Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

What is the worst physical pain you've ever experienced?

What's the worst physical pain you've ever experienced?

If I had to guess I would say probably when I pulled a muscle in my back while fencing. I did what many people sarcastically call "the parry 9" while fencing someone and the guy I was fencing instead of letting up kept pushing me until I was bent in a very unnatural position. I ended up with a pulled back muscle which was awful for the few days I was afflicted with it.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

When I was in Kindergarten, I was staying at my Grandma's house overnight. I was sleeping in the spare bed she had in the basement. The basement floor was concrete, and the bed was kind of high. And I fell out of it and broke my clavicle.

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Probably having my wisdom teeth taken out. All four of them at once. I don't think I've ever bled so much either.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Probably having my wisdom teeth taken out. All four of them at once. I don't think I've ever bled so much either.
    They didn't put you unconscious for that?
    / / / / / / / /

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    They didn't put you unconscious for that?
    Oh, they did, but I woke up an hour later feeling it. But that's true, it could have been even worse and I could have been awake during the whole thing!

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Oh, they did, but I woke up an hour later feeling it. But that's true, it could have been even worse and I could have been awake during the whole thing!
    Oh yeah that makes more sense. I slept most of the time following my wisdom teeth, but I had all four out too. Couldn't eat any solids for over a week.
    / / / / / / / /

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Oh yeah that makes more sense. I slept most of the time following my wisdom teeth, but I had all four out too. Couldn't eat any solids for over a week.
    Yeah, I had the same deal. Just soup, soup, and more soup. But on that first day, I was in so much pain that I could have punched a hole in the wall. Probably should have gotten the painkillers before the procedure, but... mistakes were made and lessons were learned. :P

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Yeah, I had the same deal. Just soup, soup, and more soup. But on that first day, I was in so much pain that I could have punched a hole in the wall. Probably should have gotten the painkillers before the procedure, but... mistakes were made and lessons were learned. :P
    My parents put the painkillers in the large amounts of soda I was drinking so I wouldn't notice.
    / / / / / / / /

9. This post has been liked by:

I would have to say it would either be when I tried pro wrestling and was sore for three weeks or when I got my pacemaker and literally couldn't move my neck, shoulder or right arm for a week. I had to sleep on my back for a week which is something I never do. I'm a stomach and side sleeper and it is damn hard not to want to roll over and the only thing that kept me from doing that was the pain.
    VPP: Arcanine @ 6,700

Pre'paired' for trouble with Neo Emolga!
    [ URPG Stats | VPP Stats | Living Shiny Dex (548) ]

I was doing some timed laps around my father's house and his neighbours with my atv when i was a youngling. gave it a bit too much on one straight and parked it in the neighbour's hedge. hard enough to snap the steering rack and all. and embarassingly after coming out of the crash without a scratch i burn my leg shimmying my way off. pretty bad too, skin came off and stuck to the exaust and all that. even after that. maaan i miss my little 50cc honda thing to this day :/
    Join Date 2013-07-23
    Posts Per Day 0.13
    Well I'm probably the lowest posting active member. All a part of my brilliant strategy to make the few things i post seem good!