Page 51 of 365 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Other Chat DCC

I can't own a cat or a hamster because of my grandfather's allergies. v_v If not, I would have both. I would name my cat hide (hee-deh) and my hamster Vurny (pronounced "Burny" with a Japanese accent).

What kind of car is it? How old? How many miles? I have this very used '96 (maybe '98, I forget) Ford Explorer with over 300,000 miles so I'm sure I'll have to get another one soon. So, I'm guessing you bought this one because it'll probably hold out a little longer than that?

D: Sad day! My mom's allergic, too--but she wanted us to have pets, so we're allowed to keep some as long as they stayed outside. Aw, but those names are cute~ ^^

It's a 2004 Volkswagon Jetta x3 Uh, I think it has 110,000 miles or something? But yeah x3 I bought it mostly because I needed something that was better on gas. That's funny cuz my old car was a (purple) Ford Explorer x3 A '95, actually. I don't have those many miles, though, wow :o

Banner by the legendary Neo Emolga!
    Little Lizard's Library of Tales
    Paired with
    SlenderfairyComatose

Number III, the Argent Flame

;_; Outside. Makes me think of Max. v_v

So, I did have a dog named Max. We had him since I was 8 so he was really old and he was going to pass anyways. He had a lot of arthritis and he limped around the yard -- he wouldn't even chase cars anymore. I ran over him twice at the start of this year, but it didn't kill him. But I don't think he ever recovered fully and it contributed to us ultimately putting him down a couple of months ago after he got stuck in a whole...

He was a good dog. He was a kinda muscular black lab/chow. :3 I named him when I was 8 after a cartoon character even back then. xD

And the mileage on the car is due to the fact that I live out in the boonies. I drive at least a total of 40 miles back and forth from work everyday, and it's made trips like that since we've owned it. Not to mention we used it for incredibly long vacation drives, so yeah.

And that is a sweet car! Do you have any payments to make on it, or is it all yours? Man I'd like to have something better on gas too. :|

We've always found our cats as strays outside and usually as kittens to. All I'd have to do is show the cute pouty face and YAY new kitten.
    VPP: Arcanine @ 6,700

Pre'paired' for trouble with Neo Emolga!
    [ URPG Stats | VPP Stats | Living Shiny Dex (548) ]

Awww, poor Max! D: My cat's getting to be like that... she's 17 years old, and really starting to show signs of arthritis. We had to get some of her teeth removed because she was getting some weird disease in them... Aw, but man, it's so hard D:

Yeah, I have to make payments on them, but I don't think they'll be too much. And I don't have to start paying until January x3

Banner by the legendary Neo Emolga!
    Little Lizard's Library of Tales
    Paired with
    SlenderfairyComatose

Number III, the Argent Flame

Luckily your cat lived longer than ours. My cat only lived to be 16 years old. If she was still alive, she'd be over 24-1/2. Her birthday was in March, but her deathday has been recorded as September 4, 2005. That also reminds me of Semor from Futurama who also lived to be 17 or 18. Anyone remember those days?

Quote Originally Posted by Caite-chan View Post
    We've always found our cats as strays outside and usually as kittens to. All I'd have to do is show the cute pouty face and YAY new kitten.
    Ah, the benefits of womanhood. Alas, when I pout people just think I'm goofy.

Quote Originally Posted by Charmander009 View Post
    Awww, poor Max! D: My cat's getting to be like that... she's 17 years old, and really starting to show signs of arthritis. We had to get some of her teeth removed because she was getting some weird disease in them... Aw, but man, it's so hard D:

Yeah, I have to make payments on them, but I don't think they'll be too much. And I don't have to start paying until January x3
    I hate seeing em limp around like that. They look miserable. :| Haha, my dog got to the point where when we pulled up in the driveway he would just sit there and look at us as if to say, "Really? You're gonna make me move? *grumble* Okaaay fine."

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelXD View Post
    That also reminds me of Semor from Futurama who also lived to be 17 or 18. Anyone remember those days?
    LS already went there in this thread and made us all weep manly tears. Please don't go there.

Let's Fight Crimes With Mangoes and Limes Wookie Mistake's Avatar
    ...no, not a Seymour reference....
    Spoiler:

even my cat can't bear to see that episode again, his name is Wicket by the way, named after the Ewok that saved Princess Leia in ROTJ...yep I'm that nerdy...don't make me take off my pocket protector...

If I ever developed an allergy to pets, I would live with it, I love them too much. ;__;

|||||||||

Eco-friendly tanks and drones playing The Lumineers... The Lumineers people! xD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-sdO6pwVHQ