I'm not sure how many people outside the United States will know who this is. Actually, I'm not even sure Americans will know who this is until I start listing her credentials. But sadly, we've lost one of the greats today. Often referred to as the First Lady of animation acting, Jude Foray is extremely famous, or at least her characters are. She was eight weeks away from turning 100 and still actively did voice acting as recent as 2014. She's been voice acting for so long that not only did I grow up with her, but my parents grew up with her during the sixties. And I'm willing to bet even if you don't know her name, you've encountered at least one of her characters. June Foray is best known for voicing Rocky and Natasha from the Rocky and Bullwinkle Show (where my parents know her from), Granny from the Looney Tunes (the old lady who owns Tweety Bird), Grandma Fa from Mulan, Magica De Spell from Ducktales, Jokey Smurf, and so much more. She's touched generations of people and it's real shame that we have lost such a great woman.