Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

=> Gaby: Introduce yourself.

I'm not a new member per se but I might as well. :3 I used to be pretty active on PE2K, probably well known for a little RP called The Merines. My buddy Tombi told me that this was the new place to be at so here I am! Hopefully I'll meet up with my old buddies and make a bunch of new ones at the same time. vuv

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Scott
    Honestly, I always thought this was an army RP with 'Marines' spelled wrong XDXDXD.
    GCEA Stats
    VPPK: Misdreavus@312
    Paired with the lovely Tombi!

Hey old buddy! Welcome to this forum. I'm about as active as dinosaur these days, but I've made an appearance just for you and Cait.
    Paired with Jessu
    .|.Instagram.|.TiKToK.|.Podcast.|.Buy Stuff.|.Gallery.|.
    ~

Holy crap Xai, it's been a while. :3 Good to see you're still around at least.

Honestly, I always thought this was an army RP with 'Marines' spelled wrong XDXDXD.
    GCEA Stats

Anomalous Eldritch Cryptid Saraibre Ryu's Avatar
    YAY GABY CAME BACK TOO YAY.

You're also not allowed leaving.

ASB Stats | VPP Stats

Flute the Clefa
    Hatch: 2883
    Clefairy: 2988
    Clefable: 3108
    Level100: 3168

Quote Originally Posted by Gaby View Post
    I'm not a new member per se but I might as well. :3 I used to be pretty active on PE2K, probably well known for a little RP called The Merines. My buddy Tombi told me that this was the new place to be at so here I am! Hopefully I'll meet up with my old buddies and make a bunch of new ones at the same time. vuv
    AWYIS GABY. We need to roleplay again. This could be the start of something beautiful ;u;

ᴀм мᴀɴ ᴅᴀʀтнᴏɴ, ᴀ ʟιɴɴᴏɴ ɴυ ɢᴀʟᴀᴅ нᴇɴ ғιʀᴇв?//

ᴘʀᴏғɪʟᴇ\\ᴡʜʏ ᴅᴏ ɪ ʟɪɴɢᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ sɪɴɢ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴛʜɪs ғᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴍᴏʀᴛᴀʟ ʟɪɢʜᴛ?

I remember seeing you 'round a little/hearing about you, but I don't think we ever spoke. x) Welcome to PXR! 8D I'm so glad you guys joined up!

Have a great stay! 8DD

~SF.

Quote Originally Posted by Saraibre Ryu View Post
    YAY GABY CAME BACK TOO YAY.

You're also not allowed leaving.
    Sabbyyyy omg. <3 I wont leave I promise. ; u; I mean college isn't gonna let me be as active as I'd like but dARN IT I WILL POST.

Quote Originally Posted by Tombi View Post

AWYIS GABY. We need to roleplay again. This could be the start of something beautiful ;u;

Indeed we do, indeed we do! ; u; You know where to chat me up for ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    I remember seeing you 'round a little/hearing about you, but I don't think we ever spoke. x) Welcome to PXR! 8D I'm so glad you guys joined up!

Have a great stay! 8DD

~SF.
    Don't think we spoke, nope. o: What was your username on PE2K? And I will, this place looks like home already, I might finally be done with forum hopping. ; u;

GCEA Stats

*Waves*

Welcome. Not sure if we ever meet but I was from PE2K as well but I'm sure we'll do a lot of running into each other around here. :D
    VPP: Arcanine @ 6,700

Pre'paired' for trouble with Neo Emolga!
    [ URPG Stats | VPP Stats | Living Shiny Dex (548) ]

Let's Fight Crimes With Mangoes and Limes Wookie Mistake's Avatar
    Hey Welcome to PXR! It's funny I think I've met more people here then I ever did at PE2K, but then again i mostly stayed around the competitive battling threads. Nice to meet ya though!

Quote Originally Posted by Caite-chan View Post
    *Waves*

Welcome. Not sure if we ever meet but I was from PE2K as well but I'm sure we'll do a lot of running into each other around here. :D
    I think I might have seen you a few times but that's about it. vuv Thank you, you seem friendly so I'm sure we'll get along swimmingly! ouo

Quote Originally Posted by J U Ice View Post
    Hey Welcome to PXR! It's funny I think I've met more people here then I ever did at PE2K, but then again i mostly stayed around the competitive battling threads. Nice to meet ya though!
    Aaaah, I haven't really made new friends yet but yes I've already met a few new peeps. I already love this place, it's like coming back home from an extended vacation. Very nice to meet you too! > u<

GCEA Stats