Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OMG, hi Gaby! At this point, I'm not sure what username you may or may not remember me by, but I was in the most recent revival of The Merines on PE2K...prolly as Winter_Cherry. It's nice to see another RP vet on here--hope you enjoy your stay on PXR.

My dA | My FF.Net Avvie and sig made by me!

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelXD View Post
    Welcome to the forums Gaby. I've been here a while and I have been enjoying myself without any troublemakers. So now you may meet me. Meet your chance. I hope you didn't miss it from two years ago.
    Not sure what you're trying to reference here but hello there. vuv Thank you for the welcome~

Quote Originally Posted by Winter View Post
    OMG, hi Gaby! At this point, I'm not sure what username you may or may not remember me by, but I was in the most recent revival of The Merines on PE2K...prolly as Winter_Cherry. It's nice to see another RP vet on here--hope you enjoy your stay on PXR.
    AAAAAH CHERRY OMG. When I saw that you posted I was like omg could it be W_C???? And it waaaas! ; u; How have you been? :D

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Scott
    Honestly, I always thought this was an army RP with 'Marines' spelled wrong XDXDXD.
    GCEA Stats
    VPPK: Misdreavus@312
    Paired with the lovely Tombi!

Lol, yup, it's me. I've been doing pretty well--I'm all grown up and going to college now. XD And I'm mod of the trades board--what game do you need that fire stone on, anyway? I may or may not have one.

My dA | My FF.Net Avvie and sig made by me!

Quote Originally Posted by Gaby View Post
    Not sure what you're trying to reference here but hello there. vuv Thank you for the welcome~

AAAAAH CHERRY OMG. When I saw that you posted I was like omg could it be W_C???? And it waaaas! ; u; How have you been? :D
    Oh, I met plenty of troublemakers when I was just trying to use the forums as a normal and new person. That's what it's about.

ERROR! DOES NOT EXIST! The Nonexistent Tazz's Avatar
    Hello, Gaby! I remember the Merines...Maybe not in the best of ways, but still. Welcome to Pe2k 2.0, Aka PxR! Hope you enjoy it!

Avatar by the incredibly awesome Neo Emolga.

Zigzagoon: Hatch @8,669; Linoone @ Level 100: 8,829

My VPP Stats! - My Prism Stats! - My URPG Stats!
    BEHOLD THEM AND DESPAIR!!

GUITAR WARROIR! medeleymedeleymedeleyMOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Quote Originally Posted by Winter View Post
    Lol, yup, it's me. I've been doing pretty well--I'm all grown up and going to college now. XD And I'm mod of the trades board--what game do you need that fire stone on, anyway? I may or may not have one.
    That makes two of us then. :3 College kids aww yiss. And don't worry about it, I already got one from a friend from college. vuv Now I have a cute lil' Flareon!

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelXD View Post
    Oh, I met plenty of troublemakers when I was just trying to use the forums as a normal and new person. That's what it's about.
    Ooooh. Troublemakers are sucks. :U Forum seems pretty nice from what I've seen so far though!

Quote Originally Posted by The Nonexistent Tazz View Post
    Hello, Gaby! I remember the Merines...Maybe not in the best of ways, but still. Welcome to Pe2k 2.0, Aka PxR! Hope you enjoy it!
    What do you mean by that? xD And thank you, loving my stay here so far. :3

Honestly, I always thought this was an army RP with 'Marines' spelled wrong XDXDXD.
    GCEA Stats

Unbowed, unbent, unbroken Homura's Avatar
    Hello Gaby. Welcome back. :3
    What is happiness?
    It's being called by someone
    It's being able to call someone
    It's when someone is thinking of you
    But Heaven has none of this
    A lizard girl took pity on God
    So the lizard girl tore God in two and brought a half from Heaven to Earth

Quote Originally Posted by Homura View Post
    Hello Gaby. Welcome back. :3
    Thank you! Aaaah I know you were a mod on PE2K but I forget which one??? Either way it's nice to see you again! c:

GCEA Stats

Unbowed, unbent, unbroken Homura's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaby View Post
    Thank you! Aaaah I know you were a mod on PE2K but I forget which one??? Either way it's nice to see you again! c:
    Here's a hint: I was an admin. :P
    What is happiness?
    It's being called by someone
    It's being able to call someone
    It's when someone is thinking of you
    But Heaven has none of this
    A lizard girl took pity on God
    So the lizard girl tore God in two and brought a half from Heaven to Earth

Quote Originally Posted by Homura View Post
    Here's a hint: I was an admin. :P
    No no I know that much. xD I mean I forgot the actual username but I think it was Kennysomething??? I'm forgetful pls forgiv. ; ____;

GCEA Stats