Quote Originally Posted by Arrow-Jolteon View Post
Here are my Pokeballs:

Name: Stamina Ball (the black one with a white star-like marking in the middle)
Description: A Pokeball made of sturdy material that allows it to be used three times as opposed to one. This Pokeball originates from Kalos.
Capture rate: X1.5

Name: Sniper Ball (the yellow one with a shot target on it)
Description: A rare Pokeball that has an increased chance of landing a critical capture when compared to other Pokeballs. This Pokeball originates from Kalos.
Capture rate: X1.5

Name: Daring Ball (the blue-green-red one... it's supposed to represent the three quintessential rock-paper-scissors types, Water-Fire-Grass...)
Description: Has a higher change of capturing a wild Pokémon if it has a type advantage over the trainer’s.
Capture rate: X4 on Pokemon with type advantage. X1 otherwise.
You have submitted there great designs. Let go through them each really fast.

Th highest profit margin is with the stamina ball. This pokeball should give trainers a chance to have a handy item that will survive the wear and tear of training. The big plus being they are less space consuming and trainers can using them when they find themselves camping for days or in a cave. Some place away from a pokemart.

The Snipper Ball has a grear design. I could see this ball being popular in the safari gaming scene.

Finally the Daring Ball. We can market this ball towards the more advanced trainers. Though a ball like this could also help trainers who come from areas where type diversity is a problem. Such a trainer from the colder regions being weak to more of fire, fighting and rock type pokemon.

Great job on this task. I look forward to seeing what you come up with for challenge 2.