Page 278 of 365 FirstFirst ... 178228268276277278279280288328 ... LastLast
Results 2,771 to 2,780 of 3646

Thread: Other Chat DCC

I haven't done a rhymepost in a few days. I should get back into it, with all my sneaky ways!

2. This post has been liked by:

Senior Moderator

Nice rhymes fam, got a nice flow going. But I still bulldoze through, like the grass that I'm mowing.

·»Your focus determines your reality«·

4. This post has been liked by:

Sooo I found this video earlier today. It's hilariously eerie and I think you guys should give it a watch.

Basically this guy tilts the Super Mario World cartridge so that it makes...really strange, eerie sounds. But I find it hilariously cheesy. xD I'm not sure why it's so funny to me. It's like a WTF funny.

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

@Speed-X What interesting sounds that SNES is making. You'd almost think that the guy was faking!

(I know he's not. XD)

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    @Speed-X What interesting sounds that SNES is making. You'd almost think that the guy was faking!

(I know he's not. XD)

Speaking of cartridge tilting, this is HILARIOUS

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    ------------

Quote Originally Posted by Speed-X View Post

Speaking of cartridge tilting, this is HILARIOUS
    Holy crap I have always wanted this game. ALSO OH MY GOSH ITS FACE. XDD I love when the model completely glitched shortly after startup. XD Also, omg, my SP used to do that same text kind of glitch when the cartridge wasn't in the right way. xD

WOW, sleeping Pikachu's face is so creepy.

...Wow, okay, I've never watched gameplay for this before but it's EXACTLY like Pokemon Channel. Down to the alyout and the animations (obviously they got revised but they are the same motions). And the fishing, and the TV... I never realised. xD I probably should have. But wow this is hilarious. XD

Holy crap I have always wanted this game. ALSO OH MY GOSH ITS FACE. XDD I love when the model completely glitched shortly after startup. XD Also, omg, my SP used to do that same text kind of glitch when the cartridge wasn't in the right way. xD

WOW, sleeping Pikachu's face is so creepy.

...Wow, okay, I've never watched gameplay for this before but it's EXACTLY like Pokemon Channel. Down to the alyout and the animations (obviously they got revised but they are the same motions). And the fishing, and the TV... I never realised. xD I probably should have. But wow this is hilarious. XD
    I love the ending where he walks up to Chad and Chad's all like...whoa, take it easy buddy...Pi-...Pikachu....

Oh my god you've NEVER PLAYED HEY YOU PIKACHU?? WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOUR CHILDHOOD. But yes, except there was more you could do in HYP. It was, for the most part, freeroam. It was obnoxious at times though because in some areas, in order to reach new places Pikachu had to have gone there physically. And Pikachu was always a major ***hole because he wouldn't always listen to you and GAH UGH. But the game was so fun. I loved going to the big Springleaf Field area and having Pikachu eat all the fruits and stuff. xD

------------

Quote Originally Posted by Speed-X View Post
    I love the ending where he walks up to Chad and Chad's all like...whoa, take it easy buddy...Pi-...Pikachu....

Oh my god you've NEVER PLAYED HEY YOU PIKACHU?? WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOUR CHILDHOOD. But yes, except there was more you could do in HYP. It was, for the most part, freeroam. It was obnoxious at times though because in some areas, in order to reach new places Pikachu had to have gone there physically. And Pikachu was always a major ***hole because he wouldn't always listen to you and GAH UGH. But the game was so fun. I loved going to the big Springleaf Field area and having Pikachu eat all the fruits and stuff. xD
    SAME. xD Very funny.

I got an N64 faaar after Hey You Pikachu was obtainable anymore. xD SOZ. Hey I had Pokemon Channel and I loved that. Hahha that's really funny. Oh wow, Channel had Springleaf field too. I guess it was just a remake! xD (With added things and new pokemon and such.)

Senior Moderator

Hey You Pikachu and Pokemon Snap was legit.

I wanted to pull my hair out of my little kid body playing them sometimes tho

·»Your focus determines your reality«·

SAME. xD Very funny.

I got an N64 faaar after Hey You Pikachu was obtainable anymore. xD SOZ. Hey I had Pokemon Channel and I loved that. Hahha that's really funny. Oh wow, Channel had Springleaf field too. I guess it was just a remake! xD (With added things and new pokemon and such.)
    Hahah, yeah. I love Pokemon Channel too! <3 STILL DO. :'D And yeah, I think the two games more or less existed in the same universe. Cobalt Coast, Viridian Forest, and Springleaf Field all make an appearance in both Pokemon Channel AND Hey You Pikachu. They're vastly different for the most part, but yeah. Still really cool. I love Ambrella and despite the lack of success, I really wish they'd do another Hey You / Channel-esque game. They're too busy racking in the cash with their Rumble Games, though...after two failed attempts at Pokemon games (Channel and Dash...though I love both of them, personally)

------------