Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Hello! Morzone here, Just a friendly reminder that the team spirit portfolio for the Team Spirit Challenge is due this sunday. I reminded my own team about it in our team thread and as a Judge I felt like I should stay fair and remind all the teams. Any questions about what would or wouldn't look well in the portfolio can be asked in the event thread :)

VPP

2. This post has been liked by:

Coru 

ok guys. As Morzone just said, we need to compile all of our works from the last two weeks. If anyone wants to submit their work from their events which they think captures the essence of our team, post them here and I'll compile them for us.
    I'll just need a link, a short description of how it captures our team's spirit.
    I'll present it in different sections.
    Section 1: Prep (creating our team and our banners)
    Section 2: Art (Compilation of our art that our creative members have created to show off our team)
    Section 3: Representation (How our team spirit has been shown off. Such as role-play posts you think capture our team's nature. Also any other things across any competition that you think has shown our team's spirit)
    @LKWayvern @Trainer17 @Chakramaster @Midnight Sun @Sacred Fire @Steel Lunpara @Suicune's Fire @Velocity

Feel free to check out my Instagram for design and art stuffs

Special thanks to Fate for this cute avatar and this cute banner! :D
    Special thanks to AD for this awesome Chikorita GIF! :D

5. This post has been liked by:

Coru 

I have collected some stuff up and will be posting it in the team spirit thread later. If there is anything you guys want me to add post it here. :)

I feel the following RP posts fit the theme of 'sew the seeds of chaos'
    Here and here.

Also, does ANYONE from the Prankster Platoon intend to submit something to the Creative Writing contest?

The portfolio is up, I tried to include as many of us as I could. If there is anything you think I have missed, post it here so I can edit it (The deadline is later today so don't have much time left)

I would like to remind the Prankster Platoon that creative writing is a thing that exists and the prompt for the second week just went up.
    And yeah no Prankster Platoon entries for CW last week.
    We should probably fix that this time around if anyone's interested.

@LKWayvern If I have any time I'll try and enter it. I'm not the best writer but trying it would be fun. :)

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Coru View Post
    @LKWayvern If I have any time I'll try and enter it. I'm not the best writer but trying it would be fun. :)
    *sneaks in* You don't have to be skilled at writing to make a great story! Just have fun with it, do your best, and the story wil turn out great!
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

12. This post has been liked by:

Coru 

URPG Staff

My heart is in several places and all of them are fictional. u^u
    Hey, just a warning that my participation this week and possibly next week is probably gonna be a little low due to stress and headspace issues. I'll still try to reply in RP within a decent timeframe, but I don't really have the energy to crank out posts, and the Drawn Art prompt doesn't grab me much and that plus a minor art block that I'm trying to keep from becoming a major art block means I'm probably gonna duck out of Drawn Art this week. I'm still working on my Comics entry but that's gonna take a fair bit longer (I'm probably gonna be submitting it reeeeal close to the deadline) and I'm not sure how polished I'll be able to make the art in this timeframe. Sorry to suddenly drop a bummer on you guys, but I gotta let my brain rest ^^'.

Button by K'sariya!

URPG Stats!

Paired with noob dummy crazy kid rad friend Nar.