Ever thought the English dub of the Pokemon anime was a bit too cheesy? Here's your chance to make fun of it, from the beginning in Kanto to today's Alolan adventures!

If you'd like to participate:

--PM me for the room code to the stream. Due to the imitations of the streaming site I'm using, up to ten people can be in the room at any one time
--Once we have some watchers in the room, I'll start showing episodes of the show, starting from the very beginning. Your job is to provide funny quips in response to what is going on onscreen.
--When the episode is over, I will go through and score everyone's quips, and compile them into a leaderboard. Prizes will be given to the top three winners each week, and the top three overall. Then we start the process again with the next episode.

--Keep in mind that I'm looking for funny and creative jokes, not the same old memes we've all seen a million times. You may lose points if you post a groan-worthy or unfunny answer!
--There are secret bonuses for particularly good (or maybe particularly bad) quips!
--All quips must comply with PXR rules--if you can't post it on the boards proper, don't post it as a quip. Having said that, a little innuendo (no higher than a T for Teen) is okay.

How quips will be scored:

Sync: How well did the quip fit the action on screen? (25 points max)
Creativity: How creative was the quip? (25 points max)
Funny Factor: How funny was the quip? (50 points max)

If you have any questions or concerns, PM me or post here.