Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
    Horoah! 8D When are those prompts gonna be up? XD Probably later into February, I'm guessing. x)

Not insanity. Supersanity. Death's Spook's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Charmander009 View Post
    Hey, guys! Sorry this group's been so quiet lately, but I wanted to let you guys know--if any one is interested in playing around with your characters, I recently opened a Character Chat thread in the Writer's Desk! ^^ You're welcome to bring in characters of any kind! From Roleplays, canon characters, ect, ect!
    I'm making sure to omit certain characters from this. Alice Grace is despised by nearly ALL THE LEGENDS!
    Avatar taken from Scarfgirl and TheOtherChosenOne of Deviantart. Two great tastes that go great together! You know, when they aren't trying to kill each other horribly.

Ivy commands you not to touch the kitty!

Banner by Neo Emolga!

3. This post has been liked by:

GUYS I HAVE A QUESTION!

Who thinks we need an author's corner?

I think it's a very appropriate idea. Agree? Disagree? WHY? WHY NOT?!?!?!?

~SF.

An... author's corner? What exactly does that mean? What does it entail?
    Logic? What's that? Can you eat it?

Basically it's for things like discussions of ideas, problems, and general threads. Like how in the Pokemon Discussion section, we have random threads like "What's your favourite pokemon?" and such; in author's corners, generally there happen to be threads such as "What's your favourite style of writing" or random other threads like that. It's basically one big discussion sub-forum where we can focus on people's individual stories. It's also, say, an alternative to replying in people's story threads if they want to keep them clean and ONLY full of chapter posts. They can have separate threads for reviews/comments/etc, although that's uncommon and personally I prefer to post all in the same thread.

On Pe2k, for instance, it was useful for ideas and discussion. That's effectively what we would use this one for. I'm asking this specifically because a thread just opened up in the Writer's Desk that was not an actual story post (which are usually closed immediately because you're supposed to HAVE a story when you post a thread) but I was reluctant to close it, since it seemed more like a discussion thread. It would be handy to be able to move those threads into a discussion sub-forum so that we didn't have to close them, and so people could still have whole threads dedicated to their writing, or their particular story. This group/guild is good, but it's not even in the WD area and not many people would know about it. Also, topics (like discussion on particular stories) might get lost in threads like this, whereas having an entire thread dedicated to that one topic (in a place that is suitable to have it--a.k.a. Author's Corner) would be efficient and people can input much easier.

I'm all for it~ I mean, there's no reason not too. x3

I see. Yes, that does sound like a good idea. Why not?
    Logic? What's that? Can you eat it?

Good to know, guys. xD I wanna bring it up with the higher-ups again and see what they say. It was brought up in the past but rejected. =/ Unfortunately.

Omg I see have an Author's Corner now~! YAY~ //slow

I don't see why we couldn't have it. It is very useful.
    VPP: Arcanine @ 6,700

Pre'paired' for trouble with Neo Emolga!
    [ URPG Stats | VPP Stats | Living Shiny Dex (548) ]