Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ˇÓrale!

Welcome to PXR, Queen! I'm Soups! We're welcoming to any and all! Don't be afraid to ask myself or any of the other PXR members any questions you may have. Oh, and above all, I hope you enjoy your time here!

Also, I'm a huge fan of Smash Bros too! I don't have a 3DS, so I dedicate my time to the Wii U version. I think it's awesome how you main a lot of the mid to low-tier characters. I'm sure that requires a ton of patience and creativity. I main Diddy Kong and Sheik.
    τι ζωή

I can't tell if you're taking a jab at yourself or not l'meow. Either way, feel free to send me a PM about playing some time, I play on both versions but this place only had a FC option, not an NNID one.

3. This post has been liked by:

Soups 

Quote Originally Posted by 「Metal௵Queen」 View Post
    I can't tell if you're taking a jab at yourself or not l'meow. Either way, feel free to send me a PM about playing some time, I play on both versions but this place only had a FC option, not an NNID one.
    Well... I wouldn't say I'm taking a jab at myself, but hey. Diddy and Sheik are top-tier, and while they aren't easier to use, once you do learn how to use them, the rewards are much greater.

But yeah, whenever I come across some free time, we'll get some sets in. Are you planning on attending EVO?
    τι ζωή

Senior Moderator

Welcome to the oasis, fellow Smash Fan. I see you ranked high in the Unova saga, i like competitive people, gives me a chance to crush them.

I dont play Wii U Smash (Maylay all day) but it is still nice to see smash fans. Also, if anyone attends EVO, plz hurt zero, i dislike that guy.

·»Your focus determines your reality«·

6. This post has been liked by:

Soups 

Senior Moderator

Hi there, and welcome aboard! If you have any questions or concerns, just let us know!
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

The Chaotix's Ace Attorney Blaquaza's Avatar

Hi, nice to meet you! We're a friendly bunch here, so I'm sure you'll have a great time! If you've got any concerns here, feel free to send them my way and I'll see what I can do to help! :D

Your username is really interesting; there's a lot of interesting characters. It's nice to see that someone else plays Mr Game & Watch in Smash. Not many people I know do, so even if he's not a main of yours it's reassuring to know I'm not the only person who plays him. :3

Credits to Neo Emolga for the avatar and the banner!
    Spoiler:

Used Thunderbolt! Arrow-Jolteon's Avatar

Hey hey! Welcome to PXR! I am Arrow-Jolteon, one of the mods in here. I am in charge of the Daily Pokemon Opinions thread, which is pretty much exactly what its title implies. We all hope you enjoy it here!

Anomalous Eldritch Cryptid Saraibre Ryu's Avatar
    Hey there Queen, welcome to the forum! It's nice to see PXR was recommended to you! I hope you can find out the one who recommended you on here. Love the text in the username.

ASB Stats | VPP Stats

Flute the Clefa
    Hatch: 2883
    Clefairy: 2988
    Clefable: 3108
    Level100: 3168

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    Hiya Queen! Nice to meet you, and I'm glad you decided to join PXR. c:

You don't like...dragons or megas? XD There goes my favourite type AND Pokemon lol (Mega Altaria is my current favourite just cause). I'm super happy Alola has a grass owl for a starter, though, as barn owls are my second favourite animals and THEY ARE AWESOME. <3

Also...WE WELCOME ALL ART. I'm your resident art Mod. xD You're welcome to post anything artsy related there!

Edgy name! You're here! I'm so glad to see you've joined!! :)
    You will love it here!