Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Quote Originally Posted by Caite-chan View Post
    I just say we go with what we have now and save the rest for next time. We're going to have at least 10 judges 2 team and 8 individual. At this rate half the teams will be judges. I still feel like we're throwing way to much into this because we don't even know how much attention this will attract. We could get a crap ton or hardly any at all...we don't know.
    You're right. I'm fine with what we've got now.

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldSky View Post
    @Born

Do I need to write up something for GWEA, or is what I already have fine?
    I'd say you should have a draft prepared so that you can be ready when the time comes to create the event threads.
    τι ζωή

Senior Moderator

@Born

Okay--I have a scale and some basic rules drawn up, so I should be ready to go (unless you guys want to give feedback)
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldSky View Post
    @Born

Okay--I have a scale and some basic rules drawn up, so I should be ready to go (unless you guys want to give feedback)
    Only if you feel like you need feedback! Otherwise, I'm confident that you know what you're doing. It's your event after all.
    τι ζωή

Senior Moderator

Okay then--I will await the day the threads get made.
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

5. This post has been liked by:

Soups