View Poll Results: Kill Millie (Koax) or complete the ritual?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Wait until we know more about the ritual

3 27.27%
  • Assassinate her now

8 72.73%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    ERROR! DOES NOT EXIST! The Nonexistent Tazz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    "...But he got into a deep conversation about it, telling me that there's some kind of parasitic, demonic force in each of these Stalkers that gives them dark supernatural power or something like that. And he also said it's impossible to dig it out by any means other than plain ol' death once they've found a 'conduit' or whatever the hell he called it..."
    Quote taken from the Fetcher interview, who was explicitly tasked with getting the samples for Adis. Bolded bit most important.

I think that this proves the point that the Sin Purge Ritual 'saves' in only that it is a merciful death. A merciful death that we can deliver.

Avatar by the incredibly awesome Neo Emolga.

Zigzagoon: Hatch @8,669; Linoone @ Level 100: 8,829

My VPP Stats! - My Prism Stats! - My URPG Stats!
    BEHOLD THEM AND DESPAIR!!

GUITAR WARROIR! medeleymedeleymedeleyMOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

URPG Staff

My heart is in several places and all of them are fictional. u^u
    Quote Originally Posted by The Nonexistent Tazz View Post
    Quote taken from the Fetcher interview, who was explicitly tasked with getting the samples for Adis. Bolded bit most important.

I think that this proves the point that the Sin Purge Ritual 'saves' in only that it is a merciful death. A merciful death that we can deliver.

HAHAHA. Welp, that's what I get for not paying a ton of attention to my own interviews.

It's not a good situation, but this cinches it. Unless we want to go and claim that Fetcher is lying to mislead us, but given that he pointed me to Ryne, who is almost definitely on the up-and-up, I think we can safely say that Fetcher is at the very least honest.

Button by K'sariya!

URPG Stats!

Paired with noob dummy crazy kid rad friend Nar.

Fine, so far, there's a 0% chance of doing the ritual, so we're going to end up assassinating them anyways. But, if we get a second round of this, we go for the ritual, plain and simple.

URPG Staff

Quote Originally Posted by AWA1997 View Post
    Fine, so far, there's a 0% chance of doing the ritual, so we're going to end up assassinating them anyways. But, if we get a second round of this, we go for the ritual, plain and simple.

With all due respect, that's everyone's choice, not just yours. Doing the ritual seems to be just a way of killing all of the Stalkers all at once, rather than having to suss out their identities and do the dirty work ourselves.

My personal opinion is that we should just get rid of Stalkers as soon as we find them. If we can complete the ritual quickly, wonderful. But the potential benefits of killing Stalkers - getting leads for the remaining ones, slowing down their kills, and/or making the others sloppy enough to expose themselves - are too good to ignore, I think.

Button by K'sariya!

URPG Stats!

@Velocity, I didn't mean it in a demanding way, and I meant to say 'should' in there. I just think it would be interesting to see the entire ritual. I'm just one of those people that likes to see every ending. Sorry if that came out wrong.

We seem to be in agreement, then...? We kill Millie the Vaporeon, soon right? And Aurimas volunteered to do the deed. Unless anyone else wants to do it instead, should we go ahead with it...?

URPG Staff

Quote Originally Posted by AWA1997 View Post
    @Velocity, I didn't mean it in a demanding way, and I meant to say 'should' in there. I just think it would be interesting to see the entire ritual. I'm just one of those people that likes to see every ending. Sorry if that came out wrong.

It's all good. And I hope that we can see the Ritual's results, too! We might end up needing to if we don't find every Stalker at any rate.

Quote Originally Posted by LKWayvern View Post
    We seem to be in agreement, then...? We kill Millie the Vaporeon, soon right? And Aurimas volunteered to do the deed. Unless anyone else wants to do it instead, should we go ahead with it...?

We don't seem to have a lot disagreement, though I'd say that we're probably okay if we wait for more people to chime in. Though it may not be worth the risk to wait. Interviewing Millie about the note was the right thing to do, but it may have agitated the Koax side of her...

Cripes. It's probably better to just get it over with, the more I think about it.

Button by K'sariya!

URPG Stats!

So it is settled. How do you think I should handle the aftermath? If the general populace know that we killed someone, which, if it isn't lost in the ongoing game of blame, might be pinpointed to us if it's suddenly different from the rest of the kills... They might not trust us so much - well, much more than they already do. Even if the police know that we killed someone without so much as notifying them, it might make things more difficult. Then again, them figuring out that we were lying about something isn't much better.
    ...Although I can be the scapegoat for that, too, if anything happens. You don't need people to like you to search places when they aren't present... I'll give it about... 2 more hours before I launch my assault. Maybe I should take a sample of them along the way, in case it happens that we need it?

Perhaps I should've been a Bisharp...

9. This post has been liked by:

Looking back at Millie's first interview, I'm a little curious as to what happened to make her mention something about Marche "framing other Pokemon of being a killer." Maybe there's some history behind them, even if only a little?

Maybe we should investigate that...but it probably doesn't mean anything. I just figure a little information goes a long way around here.

Anyway, that's really the only information I got out of her first interview, though. And her jumpiness; which only looks suspicious in retrospect, anyway.

Where does she work? Where does she live? Should we search her quarters first? As I feel that would be a logical thing to do, I also think it would be...uh, well, it would take too long and we need all the time we can get before any other Pokemon succumb to the stalkers. Millie knows she was found out, and we don't know if that could impact her other "persona" at all.

So, yeah, I vote on offing her. It's for the best. She's suffering, everyone else is suffering.

(Totally diggin' this format, btw. I just need to find a way to make the text more justified to one general position to make it look more like text boxes.)

Ooh, lookie there! That looks nice.
    Last edited by SassySnivy; 10-12-2016 at 05:13 PM.

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

Listen... I don't know much about all this, but I do have a stupid idea... Really stupid. Back on the other side, if you damaged the person while they were... possessed, there might be a chance for the Stalker getting hurt and not the person. Just a stupid idea... Heh. Probably not even how it works.
    "Be not the unremarkable tree of the forest, but the cherry blossom that stands alone."
    ~Myself?!?!
    "I go to sleep one night, then I wake up in the middle of all this..."
    --PMD Stalkers
    http://www.pokemoncrossroads.com/for...T-PMD-Stalkers