Page 11 of 50 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Shruikan View Post
    So, with another murder and Stalkers starting to suspect our mission, now seems like the perfect time for a sidequest! :P

Interview (Mission) #11 Fen the Linoone.
    You decide to visit Fen the Linoone to see what she needs help with. When you find Fen living at the Culton Apartment Building, you ask her what she needs helps with and he's more than eager to talk to you about it, almost going frantic.

"It's my husband, Cev!" Fen exclaims, almost sobbing. "I... don't know where he is. He's been missing for the past week and I've been looking everywhere. The police think a Stalker got to him but they never found a body to confirm that! I don't know if he really is dead or if he's just trying to find his way home but he can't."

She then shows you a picture of her and Cev together in what looks like a picture they had taken while they were at a beach on vacation. As you take note, Cev is a Bibarel who looks a bit like the comical happy-go-lucky type with his silly t-shirt, straw hat, and his big goofy smile right before the picture was taken. As you can tell, it also seems like Cev was really the one who brought out the happier side of Fen when he was still around.

"I keep asking the police but they're always telling me they're too busy dealing with those damn Stalkers to try and find someone to look for him," she tells you, looking very frustrated. "The last I saw of him was when he left to go to work at the Shalcomb Factory. It seemed like there was nothing wrong and then... he never... he never came home. I asked around at the factory but no one has found anything! Please, try to find him if you can. It would mean everything to me."

#11 Fen the Linoone's mission, "The Worrying Wife" has been opened.

Hope the Alolan Vulpix (S: Ice)
    Health: 4/4
    Sanity: 3/4
    Perk: First Aid | Learned Abilities: Rescue/Escape
    Failed Assassinations: 0/2

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Tashy the Furret View Post
    Well, the day is still young, so might as well get started!

I'm going to perform my Blessing on this here [Porcelain Bowl] and I'll try to see if this [Black Fur] belongs to one of our Stalkers. Hopefully I'll have some time to bake some muffins after that! :3
    Working throughout the day, all while making sure all the windows are closed and blinds are shut, Tashy uses her training and powers given to her by Utopia to instill a holy, purifying energy into the [Porcelain Bowl]. It takes a few hours of focused concentration, and at the end, the bowl bears the marks of Utopia's blessing and radiates with a holy, white glow.

The [Porcelain Bowl] has been converted into [Blessed Porcelain Bowl] <Empty>

With the extra time she has, she decides to screen though the [Black Fur] that was recovered just outside of Axlin Chemicals. She tries to focus and concentrate deeply on it, searching for any signs or traces to determine if it really belongs to one of the Stalkers.

After spending an hour on it, she opens her eyes, and can't help but smile.

Pokémon Sample [Black Fur] is CONFIRMED as a legitimate Stalker Sample. It has been added to the Confirmed Stalker Samples.

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by sammy0295 View Post
    Investigate #12 Yandil the Smeargle
    Finding it odd that several Pokémon have drawn suspicions about Yandil, you decide to pursue him and watch him at all times from the shadows. After the limited amount of information that Laura got from talking to him, you decided to take it a few steps further.

You quickly learn Yandil, in his late 30s, lives at (28) Sandwoods Apartments, which isn't suspicious considering there are many Pokémon that favor that particular complex for its much more reasonable rent charges. Meanwhile, he works at (7) Whitemill Manufacturing as an Engineer. This also isn't that out of the ordinary considering he spends a large amount of time designing the machines that process the cardboard and paper products that Whitemill is known for.

And while the type of work doesn't strike you as unusual, it's the way he works that's alarming. Yandil NEVER STOPS WORKING. He's up early and it seems he's at the plant until it completely shuts down for the night doing a double shift every single day. He takes his work home with him and doesn't stop until late at night. Meanwhile, his apartment, his desk, and his living area are a mess with papers everywhere and books stacked all over the place. If he can't work on machine design because he's at home, he'll do technical writing instead and spend hours on it. Just from watching him, you almost get the sense that he invents busywork for himself just to keep at it. Also, there is nothing interesting or colorful about his apartment. The walls are bare, the furniture is boring and is only functional, and it's as plain and as boring as it can possibly get. Not to mention it really could use a cleaning, which is something Yandil shows no care to do.

Yandil, as you discover, absolutely loathes Jeddi the Bewear, who you learn is lazy, careless, and often fools around when she's supposed to be working. These two absolutely can't stand each other and while Yandil calls Jedii a "fat, stupid slob," Jeddi calls him a "workaholic freak."

Jeddi is right in a way, however. Yandil is very complacent to Whitehill company protocol and is like a walking standard operating procedure encyclopedia. He insists on being a "protocol lawyer" at work and bothers everyone about their work habits. He's as Type A as one could possibly get and is likely one that would think "all work and no play would make Jack a very productive boy" instead. He also is extreme when it comes to things being done on time, if not drastically sooner "just because it's possible". Yandil is committed to routines as well, and is seemingly programmed by the clock to do exact things at exact hours like a machine.

As Yandil's rival, Jeddi knows exactly how to trigger Yandil's hate. Surprises and pranks. Just today, while you were watching from the shadows, she disconnected the computer at Yandil's workstation and Yandil threatened to kill her for it when it took him an extra twenty minutes to undo the disruption she caused. Jeddi also stole and ate Yandil's lunch from the refrigerator, but he decided to go without it today and make up the lost time that was caused by her antics with the computer.

Overall, something strikes you as oddly unusual about Yandil. A Pokémon shouldn't feel this drawn to being overworked, but Yandil somehow manages it and not fall horribly sick from the burnout. It's not normal and though it could be an outlier case, something else might be at work here.

#12 YANDIL THE SMEARGLE

Shift: Night and Day
    Home Location: (28) Sandwoods Apartments
    Workplace: (7) Whitemill Manufacturing
    Profession: Engineer
    Traits: Complacent, obedient, Type-A
    Hits: Everything on time, routines
    Misses: Surprises, pranks
    Hobbies: Technical Writing
    Friendships: None
    Relations: None
    Items: Yandil does not have any noteworthy items in his possession.
    Taught Skills: Yandil is not a skill teacher.
    Proficiency: Yandil does not have a perk.

GENERAL CONCLUSION POST-INVESTIGATION
    Something really bothers you about Yandil, and you feel it's PLAUSIBLE he may even be a Stalker.

Sam's Investigation on #12 Yandil the Smeargle has been noted in the Team Records.

Sam the Deerling (S: Normal/Grass)
    Health: 4/4
    Sanity: 4/4
    Perk: First Aid | Learned Abilities: Investigate
    Failed Assassinations: 0/2

Senior Administrator

Night has fallen in Southwarren
    Submit your Day 3: Night Cycle Actions now!

Time Remaining:

@EmeraldSky @Noblejanobii @Bulbasaur @Scytherwolf @LKWayvern @Caite-chan @Pokemon Trainer Sarah @sammy0295 @Shruikan @Morzone

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Search (6) Silverdike Manufacturing Exterior.

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

Hey, so we've got a pretty good clue as to who one of these Stalkers are! Still, I wonder how many are out there.

Anyway, tonight, I'm going to take this freshly blessed porcelain bowl, fill it with water, and bless that water. Guys, totally not for drinking! I have plenty of soda in the fridge if you're thirsty, but don't drink this please!

I'll also screen this [Yellow Fur] once I'm done with that! And once that's done, definitely trying to see if I can recreate those delicious sugar cookies I had in Utopia. They really make awesome ones up there!

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    WAIT I'M ACTUALLY GONNA PROTECT TASHY SORRY.

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

Yeah... I've had my run with trouble. I'm a tough 'mon but if I wanna avoid getting myself killed or driven insane by these stalkers Ill need some sleep. Taking a rest for the night.

VPP

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Well that meeting with Tashy went quite well. I say we interview #40 Jaxie the Gothorita next.

Hello there! Lovely tavern you've got, any drink recommendations? I have a friend who is in die need of a drink to help her relax a little.

Madder!

Any who, I was just wondering if you know anything about the Stalkers? You see quite a bit of the night life, yes? Perhaps you've seen a suspicious person or two around?
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar
    Guess I'll search (8) Overland Metalworks - (8b) Floors 1-5