Page 5 of 61 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Eddie's plan was simply to get to know the townspeople before he started actually interviewing them about the Stalkers. He figured he might have more luck in getting info if he had some sort of relationship with them. With this in mind, Eddie left it up to Pixel to get the book so he could talk to another Pokémon to get to know them.

Talk to Cinci the Deerling (25) for a mission.

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderc View Post
    What an interesting town... I should probably get some information from the locals while things are still calm.
    And who better to talk to than a distant cousin!

{Interview (Regular): 22. Zem the Litwick}
    Interview Rapport: VERY POSITIVE
    +2 Shared Pokémon Types
    +1 Same Pokémon Species Line

You find Zem on the streets just outside of the Whitehall Apartment Building, seeming content with the prospect of living homeless without a place to be tied down to. Other Pokémon don't seem to pay too much mind to him and the small satchel of belongings he has, but despite all the other things going on, he seems content.

You approach him and introduce yourself, and he seemed happy for the fact that it isn't very often he gets visitors, let alone anyone that even wants to talk to him. He seems to appreciate your presence and already looks to you as a friend.

"Hello Kames," Zem smiles. "It's great to meet you."

You inquire for some information about the Stalkers, and Zem nods respectfully.

"I have sensed a lot of fear about the Stalkers lately, but we can't give in to such things," Zem tells you, trying to keep a relaxed optimism about him with this difficult subject. "Unlike what most Pokémon believe, there is something beyond even this world that seeks to step into what we know. I have tried to explain this to other Pokémon, but... unfortunately they don't always believe a homeless Litwick like myself."

"Listen," Zem speaks up again, "I came across something the other day and I just can't figure it out. It's in pieces and it seems like someone wanted this thing destroyed, but yet... something about it feels pure and holy in nature. But me... I just can't. I don't have the knowledge to fix things like this. You seem like someone I can trust and would probably make better use of it than I can. Maybe you should take a look at it."

Zem hands you what seem to be ripped up pages of a book, but like he mentioned, something about them feels holy and spiritual in nature. You feel with your skills, it's something you might be able to reassemble... whatever this is. Using your repair skills, you're able to restore the pieces into a form that could be reassembled. All that's left is to place them back together.

=??? Codex Pages: <Repair>= has been noted in the Team Records.

It feels like someone or something wanted this destroyed, but even these pieces have persisted in the aftermath of whatever had happened to destroy these pages like this. To you, it seems strange and suspicious that someone would want to do this, but you feel it might be best to undo the damage that was done to whatever this was.

"I'm not sure if it's related to the Stalkers," Zem tells you. "But whatever it is, I hope it's helpful to you. Thanks for offering to help us all."

Kames the Lampent (S: Ghost/Fire)
    Health: 4/4
    Sanity: 4/4
    Perk: Repair | Learned Abilities: Investigate
    Failed Assassinations: 0/2

URPG Staff

My heart is in several places and all of them are fictional. u^u

Excuse me, Honchkrow - Brenne, right? It's great to meet you! Could I just get a few moments of your time, so that you could tell me a little bit about yourself and your city?

Interview 88, Brenne the Honchkrow.

Button by K'sariya!

URPG Stats!

Paired with noob dummy crazy kid rad friend Nar.

"Ow my Sanity..."

"Better keep going though, there's quite a lot of city to search

[Amia Searches (42) Eclipse hotel Exterior]

(PS: you accident put "41A, B, and C" where there should've been "42A, B, and C")

VPP

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Fire View Post
    *is slowly walking around* aight aight, this city is big, dem abandoned places, totes obvious places aight, these other peepos can check it. Night time plazas be bumpin with da crawlies im sure buuuut, imma pop on over to interview a lil blood hunnie, may b crack down da mental crazalities of my double trouble voice in ma bubble. Shut yo lip up, i wuld take u out ma noggin but then who wuld i yell at. *slaps on my head, grumbling.

After Guzma was finished talking to himself, he decided to Interview (Regular): 107. Pasco the Jigglypuff
    +2 Shared Pokémon types
    +1 Shared Pokémon Species

You find Pasco the Jigglypuff leaving the Cloudrise Tower, where it seems she lives. She has a positive and jovial nature to her, and when you introduce yourself, she seems happy to see you even though you are a stranger to her.

"Hi there, Guzma!" Pasco cheerfully tells you. "How goes things?"

You inquire about the Stalkers, and she nods with a slight frown as it's not a pleasant subject for her.

"Yeah..." she replies, looking away. "I'll be honest, I don't know very much about the Stalkers but I know they've done a lot of terrible things I'm glad I didn't get to see. I live at the Cloudrise Tower, but I'm almost certain there aren't any criminals or thugs there! Plus, I'll be honest, it's expensive to live there and I just barely make the rent. I doubt any low lives would be able to afford living in a place like that. And I'd move out if it wasn't such a nice place! I think it's worth the cost, though!"

At that moment, it seems she is reminded of something.

"You know, the other day when my shift was over, I decided to check out the You Remembered gift store and see if I could get a nice gift for my sister for her birthday," Pasco tells you. "She really likes collecting decorative plates so I got her two really beautiful ones there. They had something else on display there that caught my eye. While I was browsing around, I saw some kind red gem they had on display there. Very beautiful and definitely unlike anything I've ever seen before. It definitely wasn't like the rest of the rest of the stuff they had there. I dunno, maybe I'm just being dreamy! It's a great store anyway, so if you're looking for a great gift, I highly recommend it! Heck, I often shop there just to get stuff for myself!"

"Well, hope you see you again soon, Guzma!" Pasco tells you as she's preparing to go take care of some errands. "I have a few things to do, but I'll gladly have a chat with you again whenever you'd like! Good luck with your searches!"

She then heads off, still trying to keep a cheerful composure despite the state of things around her.

Guzma the Wigglytuff (M: Normal/Fairy)
    Health: 5/5
    Perk: Science | Learned Abilities: Restrain

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by sammy0295 View Post
    Suppose I ought to talk to the Deerling.

Interview (Mission) 25. Cinci the Deerling
    +2 Shared Pokémon Types
    +1 Shared Pokémon Species

You approach Cinci, who seems to work at the North Metro Station, but she seems distracted and only has been doing her job as a ticket seller and customer service representative half-heartedly. When the crowd breaks up and goes, you approach her.

"Oh, what now?" she asks when she realizes she can't go on break just yet.

You introduce yourself to her and she seems a bit surprised.

"Well, you just came out of nowhere," she replies. "Yeah, it's a lowly job but it pays, huh? Hey, better than nothing! Where do you work anyway?"

But she doesn't wait for an answer as she paces a bit. She winces for a moment, but then looks up to you. It seems she is a bit regretful for having snapped at you, but you can see in her eyes that she seems tired and very anxious.

"Okay, I... I could use some help," Cinci tells you, looking very somber all of a sudden. "Sorry for... acting like a jerk, but no one has been willing to help me and I'm out of friends to look to, so maybe... you can help me."

"It's my aunt," Cinci explains, looking melancholy. "She went missing a few days ago and I tried to explain it to the police, but noooo, they're out trying to find the Stalkers and so many other victims! Yeah, let's go find dead Pokémon rather than ones that might still be alive, huh!? So I get thrown under the rug when I try to talk with them after work and wow. And I've got long shifts so I can't look for her on my own and I sure can't afford to lose my job. Her name is Clementine and she's a Sawsbuck. I've asked people around if they've heard of where she might be and nobody knows and nobody seems to care. So please, Sam, if you've got a heart, you've got to find her. I haven't been able to sleep or get her off my mind and I can't afford to get fired for it. It would mean a ton if I knew at least someone was out there searching for her."

"So could you help me, please!?" Cinci begs. "I barely even know you but I feel like you're all I have left."

MISSION OPENED: Find Cinci's aunt, Clementine.

Sam the Deerling (S: Normal/Grass)
    Perk: Repair | Learned Abilities: Rescue/Escape

-sigh- I overslept and now I'm alone as usual. I'll go someplace quiet, someplace a little familiar to me.

Search (4) Black Rose Funeral Home

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    I'll take The Temperate War to 56. Abgrew the Swinub and be a bit cheeky and see if I can ask if they happen to know anyone in the city who is blind.
    You take [The Temperate War] to Abgrew, who is currently at school. After grabbing a visitor pass, you're able to meet with her and hand her the book.

She looks completely shocked. "Oh--oh my goodness! Thank you!" She takes the book from you and stuffs it into her pack. "I didn't expect you to come back so quickly! The school day's only half over." She procures a large smile, then tells you to wait where you are. She comes back a minute later holding a container with an Oran Berry inside. "It was my lunch, but I want you to have it! I have so many at home so don't worry about it. This has saved my hide!" It appears as if she's about to leap at you to give you a hug, but she holds herself back and just smiles. "Thank you, Sarah! Please also give Eddie my thanks, and whoever else helped."

Item [The Temperate War] was removed from the Team Inventory.

MISSION COMPLETE: SUCCESSFUL!

You attempt to ask her about any blind citizens, but she's clearly in a hurry and looks at you sheepishly. "Sorry, I don't have time to chat. Mister Difass is really strict about class." She bids you farewell and hurries back to class.

Item [Oran Berry] was added to the Team Inventory.

Sarah the Archen (S: Rock/Flying)
    Perk: Repair | Learned Abilities: Investigate

Quote Originally Posted by pokemon trainer Felix View Post
    I Guess interviewing someone could be usefull. Lets just hope My social awkwardnes kicks in to much

Interview (regular): 75 Giphlin the Xatu
    Interview Rapport: VERY POSITIVE, INTIMIDATING
    +1 Shared evolution stage
    +1 Shared type
    Intimidation +1 Interviewee weak to Rock

You find Giphlin at her Estate. She is resting outside and sees you coming from the very bottom of her long, spiralling driveway. You elect to fly the rest of the way, landing before her on her porch. She runs her eyes over you, clearly perplexed as to why you are on her property. There's a glint in her eye that tells you she's prepared to strike at any moment, but her intelligent and authoritative air gives you the impression that she's not stupid enough to incriminate herself.

"What is it you want, hm?" she questions, narrowing her glare. "You're clearly not her to steal from me, but I've certainly never seen you before, either. You don't happen to be one of those Emissaries I keep hearing so much about, do you? Quite overdue, if you ask me. I wonder where you were when my friend Basnat was killed three weeks ago. Hmph." She inhales deeply, as if trying to cleanse her mind of such thoughts. "You know, I don't appreciate unannounced visitors, but...I suppose if you're here to rid the city of those disgusting cretins, I shall indulge you conversation. Then again, I haven't much to tell you at all."

The Xatu doesn't seem to be much help until, through her front window, you spot the odd gleaming form of an orb. You walk around Giphlin and approach the window, drawn in by the object's allure. You can't be sure what, but something about it speaks volumes to you. You feel a sense of peace wash over you as you continue to stare.

"Hey!" Suddenly Giphlin's form is between you and the window. "No ogling at my prized possessions. That one is new, and it's not up for trade or sale." She runs her gaze up and down your feathered form once more. "I can just tell that it's valuable, but there's nothing I want right now and you can't make me hand it over no matter what you offer me."

Her beak curls into a small smile. "Be on your way, now. If you really feel like disturbing someone's property, go to Macanan Textile Manufacturing. My friend Poko works there, and he said he saw something weird on one of the higher floors. Perhaps it would be more valuable than my precious orb... So be gone!"

Giphlin eyes you as you go, and as useful as you suspect her orb may be, she does not seem willing to hand it over.

Felix the Archeops (M: Rock/Flying)
    Health: 5/5
    Perk: Science | Learned Abilities: Investigate

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    They always say search a place from top to bottom. So...

Search: Sunspot Apartment Tower. (1d) Floors 31-40
    The Sunspot Apartment Tower building looks rather pretty in the dwindling sunlight, for creeping shadows are beginning to hide the wear and tear marks that came with natural use over time. You immediately head to the top floor, glancing about as you walk through the hallway and glance at every apartment door. You know that after one floor takes you fifteen minutes...you're going to be here for a while.

No nook or cranny is left alone as you make your way through the building, checking each door and quietly entering those apartments that aren't locked. While you find many things of interest, none stand out to you. Some of these residents seem well off and are probably living here for the standard conditions and average rent, while others seem to barely get by and are probably grateful that the rates aren't higher. The rooms and hallways look like they were painted within the last five to ten years, and there are no traces of violence or foul play as far as you can tell.

On Floor 33 you notice that lockers are becoming more commonplace. You search the open ones and use your extraordinary Emissary abilities to try to sense if the locked ones are filled with anything, but according to you, there's nothing to be found. Just as you emerge onto the 31st floor, you instantly feel a tingle in your lightning bolt-shaped tail. You are drawn to one particular locker which a yellow feather on the floor must have fallen out of. You can sense a life form inside, but after you try to get the Pokémon's attention, you suspect that whoever is inside is unconscious. You try to use your security skills to get into the locker, but it's no use--the lock needs to be picked. It also looks like it could be smashed in by a Fighting type, but whoever does it will have to be careful.

{Tightly-Sealed Locker: <Lockpick> / +Fighting Type+} has been noted in the Team Records.

After realising that there's nothing you can do to help the Pokémon inside, you quickly scour the rest of the floor and find nothing else. Perhaps one of your teammates can break in and revive whoever is inside the locker.

Zeal the Pikachu (S: Electric)
    Perk: Security | Learned Abilities: Investigate