Velo! :D I was hoping you'd sign up~! ^^

You guys talking about planning and such reminded me of a lecture I watched one time, and it talked about two categories of writers: NaNoWriMo calls them "pantsers" and "planners" (if I remember correctly), and this guy called them gardeners and architects. Pantsers/Gardeners don't plan out to much and just let the story go wherever it wants to, while Planners/Architects thoroughly plan out EVERYTHING. (The guy talking about this in the lecture though noted that it's more of a continuum than two distinct groups)

Er, but sorry, didn't mean to sound like a know-it-all there ^^' Just thought it was interest :D Anyway~

@Caite-chan: Loving Hope really sounds interesting :o If it's about wrestling, could it be considered original fiction? (or do you use real people as characters?) I've thought about reading it, though the mature warning on it kinda gave me pause. Why did you give it thhat rating? Also, there's actually quite a bit more you can do with Pokemon fan-fiction than the typical cut and paste Trainer adventure. Like TotS said, you can always do it from a Pokemon's perspective (Suicune's Fire's Through a Flareon's Eyes is a reeeeeaaaallly good example of this!)

@TotS: Mass Effect! I don't know anything about it, but that sounds srsly cool! Is Sci-fi the genre you like writing in? ^^

@Sabi: You know, Megaman's probably one of those games I really should look into xD The new SSB game has really piqued my interest ^^ That's interesting with the visual thing :o I wish I had the artistic ability to make a visual of my characters--the most I can do is make a map xD (and that's a must for my stories xDDD)

Velo was telling me about of her stories, and they sound amazing! :D