Page 253 of 365 FirstFirst ... 153203243251252253254255263303353 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,530 of 3646

Thread: Other Chat DCC

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    At the very least I'd want to reply to comments. That always makes me happy. AND I'D REPLY TO THEM ALL.
    Hah! I know the feeling. xD I make it a point to respond to all comments- maybe not right away, but whenever I have time to sit and type!

(Also drew the raffle. =D)

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Nekomata View Post
    Hah! I know the feeling. xD I make it a point to respond to all comments- maybe not right away, but whenever I have time to sit and type!

(Also drew the raffle. =D)
    Yeah I used to do so as well during my original comic. (Most of them were mean comments though T.T)

(Did I win?)

EDIT: YES! WHOOP!
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Yeah I used to do so as well during my original comic. (Most of them were mean comments though T.T)

(Did I win?)

EDIT: YES! WHOOP!
    Don't listen to the mean comics. People are mean to be mean. And don't let it discourage you. There is room to grow- that's a fact for ALL artists. That's why I started PRS- to help my art skills over time. It's worked. It takes a lot of work, but it helps!

And yes, you did. xD You're on a roll!

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Don't listen to the mean comics. People are mean to be mean. And don't let it discourage you. There is room to grow- that's a fact for ALL artists. That's why I started PRS- to help my art skills over time. It's worked. It takes a lot of work, but it helps!

And yes, you did. xD You're on a roll!
    Yeah on one of my first comics a guy commented that it looked awful because I was doing it on the back of my homework. I was so crushed.

LOL let's see how long I can keep this going, yeah?
    / / / / / / / /

Yeah on one of my first comics a guy commented that it looked awful because I was doing it on the back of my homework. I was so crushed.

LOL let's see how long I can keep this going, yeah?
    Pfft, you -have- seen my first comic page, yes? Pre-PRS days? It was -terrible- and I was doing it with paper/pencil with crap coloring on photoshop (no tablet, no knowledge of layer styles... whooops). Don't let it bother you- just keep going. That's really the best to improve. You can do it!

xD Heh, don't forget I count posts on non-PRS art on DA too! (All of those lost potential raffle tickets during Inktober. xD)

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Pfft, you -have- seen my first comic page, yes? Pre-PRS days? It was -terrible- and I was doing it with paper/pencil with crap coloring on photoshop (no tablet, no knowledge of layer styles... whooops). Don't let it bother you- just keep going. That's really the best to improve. You can do it!

xD Heh, don't forget I count posts on non-PRS art on DA too! (All of those lost potential raffle tickets during Inktober. xD)
    Actually I haven't seen it. But yeah, i was going through DA and some of my earliest posts were awful. Like not only in drawing but in writing too. Though it was kind of amusing to see that I was just as evil back then as I am now when it comes to handling my characters.

(LOL I KNOW) Yeah I saw that. I never realized that before. MORE COMMENTS.
    / / / / / / / /

Actually I haven't seen it. But yeah, i was going through DA and some of my earliest posts were awful. Like not only in drawing but in writing too. Though it was kind of amusing to see that I was just as evil back then as I am now when it comes to handling my characters.

(LOL I KNOW) Yeah I saw that. I never realized that before. MORE COMMENTS.

WARNING: The following image contains content that may cause irreparable eye-damage.
    Spoiler:

Original Nightfall comic. I've the new Nightfall in the works (sorta) in the background. Plot has changed drastically since- same with the cast. Attempt #2 at Nightfall started before attempt #1 in the timeline. Attempt #3 will be starting even further back! xD I have a lot of history I want to cover. And fixing a lot of plot holes/inconsistencies in how it ties in with Sunrise (which I keep telling myself I'll work on every NaNo but don't.)

AND ALL OF THE COMMENTS. xD I don't post too much non-PRS work, but I do. From time to time.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

WARNING: The following image contains content that may cause irreparable eye-damage.
    Spoiler:

Original Nightfall comic. I've the new Nightfall in the works (sorta) in the background. Plot has changed drastically since- same with the cast. Attempt #2 at Nightfall started before attempt #1 in the timeline. Attempt #3 will be starting even further back! xD I have a lot of history I want to cover. And fixing a lot of plot holes/inconsistencies in how it ties in with Sunrise (which I keep telling myself I'll work on every NaNo but don't.)

AND ALL OF THE COMMENTS. xD I don't post too much non-PRS work, but I do. From time to time.
    Mine's worse. I mean it's not awful. I do recall you restarting Nightfall at one point. I look forward to it.

Yeah I try to comment on as much stuff as possible. I was looking at my DA stats and I apparently make 445 comments for every 10 I receive. :/
    / / / / / / / /

Mine's worse. I mean it's not awful. I do recall you restarting Nightfall at one point. I look forward to it.

Yeah I try to comment on as much stuff as possible. I was looking at my DA stats and I apparently make 445 comments for every 10 I receive. :/
    Naaah. You're fine. xD It's just practice.

And yeah- I'm sure I can find Nightfall v2 in this mess somewhere.

Let's see...

This was made during Nightfall attempt #1 while I was still getting the hang of my new tablet.
    Spoiler:

Nightfall attempt v2- improvement! But still not quite there...
    Spoiler:

Deciding I wanted to take time to improve my art cause I want the story to be pretty and well-written (which currently is neither)- a style test for my next attempt in the form of silly comics.
    Spoiler:

Lastly- after working on attempt #3, I got some scripting done and sketched the first pages! Then realized maybe I'm jumping in too fast and decided to plot more so I know what I'm doing. xD

Behold: The never before posted sketch of the unofficial Nightfall #3 prologue. xD More like a not-so-thumbnail-thumbnail. Rough idea. Gridlines included cause if I ever get through Nightfall, I'd love to aim for print.
    Spoiler:

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

It all looks awesome so keep it up! You've got at least one fan!

LOL well I'm pretty good at Mimikyus maybe I should just do a Mimikyu comic.
    / / / / / / / /