Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hey Neo I'm kind of confused on what the Lightning Strider is doing in the Dread metal derb right now. You seem to have them driving around where Jucden and the others were, but Velocity seems to be having some high speed chase/fight from what I can tell.

VPP

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Morzone View Post
    Hey Neo I'm kind of confused on what the Lightning Strider is doing in the Dread metal derb right now. You seem to have them driving around where Jucden and the others were, but Velocity seems to be having some high speed chase/fight from what I can tell.
    She attacked it, but she didn't destroy it or kill either the driver or the gunner, so we could just say it broke away from the engagement and decided to take the opportunity to kill Jucden. That should be okay.

@Velocity If this is okay, cool, but if this messes you up somehow, let me know, I'll try to work something out.

URPG Staff

My heart is in several places and all of them are fictional. u^u
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    She attacked it, but she didn't destroy it or kill either the driver or the gunner, so we could just say it broke away from the engagement and decided to take the opportunity to kill Jucden. That should be okay.

@Velocity If this is okay, cool, but if this messes you up somehow, let me know, I'll try to work something out.
    Nope, it's all good with me! The Electroweb it got hit with wasn't fatal, just slowing; do what you wish with 'em.

Button by K'sariya!

URPG Stats!

Paired with noob dummy crazy kid rad friend Nar.

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Velocity View Post
    Nope, it's all good with me! The Electroweb it got hit with wasn't fatal, just slowing; do what you wish with 'em.
    Cool, thanks for the fast response! :D