Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    Nice job! 8D I like the way they turned out too. The ghost is my favourite, followed by the PXR icon. :D Both look good. I'd suggest making the outlines of the ghost's mouth darker though, because it looks a little blurred/blended as it is.

The facebook icon is good, but its simplicity seems to be its downfall, only because it's got quite sharp edges that could be softened with slightly lighter pixels (lighter than the outlines) on the insides. The icon is also shaded strangely, especially down the bottom when it comes up onto the f. The f is also too far to the right; the facebook logo's f is off centre, but it's not that off centre. The sheep dude is pretty good, but the bun is shaded straight, whereas it could do with some curved shading, I'd say. Only a few pixels of difference. The other thing is that the face looks very plain because it's not shaded. If the hair is, then the face should be too.

I like Major Wayne, except a lot of his outlines are too light (especially the skin/the monocle) which makes it hard to discern what's going on unless you look really closely. The DA sign is pretty good, but I think the light shading in the corner flickers too much. I feel like it should be more still, because right now the light isn't bouncing with consistency; it's just bouncing. xD Same with the facebook lighting. If you want the lighting to move, keep the lighting in the same place but when you move the icon down to bounce it, keep the lighting where it was, rather than making it go in and out, or whatever it's doing.

Hope that helps. :D I love that they're so tiny.

~SF.

Should be fixed, though I still think the lighting on the icons need some work.

~~~Deviant Art~~~Pokemon Crossroads~~~Facebook~~~

"Oh, thanks for the comment, Grace! You're my favouritest."

"I know, I know, DarkNerd. x) No worries!"

I like the animation you've added to Rob, but the lines under his eyes look like dark marks from when people don't get enough sleep. XD The lighting on the icons got smoother, but now they're encompassing too much of the icons. XD And they're still not in sync with the movement of the icons. I think the white you've added to the PXR logo wasn't a good addition; it's harder to see now and the complete red was much better. xD The top part of the f on the facebook symbol is too long and reaches the edge of the blue, while the actual icon does not. The placement of the f within the box is much better though; you just need to shorten the top part of the f. It shouldn't surpass the line underneath it, but rather be in line with it.

The lineart on the monocle still needs to be darker; you can't see it properly yet. Same with the ghost's mouth lines. When I mean darken it, I mean quite a bit, not just a few tones. Also, the waving hair on Mayor Wayne is moving too rapidly to look real so it just looks sort of out of place. lel.

Nevertheless, good work! I CRITICISE BECAUSE I CARE.

~SF.

>tfw somebody insults your hair Sir Sivelos's Avatar

ALL BEHOLD THE MIGHTY CALUCKO!

It is a Normal Type pokémon. It's abilities are Super Luck and Serene Grace, and its DW Ability is Victory Star. =w=

My Tumblr!
    Paired with Icy (Wander)
    Spoiler:

I like the sprite. It looks like a rather large pokemon, but if that's what you're going for, then cool. Overall it looks pretty good, but some of the shaping, such as the lineart of the ear to our right, isn't as smooth as it could be. The bottom of the sprite is also a little misshapen, and could be rounder. The tail looks like it's coming from the centre of the back (not sure if that's intentional or not) and it's a little rigid in places. The white stripes down the forehead are shaded at the bottom, but if it's a flat pattern in the pokemon's fur, then it shouldn't be randomly shaded like that. If it's meant to be sticking up from the head, then more definition would need to be done for this to be clearer.

All in all, it's a good sprite with only minor errors. :] So well done. On a more personal note, this pokemon sounds a little OP based on its abilities. xD Especially since it has an ability that only one other pokemon has...and that pokemon is a legendary. Unless this pokemon is a legendary.

~SF.

>tfw somebody insults your hair Sir Sivelos's Avatar
    No, it's just meant to bring luck to those around it. .3.

Also...

Say hello to Tersect, the BUG / DARK pokémon. His species is Hunter Beetle pokémon. .w.

My Tumblr!
    Paired with Icy (Wander)
    Spoiler:

I think that looks pretty good. :] The main things are that there's a random green pixel at its crotch, outside the lineart, and the other is that there seems to be a lot of black outlines down the bottom, on the legs, but not where the actual black colouring is...which looks out of place. Also none on the head. The hand to our right also needs to be heavier lined, because it's hard to make out how the hand is shaped. Other than that, nice job!

~SF.

Recolors:

Revamps:

Fusions:

- My first fusion ever.

And I'm really sorry about the size of this one, but I love it to bits:
    Witchcraft Gardevoir
    Is it ninja Skarmory or Ninjask armory?
    Friend Code: 3711 - 7604 - 5273

Vaporeon: Shiny Collection | Mightyena: URPG | Absol: Sprite Gallery | Mega Lopunny: Naturelocke Challenge | Serperior: Pokemon Aesthetics | Ampharos: Prism Stats | other sprites are placeholders for when something exists for them to link to

Nice sprites. :D They're all pretty good, especially considering you're experienced. I love the way you did that gardevoir; the hands/gloves fit perfectly and the hat sits quite nicely too. The colours are very fitting. I think the hat could sit a little lower, so it looks like it''s actually resting on her head, but it's good where it is. xD The ivysaur hippowdon looks a little odd around the leaf area; it looks like you've sort of scribbled some darker green there and then extended the leaves down to where the sand is pouring out. It would have made more sense if you cut the leaf off where it sits on an ivysaur, and then had the body part below it the bluey-green colour that the rest of the body is.

The meowth revamp has a wobbly mouth which would look better if it was shaped smoothly, and on the head's bottom line, there's some black lineart and then the yellowy colour, which looks weird the way it's currently alternating. There's also a black pixel coming up onto the face below the mouth where it looks like it continues on from the arm's lineart. Not bad, but it's a little sloppy overall and could be cleaned up.

Also, here you go:

I'M SO ANNOYED because I tried to use Paint to resize that at first, but it pixellated. D: In older versions of Paint you could resize pictures by 100 increments and it wouldn't distort...now it does, which sucks. Instead, I used GraphicsGale and simply zoomed out, then took a screenshot of it and pasted it in a new doc to crop it. xD Yay nicely sized sprites!

Good job with these. :] Why not try out the last stage of the spriting game, which is in this section? You get to do the basic shape for the next sprite! xD

~SF.

I don't know what's supposed to go here. Pokeman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Sivelos View Post
    No, it's just meant to bring luck to those around it. .3.

Also...

Say hello to Tersect, the BUG / DARK pokémon. His species is Hunter Beetle pokémon. .w.
    Urgh... I'm pretty sure I don't understand how to sprite like this. :I