Page 61 of 365 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111161 ... LastLast

Thread: Other Chat DCC

So which part would that be? Before or after I pick it up in the Glittering Cave?

After you pick it up at Glittering cave. ^^ You have to go back to the lab to resurrect it. Save right in front of the desk and then talk to the guy.

{my sig is a work in progress.} { My Gallery } {banner by XaiakuX eep thank you!}

Ok, thank you! There sure are lots of Pokémon that just appear out of the blue. Probably because I don't own a strategy guide. I'm hoping to rectify that situation soon. I normally come up with a plan to obtain a strategy guide. I would ask for help into evolving my Kadabra, but I feel like now I got the wrong nature. I only caught it so fast on the first night so that it wouldn't flee. I think it was around Route 6. Do you think I should've waited and stuck around until I found the Psychic/Fairy type Espurr? I didn't think it was in this game.

Oh well really both Pokemon have their strengths and weaknesses!
    I chose Espurr out of personal preference, I think Meowstic is so pretty. <3
    I'm still trying to figure out how in the world you haven't run into one when they are so common on both games!
    I play both!

{my sig is a work in progress.} { My Gallery } {banner by XaiakuX eep thank you!}

Well for one thing I have encountered a Hoppip for instance in a horde. But I caught zero of them because I didn't have any real Poke Balls. A strategy guide will always warn me ahead of time of what Pokémon I will encounter on the route or routes or how many new Pokémon I'll encounter. I always buy Poke Balls in a pack to get some Premier Balls I might never use, but I never found that horde of Hoppip again. And now since I have Fly, I might as well again try. It was right by that day care center which makes Pokémon easier to train, but I despise it because you don't know when your Pokémon will learn a new move according to the book, or the internet, and then you can't control which moves they get rid of. I only have a female Pikachu for instance, but I never found a male Pikachu from the Santalune Forest. And since I won't need any items to breed for Pichu as they've always bred like this, I won't need to worry once I caught one. But really, I just want to show off some of my Pokémon in a real life battle on my 3DS just to see what they can do.

Do you have any real idea on how I can do that here? I'll have to wait for mods to tomorrow appear. Do you like this rhyme though?

Do what here exactly? Test your pokemon in a battle against someone?
    Well I'd head over to the Challenge Finder thread and fill out the form and post there!

And yes I did enjoy that ryhme. ^^

Ok thank you! Wasn't there a tourney? I'll have to wait for The Oxymoron to get back on. I found some thread, but it actually had level restrictions in it.

It turns out I actually found Budew on both games. I just didn't remember I had Budew on Pokémon X before I had one on Pokémon Y. Then I thought you were supposed to go in the tall grass, but there was no way to get over there. Pokémon only attack from the bushes instead.
    Last edited by MichaelXD; 11-01-2013 at 04:13 PM.

Sigh... So spotpass on flipnote was shut down... :C I'm so disappointed, I loved that software! I sent drawings to my friends all over the world and now I can't...

I stood corrected! There was a way to get over there. I just didn't even bother, and a lot of times I forgot I had a Pancham with my Amulet Coin. Now it's a Pangoro with Amulet Coin and it's because I had another Dark Pokémon like Houndoom. This time it was chosen to have Scraggy in the party. I wonder if that's because when Pancham evolved, it became Fighting/Dark type, but I never used it in battle much or paid attention. I only looked at its Pokedex entry. I went there a few hours ago, and I heard you could also get Honedge from there. They seem pretty common, and I couldn't find Espurr when I was in Route 7. I was supposed to be in Route 6 and climb my way to the grass. It didn't leap out of the bushes either like Venipede. I found my Hoppip from Route 7, and then it evolved two times on the same day. I'll try to keep all Pokémon captures, leveling up, and evolving on the same day they are foun. It took me a while to obtain a Vivillion too which can be obtained the earliest as Santalune Forest by having fewer than six Pokémon in your party, and then leveling it up to 13 or 14. I can't remember which level Spewpa evolved at, but it all began as a weak level 2 Scatterbug I could easily catch on the first day of a new game.

Oh, Ralts can be found on Pokémon X. I wonder why I didn't find it earlier. I didn't think it was there to begin with.
    Last edited by MichaelXD; 11-03-2013 at 04:50 PM.

The world needs a new hero Genesis's Avatar
    This is the most active place of PXR I swear.

So sup everyone?

The Prince of All Saiyans
    VM | PM