View Poll Results: Kill Millie (Koax) or complete the ritual?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Wait until we know more about the ritual

3 27.27%
  • Assassinate her now

8 72.73%
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

[VOTE] Do we kill Millie (KOAX)?

Interview #1 (nothing)
    Evidence #1 (not yet incriminating)
    Evidence #2
    Evidence #3

We could either assassinate her, or complete the ritual and keep her alive until it's complete. We don't know what this ritual will do (it could purge the demon within her, or end up killing her anyway). We could kill her now and stop her from killing more pokemon, or we could wait and let her kill more while we figure out the ritual.

Also, who wants to do the assassination?

URPG Staff

My heart is in several places and all of them are fictional. u^u

Could those voting please state their reasons in-thread? It's possible that you might have drawn conclusions that others have not and/or are voting for different reasons than one might think (like no voters who could either be voting because they don't think Mille is Koax or because they think that we need to wait and see if the Sin Purge Ritual will free the Stalkers).

I'm in favor of getting rid of these Stalkers as quickly as possible, for a number of reasons. First of all, if we leave them alive, they're free to do more damage, and even if the others increase their pace to keep up, that increases the chance of them making a mistake that allows us to cotton on to them. Secondly, if we kill Millie and she is Koax, we may get some evidence from her that points us to other Stalkers. Third, in Millie's note, she explicitly stated that she didn't want to go on. She seems to be suffering, and we don't know if the Sin Purge Ritual would leave her alive. It's pretty cut-and-dry from where I stand. Er, perch.

Button by K'sariya!

URPG Stats!

Paired with noob dummy crazy kid rad friend Nar.

As I said in general chat...

Quote Originally Posted by AWA1997 View Post
    No, I get the feeling that killing Millie won't make the killings any more or less frequent, just take one person out of rotation. If that's the case, then either we kill them when we identify all six because we don't have the entire ritual, or we figure out the ritual before we identify them all and perform it once we have all six confirmed. Doing it this way will save as many lives as possible if I'm correct in the frequencies of the stalkers killing.
    I'm willing to bet that the sin purge ritual will free them and that's why that was the Adis's before we showed up rather than killing them the moment he knew who they all were.

URPG Staff

I'm right now in the opinion of us interviewing her one more time - at night if possible. I feel like we should learn if there's the possibility of a third personality since it seems that she has multiple-personality disorder, and if so, it might give us more answers to questions that we have. If nothing comes up soon though, I'd go with assassinating.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Gemma beat me to it but I agree, it appears she has multiple personality disorder. I'm on the fence with this, but I'm leaning towards assassinating her, because we don't know the state of her other personalities and if one is dangerous then the others could be too.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Well, looks like I'm alone here...

To be honest, I'd like to try for the ritual if we can manage it, just in case, but I'll abstain from the actual vote.
    ...Although if it happens that we decide to commit bloody murder, even though the ones that suggest assassination should be the ones to step up to the plate to do so, I volunteer to be the executioner. First actual murder for me, but for a good cause, right...
    Attached Images Attached Images

ERROR! DOES NOT EXIST! The Nonexistent Tazz's Avatar
    I think Adis outright said that the Sin Purge Ritual would just kill them anyways, so leaving her alive doesn't have a peg to stand on. That's our (posthumous) expert on it. I've already given my reasons in the 'clubhouse' so to speak and they're pretty much the same as everyone else's. Death is the only release-let's just make it quick and merciful.

Plus, I think that interviewing her at night is a terrible idea. I don't think Mew's protections work that well, with the possibility of getting basically ganged up on by all six Stalkers.

Avatar by the incredibly awesome Neo Emolga.

Zigzagoon: Hatch @8,669; Linoone @ Level 100: 8,829

My VPP Stats! - My Prism Stats! - My URPG Stats!
    BEHOLD THEM AND DESPAIR!!

GUITAR WARROIR! medeleymedeleymedeleyMOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

I don't remember him saying that the ritual would kill them...

URPG Staff

My heart is in several places and all of them are fictional. u^u

Me either; could we get a source on that if possible? It doesn't change my vote at all but the more info we have, the better.

Button by K'sariya!

URPG Stats!

Paired with noob dummy crazy kid rad friend Nar.