch), and one of the Stalkers has an Orange Scale. Kills by decapitation. Really has issues with faces. Or fac9s as he calls them.
    --Undone: Unkonwn, but whoever it is has brown fur. Kills by eyestabs-carving takes place afterwards, most likely. I suggest a search of Trinka's/Srin's areas of residence as a precaution, or other such. Dislikes 'the ugliness' whatever it refers to in this context.
    --NTH: Unkonwn, but definitely behind the Victini Statue (I thought Undone may have had something to do with it, but nah). Kills by Cremation. Has a number fetish.
    --Koax: Millie. A blue scale was among the Stalker Samples; Koax hideout found under Sleepy Apartment Hotel (where she lives), including a note signed by both Koax and Her on the same page, and her reaction to the note...
    --Epitath: No leads. Kills by crushing. Rambles about Meat.
    --Non: Most of their targets have been children: Likely related to the School on some level, or some other place where kids go. Has never been caught in the act of drowning; may use plumbing, but all of the deaths have been found in the lake.

Also, I'm doing most of the questioning for Zick. He's one of the few Pokemon I can reliably get a positive rapport with.

Also, I have an idea. Someone head back to Koax's lair and take three of the preserved hearts to use at the Quiet Creek area. Morbid, yes, but they're well preserved.

Just...Be cautious, OK? I'm betting that this is along the lines of the Iron Door.
    Last edited by The Nonexistent Tazz; 10-14-2016 at 05:30 PM.

Avatar by the incredibly awesome Neo Emolga.

Zigzagoon: Hatch @8,669; Linoone @ Level 100: 8,829

My VPP Stats! - My Prism Stats! - My URPG Stats!
    BEHOLD THEM AND DESPAIR!!

GUITAR WARROIR! medeleymedeleymedeleyMOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Well, I'd go for it, but I'm busy waiting to question Lablanc. I'll do that afterwards... But, uh, IDK when my action is up.
    Last edited by Steven_Six; 10-14-2016 at 05:50 PM.
    "Be not the unremarkable tree of the forest, but the cherry blossom that stands alone."
    ~Myself?!?!
    "I go to sleep one night, then I wake up in the middle of all this..."
    --PMD Stalkers
    http://www.pokemoncrossroads.com/for...T-PMD-Stalkers

URPG Staff

My heart is in several places and all of them are fictional. u^u
    Quote Originally Posted by The Nonexistent Tazz View Post
    ...Called it, right. Shadefetch, found. That's two of six.

Okay, I think it's all out of my system.

That being said, Jeff, not a bad idea, but we don't technically have any hearts (or anything that would logically fit into those slots) for Quiet Creek. Shouldn't the real hearts have been added to the inventory if they were important? And even if they were important, how would we be able to identify the heart of a Pichu and Raichu? Our inventory contains nothing heart-related at the present moment, and I gather the impression that double-searching areas doesn't really benefit us much at all.

@Neo Emolga, if an area didn't add something to our inventory and it wasn't not adding anything because of a locked door, does that mean that we got everything, or could we still take things (like, for instance, grabbing three hearts off the shelf from Koax's lair)?

Also, looking at Shadefetch's notes, some of the "e"s are replaced with "9"s. And I can't find a pattern to it. There's
    1 in word 4 of row 1
    2 in word 2 and 3 of row 2
    2 in word 2 and 3 of row 3
    1 in word 1 of row 4
    2 in word 2 and 3 of row 8
    3 in word 1 5 and 6 of row 12
    1 in word 5 of row 13
    2 in word 2 and 3 of row 14
    1 in word 1 of row 15

I also tried, for kicks, adding together all the words after a word with a 9, and the words before a word with a 9. Both produced complete gibberish. Does anyone have any thoughts about what the 9s might mean? I'm about ready to just dismiss it as more insanity, but this might mean something to someone else (especially since NTH is around).

Button by K'sariya!

URPG Stats!

Paired with noob dummy crazy kid rad friend Nar.

ERROR! DOES NOT EXIST! The Nonexistent Tazz's Avatar
    Given only NTH is number-related, I'm not sure of the consequences yet, but for now, all we know is that, contrary to popular belief, Shadefetch really hates those fac9s.

Avatar by the incredibly awesome Neo Emolga.

Zigzagoon: Hatch @8,669; Linoone @ Level 100: 8,829

My VPP Stats! - My Prism Stats! - My URPG Stats!
    BEHOLD THEM AND DESPAIR!!

GUITAR WARROIR! medeleymedeleymedeleyMOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Ugh, I hat9 fac9s as w9ll. I m9an th9y'r9 just horribl9. Why would anyon9 like fac9s?

Sorry, couldn't resist posting that.

My apologies for not being present for so long. Life's been keeping me on my feet, so to speak.

Anyway... If anyone still insists on killing them here and now, make a "Aurimas, drop this guy" thread or something, maybe just a "drop this guy" thread if you don't trust me to do it, to vote a simple yes or no... But I'd rather prefer that, by whichever method we do it, we do it all at once, now with the knowledge that they operate on a strict schedule and killing them likely won't slow anything. Also remember not to be rash about the decision - for all we know, the ritual needs all stalkers still alive.

Anyway, it's about time I did something. Which place or person should be investigated that no one really wants to go to?

Edit:...Also, fun fact - I wasn't even awake when Neo posted a thing after me. Time zones are a pain. But, now it's a weekend...

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Velocity View Post

Okay, I think it's all out of my system.

That being said, Jeff, not a bad idea, but we don't technically have any hearts (or anything that would logically fit into those slots) for Quiet Creek. Shouldn't the real hearts have been added to the inventory if they were important? And even if they were important, how would we be able to identify the heart of a Pichu and Raichu? Our inventory contains nothing heart-related at the present moment, and I gather the impression that double-searching areas doesn't really benefit us much at all.

@Neo Emolga, if an area didn't add something to our inventory and it wasn't not adding anything because of a locked door, does that mean that we got everything, or could we still take things (like, for instance, grabbing three hearts off the shelf from Koax's lair)?

Also, looking at Shadefetch's notes, some of the "e"s are replaced with "9"s. And I can't find a pattern to it. There's
    1 in word 4 of row 1
    2 in word 2 and 3 of row 2
    2 in word 2 and 3 of row 3
    1 in word 1 of row 4
    2 in word 2 and 3 of row 8
    3 in word 1 5 and 6 of row 12
    1 in word 5 of row 13
    2 in word 2 and 3 of row 14
    1 in word 1 of row 15

I also tried, for kicks, adding together all the words after a word with a 9, and the words before a word with a 9. Both produced complete gibberish. Does anyone have any thoughts about what the 9s might mean? I'm about ready to just dismiss it as more insanity, but this might mean something to someone else (especially since NTH is around).

Sure, I'd be happy to clarify. As much as I'd love to have an image of the actual door (I could make it, but it would take time), I'll try to detail it a bit more since I think there's some varying interpretations of what it looks like and how big these slots are.

Those slots in the {Underground Hall of the Mad} door at Quiet Creek are about keyhole-sized. You wouldn't be able to fit an actual heart in there. Also, said slots are right over the areas where the hearts of the Raichu and the Pichu would be, so whatever you insert into there would look like it's been driven through the heart of each of them (morbid, I know, but that's how some of these puzzles work). Hopefully that clarifies things!

Also, to answer your other questions, those aren't 9's in Shadefetch's note, they're just backwards e's (it's an effect of the font that simply adds to the insanity). Also, if certain things that were found in a room or location weren't added to your inventory, they aren't used in any of the puzzles or stuff like that.

Great questions, though!

11. This post has been liked by: