Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Not insanity. Supersanity. Death's Spook's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BurningSoul20X View Post
    "James Patrick Sullivan" ...a Monsters Inc. fan, and of Sulley huh?

Anyways, accepted.
    *gives Internet cookie jar* Enjoy.
    Avatar taken from Scarfgirl and TheOtherChosenOne of Deviantart. Two great tastes that go great together! You know, when they aren't trying to kill each other horribly.

Ivy commands you not to touch the kitty!

Banner by Neo Emolga!

Hopefully I can use that to get more people to join. >.>;

This seems interesting. I'll make a SU when I get back from vacation, as soon as possible. (In about a few hours from now I'm going to the airport, so I should post/edit it in a few days.)

Edit: Nvm that. I'm on my Ipad and on the way to the airport I made the SU in my notebook app.
    So here it is, can't post any pictures of the pokemon or anything. Will do it when I'm back home.

Name: Echo Bladewrath
    Good/Bad/Neutral: Good
    Appearance: About 1,85 meters long and normal weighted for his age. Black curly hair, tanned skin, sunglasses with behind it cyan-colored eyes. He wears a black shirt with a fully gray, red-eyed, Genesect without outlines. He also wears dark-red shorts and black shoes with dark-red striped on it. He "wears" his partner Nero behind him, the blue arm acting as a scarf around him.
    Personality: He is an energetic guy that cares a lot for his friends and pokemon, but he also has a lot of things on his mind. Because of that he is distracted pretty easily. In a pokemon battle he's much more concentrated and clears his mind for new things, battle related. Sometimes it can be to much and then he doesn't know what to do anymore.That's where his partner Nero comes in. Nero is a Honedge, and Honedge are spirit possesed swords that are capable of draining energy of the one who wields them. Nero however takes control of Echo when things get out of hand for him. That's when the other personality that Nero is, comes in.

When Nero takes control, Echo's personality changes into that of Nero. Aswell as Nero speaking for Echo with an older voice, he also becomes more strategic, contained, serious and more concentrated. Because of this Nero loses energy quickly himself, and thus has to drain from Echo to keep controlling him. It can be dangerous and will faint Echo if used for too long, it might even kill him if Nero doesn't stop. Both Echo and Nero know this, and thus try to avoid to be controlled for too long.
    History: The Bladewrath family has gone through a long history of war. The Medieval age is the most known by them. An age where both people and pokemon, shining in armor, fighting for the kingdom. One of the royal knights from the Bladewrath family got slain in battle in the war. His name was Nero Bladewrath, a strategist and calm knight, but fierce as his sword and pokemon were in battle. When he died, he didn't disappear. His spirit went to his sword that laid on the battlefield. The pokemon that was found got locked up into a deep sleep sheathed on top of a big rock. Several people tried to pull the pokemon out of it, but without success. Some even say those who touched it got unconcious after trying to much. The sword was never touched again...The Bladewrath family kept on living, and even now there is a family with the name Bladewrath on this earth.

A young boy just became 15 years old, his name? Echo Bladewrath. His family decided for a birthday present to let him choose one of the many Bladewrath family weapons. One weapon looked really interesting to Echo, it was a sword inside a rock. He asked why it was like that, but his dad just told him to stay away from it. Echo knew he had to find out what the secret was behind it. So he made sure there was no one, and went to the sword. All of a sudden he heard a weak voice, but he saw no one. Was the sword speaking to him? With frightened thoughts, he flipped the switch in his mind and grabbed the hilt of the sword. The wind blowing around him as the sword slowly got pulled out.
    Tadadadum! You've got the Master Sword!
    Echo got knocked back as the sword got flung into the air. "Ouch. That could've been less rough..." he heard through his mind. Surprised by it he jumped back up and looked at the weapon that laid before him. Did it just speak to me?! He wondered. The sword then slowly levitated and looked at the boy with his eye. "...So you're the one that awakened me, from my endless sleep." The boy didn't knew what to say. "For that, I am grateful and will protect you with my life." Those were the words for a trainer that soon began to travel around the globe...

At the age of 16 Echo started his journey across the world with his first pokemon, Nero. They battled together and made new friends. First through Unova, where they met Lucia the Zoroark and Gaia the Golurk. Soon after came Hoenn where they caught the energetic Tropius, by the name of Root. They were planned to head to Sinnoh at the age of 17, but something drew them to the Johto and Kanto regions. Even though they weren't sure why, they continued their way and went with the SS. Drake to Vermillion City and traveled all the way to Newbark Town. On the sea they found two other pokemon, which soon became part of the team. Coral the Corsola and Flail the Qwilfish. But lately they seem to hear things about there being a group of evildoers that terrorize Johto by stealing rare pokemon, which could mean Nero might be in trouble. But hey, who dares to steal from a guy with a badass sword. Also there seems to be something with a business man or something, though he doesn't know much of that guy.

They just got done with the second gym battle with Bugsy and now head their way to Goldenrod City, though the path they are heading for is gonna change a whole lot more then they were expecting to be...
    Pokemon:

[Nero] Honedge (M)
    Ability: No Guard (listed ability)
    Moves: Swords Dance, Shadow Sneak, Aerial Ace (the three listed moves on Serebii) and Slash (because of obvious reasons).

Echo's first and main pokemon. Used to be the spirit of Nero Bladewrath. Nero is a strategist, always aiming for the best, never giving up no matter how big or strong the foes are. He is loyal and protective to his trainer, because of that he wants to be at Echo's side all the time thus explaining why he doesn't want to be in a pokeball. Instead he's sheathed on Echo's back, like a knight with his sword. Because of the more courageous snd strategic personality he has inside of him, he'll often take control over Echo when the situation get out of hands. Even though Echo doesn't mind it, it does take a lot of energy and can wear his trainer out if used for too long, which both Nero and Echo know of.

[Lucia] Zoroark (F)
    Ability: Illusion
    Moves: Night Daze, Flamethrower, Hyper Voice and Double Team.

Echo's second pokemon when on his journey to Unova. Lucia is one of those sneaky Zoroarks. Lucia likes to trick people and pokemon, like... A lot. She's basically the one that keeps mood in the team. Though if it's becoming serious, she's a whole different Lucia. She fights with strong special moves and makes good use of her trickery.

[Gaia] Golurk (M)
    Ability: No Guard
    Moves: Dynamic Punch, Heavy Slam, Hammer Arm and Protect.

Echo's third pokemon when traveled to Unova. Gaia looks like one of those giant monsters that want to rip you apart when they just look at you. Gaia not though, he is calm and collected. Trying to help others in personal problems. Protecting others as much as possible, almost like a dad would to his child. He's also is the one to keep Root calm-ish, except for Echo. Basically the father of the team.

[Root] Tropius (M)
    Ability: Chlorophyl
    Moves: Fly, Solarbeam, Sunny Day and Outrage.

Fourth pokemon Echo caught at his stay in Hoenh. Root is energetic, and when I say energetic it isn't just excited. He often is so happy and excited that he forgets the world around him, which sometimes ends up in a rampage. Echo can control Root, but it isn't always as easy. If Root does get sad or angry, that too can get way out of control. If in an angry mood, he's hard to control even for Echo...

[Coral] Corsola (F)
    Ability: Natural Cure
    Moves: Surf, Spike Cannon, Mist and Mirror Coat.

[Flail] Qwilfish (M)
    Ability: Poison Point
    Moves: Aqua Jet, Poison Jab, Destiny Bond and Toxic Spikes.

Coral and Flail are Echo's fifth and sixth pokemon which he just recently caught in when he came to Johto. Coral and Flail are like brother and sister, they seem to care a lot about each other even though they aren't the same species. Even though Flail is the lazy brother and Coral the happy sister, if one of them gets hurt the other becomes anything but lazy/happy and you're in for one heck of a battle.
    Last edited by Micro; 08-26-2013 at 12:36 AM.

Anomalous Eldritch Cryptid Saraibre Ryu's Avatar
    I added another character into my other post. She's all done and awaiting approval.

ASB Stats | VPP Stats

Flute the Clefa
    Hatch: 2883
    Clefairy: 2988
    Clefable: 3108
    Level100: 3168

Attica is accepted.

So... When exactly are we gonna start? :P

Like, do we need one more person, a few more characters, some random stuff or idk... <.<

Anomalous Eldritch Cryptid Saraibre Ryu's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Micro View Post
    So... When exactly are we gonna start? :P

Like, do we need one more person, a few more characters, some random stuff or idk... <.<
    VM from my profile from Burning:
    I'm waiting for at least one other person to join, but if no one does, I'll start it this weekend.

ASB Stats | VPP Stats

Flute the Clefa
    Hatch: 2883
    Clefairy: 2988
    Clefable: 3108
    Level100: 3168

I'll finish this later. I sort of lost motivation halfway through lol.

Name: Reena Genne
    Good/Bad/Neutral: Neutral
    Rank (If needed): Lolnope
    Appearance: Always wearing a lab coat when working, which consists of the standard look with latex gloves, masks, and black boots. She has a regular pair of glasses which she wears beneath the safety goggles. Her brown hair has the tips died white, and is often pulled up in ponytail. When outside of her job she wears grey shirt with a Durant on it, as well as jeans and sneakers. She keeps an old Premier Ball minimized on a necklace around her neck. Forgot to mention, her eyes are green. (I really couldn't be bothered to give a better appearance, sorry XD )

Personality: Cheerful to the max (perhaps even over nine thousand), Reena is quite the bubbly person to meet. Perhaps even to the point of annoyance. When she gets going on a subject, she really gets going. A lot of people ask if she drives a vehicle because of her motor mouth. Her nature leads her to being very passionate about what she does, a drive that many don't often have that propels her to do the impossible...and sometimes even the immoral. However, she wouldn't do it if she actually knew it was bad - everyone has different morals, after all, and what someone sees as being bad does not make it bad. Some can question it, but she doesn't.

She rarely questions herself, actually. Loyal to her philosophies and friends, if she had to choose one over the other, it'd be difficult. She really doesn't have any friends, sadly, due to her job and her jabbering mouth. Her...hungry pursuit of knowledge and pushing the boundaries of science has caused plenty of friction with her and her and everyone she has ever met. She can be seen as ambitious but rarely likes to lie, and all in all is a goodhearted person. A bit dense, but goodhearted.

She also has an extreme fear of Magikarp. You don't want to know what one of her experiments became.

History: Reena grew up in a poor household. Constantly broke and with an abusive mother - her father missing in her life - she was the lone child in the family. When she was 18, she moved out to live in Mauville City, where she proceeded to go into college. She succeeded in getting a Bachelor's and then a Master's in Genetics, where she then moved Cinnabar Island for a job. Working on the DNA revival machine, she gained valuable insight into what worked. She was fired, however, when it was discovered she was tampering with the fossils to modify abilities. She moved on to work at Silph Co. where she began to figure out the gene that triggered shiny status, as well as continuing with her ability swapping. She also intended to work on type changing as well, but for now, working on those two would be fine.

That is, until Silph Co. was driven into extinction by Starr Corporation. Jobless once more, she's currently in Goldenrod working at the Department Store to keep food on the table, while she waits to see if any of her job applications - one of which did go to Starr Corporation of course - are called back on. After all, geneticists were needed in this world, and she had already been successful in two of her endeavors. Team Ultima doesn't scare her, really, as her Pokemon are reliable and strong, especially her partner, Tania. After all, she engineered her! This likely explains her love of Bug Pokemon - fast growing (usually), and easy to manipulate and hatch. Her favorite three are the only Pokemon in her team.

Pokemon(Maximum of six pokemon. List their moves, names, gender, and the like):

[Tania] Shiny Durant (F)
    Ability: Heatproof (Engineered, and yes, got permission)
    X-Scissor
    Iron Head
    Stone Edge
    Superpower

[Flamoth] Volcarona (M)
    Ability: Flame Body
    Quiver Dance
    Flamethrower
    Bug Buzz
    Giga Drain

[Dryll] Beedrill (M)
    Ability: Sniper
    Drill Run
    Focus Energy
    X-Scissor
    Poison Jab

(Wow I feel this is a lousy sign up)
    Last edited by Grassy_Aggron; 08-26-2013 at 02:50 AM.

Made by the awesome X-Kun~