Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Yeah... I know I haven't been too actively lately, so I apologize to anyone that's been waiting on me and hasn't been able to post too much because of it. I'm hoping I can make up for that this week, and I'm sure once PXFIRE is done, I can devote more time toward continuing the RP.

LKWayvern
    Prankster Platoon

Driving Force Rating: B+
    Written Content Rating: A+
    RPer Interactions Rating: F
    Activity Level Rating: B+
    Formatting, Spelling, and Grammar Rating: A

TOTAL POINTS AWARDED:

This was hard to score. For one thing, you only had two posts (still better than me!), but interactions with anyone else were at zero. That's understandable though. On the other hand (the brighter side of things!), you had AMAZING storyline content and there was real substance and depth to your posts. Xavier's blindness has definitely been the main concern among your characters, and they have all had very profound and realistic reactions to the situation. Even though Xavier is just an NPC, he still has had a profound effect on your posts and your characters. It's definitely a nice touch and I like what you've done with it.

Noblejanobii
    The Gracidea Order

Driving Force Rating: A+
    Written Content Rating: A
    RPer Interactions Rating: A+
    Activity Level Rating: A++
    Formatting, Spelling, and Grammar Rating: A+

TOTAL POINTS AWARDED:

Considering how much you've had on your plate and all the things you've been dealing BUT still manage to remain way more active than I am... I'm slapping A++ for Activity on that puppy. Meanwhile, that didn't slow down or make the quality take a hit either and you've been showing great interaction as well. I know I haven't been around a lot to respond but you didn't let that slow you down at all.

You came, you kicked butt, you rocked. You've definitely made Athena a very deep and active character.

Morzone
    Steel Scavengers

Driving Force Rating: A+
    RPer Interactions Rating: A
    Activity Level Rating: A

TOTAL POINTS AWARDED:

Julia is definitely one hell of a road warrior. Your posts are fierce, have oodles of action, and you've definitely been active, even working around my inactivity lately. XP

Overall, you're definitely doing a great job and you continue to keep the heat up and the action set to high. Nicely done yet again for Week 3! You definitely show no signs of slowing down either!

Velocity
    Prankster Platoon

Driving Force Rating: C+
    RPer Interactions Rating: B
    Activity Level Rating: C

TOTAL POINTS AWARDED:

A single post, but it was a good one. While it didn't do too much for the storyline, I still liked it anyway and it definitely put good use in for both of your characters, but I can still only credit it so much for the week. I think one or two posts more probably would have netted you a lot more points, but you're definitely still in it and winning some goodies for the Platoon. :3

Death's Spook
    Steel Scavengers

Driving Force Rating: B+
    RPer Interactions Rating: B+
    Activity Level Rating: B

TOTAL POINTS AWARDED:

You had a single post, but it was a really good and long post, so I can kind of give it credit for being about 1.5. Not to mention you covered all three of your characters in that one, so you did well despite the limitations. That Blissey kill though... o.o

Overall, you definitely did a good job and I think you made the best of the single post you had. Maybe try getting in two posts for Week 4 and you'll net even more points. :3

The Nonexistent Tazz
    The Gracidea Order

Driving Force Rating: A
    RPer Interactions Rating: B
    Activity Level Rating: B

TOTAL POINTS AWARDED:

Your post was HUGE! Definitely interesting and deep content even though the quantity has slimmed down just a tiny big. Not a serious flaw, though. You have great role play skills and you definitely focus more on the quality than anything else. Not to mention you continue to do a great job building Nora's character even without her directly taking part in the Festival events. Not too shabby!

TOTALS:

Gracidea Order: 37 points
    The Nonexistent Tazz - 15
    Noblejanobii - 22

Prankster Platoon: 29 points
    Velocity - 12
    LKWayvern - 17

Steel Scavengers: 34 points
    Death's Spook - 15
    Morzone - 19

@Noblejanobii @The Nonexistent Tazz @Death's Spook @Morzone @Velocity @LKWayvern

2. This post has been liked by: