Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Just...DO IT!!!!!!!!

Ahaha, I know, right? I feel like there should be a daily challenge though. Like everyone has to draw the same pokemon. I feel like it's a lot easier to do on paper than with a tablet, though. xD
    I can do a daily challenge! Like everyone has to do that and then they're free to draw whatever. xD Or something.

The examples I made in the first post were randomly sketched at work when I had some spare time. Fate and I were on Skype at the time and thought it would be hilarious to draw Pokemon with our eyes closed. XD We each drew the same one and then shared them. IT WAS GREAT.

Also yeah, it's much easier with a pencil and paper. But harder to share, since I snap the image with my iPhone and then edit it cause perfectionist

Senior Moderator

So many dailies x_x

Just got home, about to do this. and throw the crap ones away because perfectionist

·»Your focus determines your reality«·

3. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Lunar Latias View Post
    I can do a daily challenge! Like everyone has to do that and then they're free to draw whatever. xD Or something.

The examples I made in the first post were randomly sketched at work when I had some spare time. Fate and I were on Skype at the time and thought it would be hilarious to draw Pokemon with our eyes closed. XD We each drew the same one and then shared them. IT WAS GREAT.

Also yeah, it's much easier with a pencil and paper. But harder to share, since I snap the image with my iPhone and then edit it cause perfectionist
    Or well, it's not obligatory but if they want, they can go and do the daily pokemon each day just because it'd be funny to see multiple versions from people. XD

Seriously? THEY LOOK SO GOOD. WTF. Haha nice. Was that, like, fifty years ago back when Fate was still active?

Quote Originally Posted by EZ View Post
    So many dailies x_x

Just got home, about to do this. and throw the crap ones away because perfectionist
    Whatchu talkin' bout, Willis? There aren't ENOUGH! :D

Do it. I am so excite. Dude I was pretty embarrassed about mine so post yours like me.

Or well, it's not obligatory but if they want, they can go and do the daily pokemon each day just because it'd be funny to see multiple versions from people. XD

Seriously? THEY LOOK SO GOOD. WTF. Haha nice. Was that, like, fifty years ago back when Fate was still active?
    Yeah, I added a daily challenge to the first post, but I didn't put anywhere that it was compulsory. xD MUSN'T SCARE THE PEEPS.

Yup! Hahaha fifty years. :p I must tell him that if he would talk to me. I can't even remember. XD Like so early on last year. I meant to make a game of it then, but I guess I forgot lol.

Yeah, I added a daily challenge to the first post, but I didn't put anywhere that it was compulsory. xD MUSN'T SCARE THE PEEPS.

Yup! Hahaha fifty years. :p I must tell him that if he would talk to me. I can't even remember. XD Like so early on last year. I meant to make a game of it then, but I guess I forgot lol.
    Awesome. :D

Yeah Fate's kinda gone in my mind. He doesn't really exist anymore. XD I miss him. :(

Awesome. :D

Yeah Fate's kinda gone in my mind. He doesn't really exist anymore. XD I miss him. :(
    He's on Final Fantasy 14 all the time (according to people there) but I don't really play that anymore and so he's just dropped off the face of the planet. XD I miss him too. ;c

ANYWAY. ART STUFFS. Um. Wow. I swear I used to be better at this... xD

8. This post has been liked by:

AHAHAHHAHAH GEMMA I laughed out loud at that! Omg they are both hilarious! xDDD

AHAHAHHAHAH GEMMA I laughed out loud at that! Omg they are both hilarious! xDDD
    WHERE HAS MY ART SKILLZ GONE. ;O;

I tried three times, and each time Pikachu's head remained detached from its body. THAT was the best one. XD

11. This post has been liked by:

Experienced Trainer pokemon trainer Felix's Avatar
    https://imgur.com/laBUE9a

It could have gonne better but it could have been worse

WHERE HAS MY ART SKILLZ GONE. ;O;

I tried three times, and each time Pikachu's head remained detached from its body. THAT was the best one. XD
    XD Oh my gosh, your third try?! The ones I posted were my first tries. XD Love it.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemon trainer Felix View Post
    https://imgur.com/laBUE9a

It could have gonne better but it could have been worse
    FELIX YOU HAVE SKILLZ. Seriously that's better than mine. XD Nice job!