Red face ~ <3 BlackStar Graphics <3 ~

Hello and welcome to ~ <3 BlackStar Graphics <3 ~

I work with a variety of artwork and I enjoy making them, so don't be afraid to request, I mean it, go ahead!
    I would like to show you a couple of examples that I'd like to use, now.

Banners:

If you would like to order a banner, use this form:

Code:
    Hello, BlackStar8000, I would like to request a banner, please!

Render (Do not send a link to the image unless it is a GIF) ::
    Text ::
    Font of text ::
    Animated? ::
    Border? ::
    Fragmentation? ::
    Anything else? ::

Thank you!
    UserBars:

If you would like to order a UserBar, use this form:

Code:
    Hello, BlackStar8000, I would like to request a Userbar, please!

Pokémon/Trainer/Both? ::
    Design ::
    Colour ::
    Text ::

Thank you!
    Silhouettes:

If you want to request a Silhouette, please use this form:

Code:
    Hello, BlackStar8000, I would like to request a Silhouette, please!

Pokémon/Trainer/Sprite? ::
    Colour :: 
    Anything else ::

Thank you!
    Inverted Pokémon:

If you would like to request an inverted Pokémon, please use this form:

Code:
    Hello, BlackStar8000, I would like to request an Inverted Pokémon!

Pokémon/Trainer ::

Thank you!
    Re-Type Pokémon:

If you would like to request a Re-type Pokémon, please use this form:

Code:
    Hello, BlackStar8000, I would like to request a Re-type Pokémon, please!

Pokémon ::
    Type to be Re-Typed to ::
    Animated? (Bobbing up and down animation) ::

Thank you!
    Recolour Pokémon:

If you would like to request a Recolour Pokémon, please use this form:

Code:
    Hello, BlackStar8000, I would like to request a Recolour Pokémon, please!

Pokémon ::
    Colours (Up to 3) ::

Thank you!
    Fusions:

If you would like to order a Fusion, please use this form:

Code:
    Hello, BlackStar8000, I would like to order a Fusion, please!

Pokémon (Up to 3) ::
    Base ::
    Animated? (Bobbing up and down animation) ::

Thank you!
    If you are not happy with your requested art, PM me and I will sort it out, depending on what you would like altering.

By any other means, have fun and follow ALL rules!
    Last edited by BlackStar8000; 09-01-2013 at 03:36 PM.

^ I made it myself :D ^

Hi! Nice little shop you got here. A few tips:

1) Never resize pokemon sprites. Many of the examples you have there are squished and/or stretched, which distorts the image and destroys it, basically. x)
    2) Recolours are still supposed to maintain their sizes, and also where all the shades are meant to be. Such as this: See how the shades are still intact and in the same place, and the colour scheme works? Make sure you do that, and additionally, neeeeveeeerrrrr use Paint's default colours. x_x They are horrific. Make your own palettes or take them from other pokemon. :]
    3) For retypes, add more than just a different colour scheme, to make it interesting. For example, this is a retype I did...probably a long time ago - can't remember when - where I added icy elements to the ninetales as well as changing the colour scheme.

Anyway, keep practicing, because spriting isn't that easy. x)

~SF.

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Hi! Nice little shop you got here. A few tips:

1) Never resize pokemon sprites. Many of the examples you have there are squished and/or stretched, which distorts the image and destroys it, basically. x)
    2) Recolours are still supposed to maintain their sizes, and also where all the shades are meant to be. Such as this: See how the shades are still intact and in the same place, and the colour scheme works? Make sure you do that, and additionally, neeeeveeeerrrrr use Paint's default colours. x_x They are horrific. Make your own palettes or take them from other pokemon. :]
    3) For retypes, add more than just a different colour scheme, to make it interesting. For example, this is a retype I did...probably a long time ago - can't remember when - where I added icy elements to the ninetales as well as changing the colour scheme.

Anyway, keep practicing, because spriting isn't that easy. x)

~SF.
    Yes. I have gotten better. I have being saving up for a time when I could use these.

1) The Re-Type head of Vanilite is now the shape of a fire. Vanilite nor Litwick were stretched or squished, I found them like that.

2) My Fusions were done a couple of... *counts on fingers* Probably about 3 months ago. I created new ones and are homing on getting better and reaching my goal ;)

3) The recolours... yes, a long time ago. That was when I didn't know it destroyed the picture. Sorry ^^;
    I am going to replace them with better recolours soon.

4) I was trying to do stuff like those icy elements on a reuniclus re-type I was doing, but I had to draw them on and they JUST weren't working out.

My goal in this shop is making people happy... as soon as I continue to make these sprites, I will get better... this shop is benefitting me too.

~ BlackStar8000

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    I don't usually make requests, but wynaut?

Pokémon :: Bulbasaur (Surprise surprise)
    Type to be Re-Typed to :: Ice
    Animated? (Bobbing up and down animation) :: Nty
    Anything else? :: I have nothing witty to say, so no.

Thank you!

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

Quote Originally Posted by Bulbasaur View Post
    I don't usually make requests, but wynaut?

Pokémon :: Bulbasaur (Surprise surprise)
    Type to be Re-Typed to :: Ice
    Animated? (Bobbing up and down animation) :: Nty
    Anything else? :: I have nothing witty to say, so no.

Thank you!
    Yep, got it! ^.^

I will have it done, I promise!

ACCEPTED!

Quote Originally Posted by BlackStar8000 View Post
    Yes. I have gotten better. I have being saving up for a time when I could use these.

1) The Re-Type head of Vanilite is now the shape of a fire. Vanilite nor Litwick were stretched or squished, I found them like that.

2) My Fusions were done a couple of... *counts on fingers* Probably about 3 months ago. I created new ones and are homing on getting better and reaching my goal ;)

3) The recolours... yes, a long time ago. That was when I didn't know it destroyed the picture. Sorry ^^;
    I am going to replace them with better recolours soon.

4) I was trying to do stuff like those icy elements on a reuniclus re-type I was doing, but I had to draw them on and they JUST weren't working out.

My goal in this shop is making people happy... as soon as I continue to make these sprites, I will get better... this shop is benefitting me too.

~ BlackStar8000
    1. Ahaha yes, my mistake, it is! I like that you took that step and make it the shape of a flame. Very cute. However, these sprites are not their regular size. x) Remember, they're the same size as the sprites you see on your DS screen. Try getting yoru sprites from the Spriter's Resource. Some sources are unreliable for sprite-getting, but the Spriter's Resource will always have the correct sprites, taken straight from the games. :]

2. I don't see fusions up there, but fair enough. xD Another thing I forgot to mention was inverts. Inverts are actually recolours done with an inverted palette, so basically it's a recolour but with the colours of the inverted pokemon. The outlines do not change to become white, as that is a simple Control I in Paint, and takes literally about two seconds. This is a fantastic set of tutorials giving you the scope on many different types of spriting. Take a look at that and practice, and you'll be amazing in no time. 8D

3. Haha, okay, I look forward to seeing them! No need to apologise! ^^

4. It's okay, I think ice types are possibly the hardest to retype. x__x They're a pain in everyone's buttocks! Same with steel. Ugh. How do you even. XD Anyway, this is a tutorial by the same person as above, and she shows you how to do a basic retype. ^^ Clicky here!

Hope that helps! 8D Just to make sure you know I'm not being mean or criticising you or anything, but actually trying to help you, I've been spriting for around 6 years now. x) I only wanna see people improve so they can bring out the best spriting they can!

~SF.

1. Ahaha yes, my mistake, it is! I like that you took that step and make it the shape of a flame. Very cute. However, these sprites are not their regular size. x) Remember, they're the same size as the sprites you see on your DS screen. Try getting yoru sprites from the Spriter's Resource. Some sources are unreliable for sprite-getting, but the Spriter's Resource will always have the correct sprites, taken straight from the games. :]

2. I don't see fusions up there, but fair enough. xD Another thing I forgot to mention was inverts. Inverts are actually recolours done with an inverted palette, so basically it's a recolour but with the colours of the inverted pokemon. The outlines do not change to become white, as that is a simple Control I in Paint, and takes literally about two seconds. This is a fantastic set of tutorials giving you the scope on many different types of spriting. Take a look at that and practice, and you'll be amazing in no time. 8D

3. Haha, okay, I look forward to seeing them! No need to apologise! ^^

4. It's okay, I think ice types are possibly the hardest to retype. x__x They're a pain in everyone's buttocks! Same with steel. Ugh. How do you even. XD Anyway, this is a tutorial by the same person as above, and she shows you how to do a basic retype. ^^ Clicky here!

Hope that helps! 8D Just to make sure you know I'm not being mean or criticising you or anything, but actually trying to help you, I've been spriting for around 6 years now. x) I only wanna see people improve so they can bring out the best spriting they can!

~SF.
    That is very much understood, but I forgot the fusions Dx
    I will add them, now XD

But yeah. I just thought that I was being helped, so flaming or anything or anything else than anything... XD;
    Is unacceptable!

So thank you for giving me those tips ^.^

XD Well that makes sense why I couldn't find them then! Thought my eyes were failing me in my old age. So old.

Haha, that's good. XD I really hope those tutorials can help you! On that note...

I'm in the market for a recolour!

Pokémon :: Ralts
    Colours (Up to 3) :: Orange, yellow and blue
    Anything else? :: Please do the body yellow, the hat blue and the horns in orange. :D

Thanks, mate! 8D Remember, follow that tutorial!

~SF.

XD Well that makes sense why I couldn't find them then! Thought my eyes were failing me in my old age. So old.

Haha, that's good. XD I really hope those tutorials can help you! On that note...

I'm in the market for a recolour!

Pokémon :: Ralts
    Colours (Up to 3) :: Orange, yellow and blue
    Anything else? :: Please do the body yellow, the hat blue and the horns in orange. :D

Thanks, mate! 8D Remember, follow that tutorial!

~SF.
    Coming up ^.^