Page 52 of 365 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152 ... LastLast

Thread: Other Chat DCC

Quote Originally Posted by Sanctus View Post
    Ah, the benefits of womanhood. Alas, when I pout people just think I'm goofy.

I hate seeing em limp around like that. They look miserable. :| Haha, my dog got to the point where when we pulled up in the driveway he would just sit there and look at us as if to say, "Really? You're gonna make me move? *grumble* Okaaay fine."

LS already went there in this thread and made us all weep manly tears. Please don't go there.
    Sanctus, who's LS? Is that person down below you with the ..."no, not a Seymore reference...?"

I had this battle with a friend. Unfortunately for me, he was the one who won: http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ba...mbattle-168329
    Last edited by MichaelXD; 09-12-2013 at 04:02 PM. Reason: new battle

*wasn't listening to Lumineers or anything before watching that whistle whistle*

Wooooooooow xD That was... entertaining xD

Banner by the legendary Neo Emolga!
    Little Lizard's Library of Tales
    Paired with
    SlenderfairyComatose

Number III, the Argent Flame

Is there any advice I can get for when I'm on those other sites and it's a mod making a false accusation of me about something when I'm not doing it? What can I do? I am over at curse and I'm getting in trouble just for asking whatever I wanted to ask.

I came in like a wrecking ball... [Desolate Divine]'s Avatar
    Senior Moderator

Here is some advice Michael. Do you post about getting falsely accused on other forums as much as you do here? Because posting copious amounts of posts about being falsely accused, especially when told you don't have to worry about that happening by numerous moderators (myself included), makes you look suspicious, and gives off the vibe that you are going to cause trouble. If you don't want to be falsely accused on forums, don't mention being falsely accused. The beauty of forums is that if you go the right way about it, nobody will know your history.

Where do I make a blog? I have something I have to report to authorities about what happened elsewhere.

Michael, this is to kindly tell you to stop talking about the reporting things. You are beginning to wear many thin with their patience, as we have told you over and over not to bring up your past. You need to let it go. Creating a blog will not really alert "authorities" about it. If there was an issue in your life, then you go to the police and have them deal with it. We are not as powerful as the police, and can't do anything about other forums, things that happened on other forums, or people getting kidnapped in your life, aside from wishing you the best on the latter.

Please drop the issue, and if you bring it up again, I'm afraid action might have to be taken. No, it will not be banning, so don't worry about that, but you really need to stop obsessing over it, creating threads about it, disrupting threads with it, and asking the same question to multiple moderators even after it has been answered.

Okay? Please stop ^^

Made by the awesome X-Kun~

I just made a blog. And we're going to authorities next month about the incident that happened there. All I ever wanted to do was to talk about cartoons. Can't we talk about those somewhere?

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelXD View Post
    Sanctus, who's LS? Is that person down below you with the ..."no, not a Seymore reference...?"
    Yes, that's him.

Quote Originally Posted by Charmander009 View Post
    *wasn't listening to Lumineers or anything before watching that whistle whistle*

Wooooooooow xD That was... entertaining xD
    I've only ever heard the "hey, ho" song by them. It comes on at work all the time and gets stuck in my head all too easily.

Oooooo, someone got an avatar change :O *referring to Sanctus, not me--cuz I change mine like a change clothes xD*

They got a song called "Stubborn Love" that I really like--but yeah, those are the only two I've listened to xD Srsly, "Hey, ho" is so catchy, though!

Banner by the legendary Neo Emolga!
    Little Lizard's Library of Tales
    Paired with
    SlenderfairyComatose

Number III, the Argent Flame

Just a passing through Kamen Rider Metal Gear Snivy's Avatar
    Not to change the subject about music (Okay, maybe a little since I'm not a big fan of the Lumineers. xD), but, I watched Bee Movie en espanol earlier today. I thought it was a happy movie, until the bee wanted to ask the girl he made friends with if they wanted to make a suicide pact.

you may continue about music

Hey guys, I'm back for good now!
    Right now... I have the feeling I can't lose!
    [ASB Stats] [VPP Stats] [Quotes] [Warrior Record]