Page 11 of 365 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Other Chat DCC

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayor Maynot View Post
    Pokemon will be glitchy, one way or another. However, I do believe that horde battles and sky battles will not be broken (Or slightly that it is almost unnoticeable) because ever since R/B/Y, they can afford beta testers to make sure the games run properly. Or, they had them with R/B/Y, whatever. However, a majority of the R/B/Y glitches were Missingno. glitches, coming into effect if either the player had no Pokemon or surfed the east coast of Cinnabar Island if their name had the variables to make it be a form of Missingno. Also including the fact that they didn't have much money at the time of their first games~
    Okay, but my point is, it's possible it will come out not as great as expected.

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

It will, I definitely believe that this will beat out HG/SS/B2/W2 as my favorite. No doubts that this will be my favorite.

|||||||||

I'm debating now if I should get a 3DS or not. I've been doing a lot of music related things lately, such as my new band. I'm thinking about buying something that'll help my band out, such as a recording accessory or a new cymbal.

My Links

Hmm, those would probably a good investment too :o As much as I love the 3DS, and despite how much I've been supporting it, there are probably more important things you could spend that money on. I mean, hey, there are several good games out for it right now: Ocarina of Time, Kid Icarus, Fire Emblem Awakening, Kingdom Hearts 3DS, future Pokemon X and Y, and a bunch of others I'm forgetting right now xD But the thing is, you'll probably end spending more money to get games...

Actually, how 'bout this for a scheme: buy music stuff for now, go and do shows, get money, then use said money to buy game stuff to play in your leisure time ;D

Banner by the legendary Neo Emolga!
    Little Lizard's Library of Tales
    Paired with
    SlenderfairyComatose

Number III, the Argent Flame

Animal Crossing, X and Y, Smash Bros...I would go for a 3DS, but if you're planning on doing shows and getting money, that could work as well. :D

|||||||||

Or even if you don't plan on doing shows, you should follow your passion x3

Banner by the legendary Neo Emolga!
    Little Lizard's Library of Tales
    Paired with
    SlenderfairyComatose

Number III, the Argent Flame

Quote Originally Posted by Charmander009 View Post
    Or even if you don't plan on doing shows, you should follow your passion x3
    We'll probably being doing shows eventually. We just have to get a few songs together first.

My Links

URPG Official/Head of Contests SLC's Avatar
    What genre is your band? You should definitely upload some videos when you get round to writing some songs, I'd be interested in listening.

Rock. Not really any specific genre yet because we just started. But we will be writing songs while the drummer is away, so hopefully we can upload something by the end of the summer!

My Links

I got Animal Crossing: New Leaf the other day and was instantly bored with it. xD Everyone around me brags about how much they love it, and I can't seem to get into it at all. It was fun for the first day or two, but then I realized it's just doing the same things (collecting shells/fruit/fossils and fishing, then selling everything) over and over and the monotony bores me. :s
    the dreambreaker