Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A Fresh Start

Just Another Man Trying to Get By Grsspkmnmaster's Avatar

A Fresh Start

Hi guys.

I used to bounce in and out of activity on PE2K, and each time let old profiles die gracefully. I was Grsspkmnmaster, I was Wile E Coyote (for a Very short period), and I'm pretty sure I'm forgetting at least one or two more.

Well, I want to get back in the game, and it's time for a fresh start. So I'm re-saddling the first, and original (and most successful, I managed to get an ASB-Moderator Job before I had to trade internet pseudo-fame for school) username.

As for me, I'm an American living and studying in Germany. I'm studying Protestant Theology to become a pastor. I spend a lot of my free time playing music, mostly jazz, on my saxophone, though I can also play clarinet, guitar, chords on the piano, and basic rhythms on the drum set. My first pokemon game was borrowing until it was forgotten inheriting my neighbor's Crystal Version. My favorite game was Ruby Version, on which I'd logged over 537 hours until the internal battery died.

During my stay here, I'll be hanging around the RP boards, and I might try getting back into ASB if I can balance studying and having a social life with the writing I want to do here.

It's good to be back.

I came in like a wrecking ball... [Desolate Divine]'s Avatar
    Senior Moderator

Hey I have seen your name around PE2K, mostly in Kei Ochima's signature xD I was Legend collector/Cobalt Shadow.

Welcome to PXR.

I'm pretty sure I've seen you around PE2K. I was active on there from 2006-2008, then 2010-2011(ish) and my username was .Red. and I was a VPP numbers guy and pretty active in the URPG and Daily Chat. Anyways, welcome to PXR!

*Waves*

Welcome back and glad to see old PE2K members joining here.
    VPP: Arcanine @ 6,700

Pre'paired' for trouble with Neo Emolga!
    [ URPG Stats | VPP Stats | Living Shiny Dex (548) ]

Just a passing through Kamen Rider Metal Gear Snivy's Avatar
    I saw you around the RP boards before (Mainly the RP Discussion Thread, but, whatever. xD), but I had no clue you were an ASB Official! Was it on PE2K, or another forum's ASB like Smogon's or TPM's? Anyway, welcome to PXR!

Hey guys, I'm back for good now!
    Right now... I have the feeling I can't lose!
    [ASB Stats] [VPP Stats] [Quotes] [Warrior Record]

Quote Originally Posted by The Operator View Post
    Hey I have seen your name around PE2K, mostly in Kei Ochima's signature xD I was Legend collector/Cobalt Shadow.

Welcome to PXR.
    Yeah, I'm still surprised Kei still has me as her pair. One of her RP's was the first one I ever did, and we usually ended up writing in the same RP's. Good times.

Quote Originally Posted by DesperadoBRT View Post
    I saw you around the RP boards before (Mainly the RP Discussion Thread, but, whatever. xD), but I had no clue you were an ASB Official! Was it on PE2K, or another forum's ASB like Smogon's or TPM's? Anyway, welcome to PXR!
    It was on PE2K. Ironically I only lasted maybe a month or so before real life stuff, mostly me finishing high school, got in the way. But this was back when it used to be that Elbub was running the entire thing by himself, so he asked for volunteers. 3m0d0ll and I were the first non-Elbub mods there.

And thanks for all the "welcome back" and "welcomes". I'm already excited.

You. Here. Now.

Quote Originally Posted by 3m0d0ll View Post
    You. Here. Now.
    Ha. Speaking of the devil. Missed you too. :P

I'll see if I can fit it into my schedule, but for now I'll be sticking to the RP corner.

Welcome back man, great to see you in the community again :)

One of us. One of us. One of us.
    Completing Generation III

Heartfelt thanks to Neo Emolga for my avatar!

Hey yo, nice to see you back! I hope you have fun here, and it's always good to have veterans around to bolster the community. Tee hee~

Made by the awesome X-Kun~