Page 40 of 50 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast
    Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

#3 Vessi the Golduck has been murdered by the Stalkers.

Cause of Death: Blunt force trauma and flayed

Britera had gotten the call from Vlock the Pangoro when he had been walking by the Water Pumping Station and was able to smell something that he described as blood. Upon discovery of Vessi's flayed body, he had called the police, and Britera, Sten, and Jeb had all arrived to investigate the murder.

"Vlock didn't even know who it was," Jeb told the others as he looked around. "This is definitely Vessi. Or what's left of her."

"Bloody hell," Sten muttered, taking pictures. "So according to you guys, you think this "Nhils" did this?"

"We know Nhils did this," Britera corrected him as she was taking notes and making observations about the area. "Nhils killed Vessi with some hammer or blunt tool, skinned her, and dumped the remains here. Chances are good Nhils is now using Vessi's skin to make some ungodly purse, wallet, or handbag. Even her bones are missing!"

"Sure don't know who the hell would want to buy something like that," Sten replied, taking another picture from a different angle. "Usually something like that would be made out of an uncivilized feral."

"It's not always to sell," Jeb replied to the Bellossom. "Nhils may be doing it just to perfect the handicraft. You have to remember that this is a Stalker we're talking about. They're not in it for the money. They're in it for the murder."

Sten nodded, though it was still something that he wasn't used to. He was used to robberies, murders out of love and revenge, and muggings, but this was something on an otherworldly level. But in a way, he felt in the past, those surprised him in a way. It was probably only a matter of time with these."

"It's a shame, the Simple Pleasures Diner won't be the same without her," Sten muttered. "Makes me wonder if it'll even stay in business."

"It depends on who inherits it, but right now, we still need to get to the root of this problem," Britera replied. "The diner would just be one place among many that has gotten affected by this. The whole town is struggling, but if we don't solve this soon, everything else will follow."

It was hard for the three of them to work knowing everything they had ever known was rapidly disappearing around them. Meanwhile, no one had said anything about it, but they were all feeling the same thing. Lexin was gone, and now there was that missing hole that had lingered there ever since he was killed...

Doom Tracker:
    6/20

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by sammy0295 View Post
    Investigate #29 Franny the Mismagius
    Sam's Investigation on #29 Franny the Mismagius has been Completed.

Having details on what each of the Stalkers are like, you spent all day and all night following and observing Franny.

First thing you noticed is her original claim of being just a nurse wasn't correct. She's a full-fledged doctor, and even performs surgeries. And she's extremely good at it, too. It's to the point where she's passionate about it and very quick to recommend surgeries and then initiate the operation. It strikes you as odd because at first, it was believed she was a nurse, then a pediatrician, and now a surgeon? Normally it would make sense that head doctor, Kexin the Sceptile, being short-staffed needed the other doctors and medical staff to be versatile, but it almost doesn't make sense how Franny is able to switch roles so easily. So either she was lying or has a very odd ability to be unbelievably versatile at medical roles.

Normally, it makes sense that some doctors would be used to the sight of blood and opened bodies, but considering how it seems Franny only just recently took on the role of surgeon, she's oddly apathetic and comfortable with it and she's able to keep plugging away at it for many hours in cases where most other Pokémon would be exhausted. She whistles while she works on surgical procedures that would cause many Pokémon not used to performing surgeries to be queasy from the sight of blood and guts.

Her knowledge about blood seems almost unrivaled, even to the surprise of Kexin who is very analytical and very much a perfectionist when it comes to accuracy. As the head doctor, Kexin only looks like he doesn't mind it, but from what you notice along the sidelines, even he doesn't understand it.

#29 FRANNY THE MISMAGIUS

Shift: Day and Night
    Home Location: (28) Sandwoods Apartments
    Workplace: (18) Southwarren Medical Center
    Profession: Doctor
    Traits: Compassionate, fun-loving
    Hits: Children, old-timely music
    Misses: Stealing credit, advertising
    Hobbies: Filming
    Friendships: None
    Relations: None
    Items: Franny does not have any noteworthy items in her possession.
    Taught Skills: Franny is not a skill teacher.
    Proficiency: Franny does not have a perk.

GENERAL CONCLUSION POST-INVESTIGATION
    Despite her friendly persona, there are a lot of odd and inconsistent things about Franny and you feel Franny could be a Stalker.

Sam's Investigation on #29 Franny the Mismagius has been noted in the Team Records.

Sam the Deerling (S: Normal/Grass)
    Health: 4/4
    Sanity: 3/4
    Perk: First Aid | Learned Abilities: Investigate
    Failed Assassinations: 0/2

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldSky View Post
    I choose to investigate Daki.
    Lits's Investigation on #50 Daki The Starly has been Completed.

You watch Nillian's and Drisha's daughter, Daki, for a full day and night to learn everything about her, wondering if she was the one who wrote that strange chalk message outside of the Sunnytown Strip Mall.

After watching her for a full day, however, you're pretty sure it wasn't her and was likely some other troubled child that was warned about Yandil. Where they are now is a very good question, but it definitely doesn't seem like it was Daki. Daki is incredibly sweet and respects both her father and mother. She's very social and polite with adults, often engaging in friendly chats with strangers about the weather. You can see where Nillian wrote that note to her about Yandil, as it seems with her social qualities and her friendly nature, she doesn't quite understand that there are dangers when it comes to talking to strangers and trusting in suspicious Pokémon, especially with the Stalkers around. She's the kind that thinks just about anyone can be a friend.

Daki, unable to attend class with the school being shut down, spends her time making artwork and reading books to learn in the absence of an instructor-led classroom. She also seems to be quite creative and likes to come up with new uses for things, such as finding new ways to play with her toys and even make toys out of harmless, everyday objects like paper clips, paper, and clay. She wishes there were more kids around town so she could play with them, but you know there are many good reasons why she's an unusual case in an industrial town that's under fire by a team of murderers. Most parents with children fled a while ago.

At the end of your investigation, you're very confident Daki isn't a Stalker and likely isn't even the child behind the deranged chalk drawing that was found by the strip mall. There's really nothing that seems suspicious about her and she's a perfectly capable, creative, and normal child with no unusual tendencies.

DAKI THE STARLY

Shift: Day
    Home Location: (37) Deckler Apartment Building
    Workplace: (30) Jayberry School
    Profession: Student
    Traits: Curious, peaceful, cheerful
    Hits: New toys, parties
    Misses: Homework, bullying
    Hobbies: Coloring, Reading
    Friendships: None
    Relations: Daughter of Nillian and Drisha
    Items: Daki does not have any noteworthy items in her possession.
    Taught Skills: Daki is not a skill teacher.
    Proficiency: Daki does not have a perk.

GENERAL CONCLUSION POST-INVESTIGATION
    After performing your investigation on Daki, you are undeniably confident Daki is not a Stalker.

Lita's Investigation on #50 Daki the Starly has been noted in the Team Records.

Lita the Pikachu (S: Electric)
    Health: 4/4
    Sanity: 4/4
    Perk: Science | Learned Abilities: Investigate
    Failed Assassinations: 0/2

Senior Administrator

The sun has risen in Southwarren
    Submit your Day 9: Day Cycle Actions now!

Time Remaining:

@EmeraldSky @Noblejanobii @Bulbasaur @Scytherwolf @LKWayvern @Caite-chan @Pokemon Trainer Sarah @sammy0295 @Shruikan @Morzone @ARandomTool @The Nonexistent Tazz @Ladybugclue @Arrow-Jolteon @KingWinna

Rusty stared at the sunrise, Bless at his side. He had never really taken the time to stop and appreciate this world's beauty, what with all the murdering going about. But this place was peaceful beyond all that. He sighed with sorrow, that this wondorous world could be host to such evil.
    But he had helped stop the darkness creeping in, and that's what mattered. Rusty couldn't help but wonder, though... Who was it that had brought the Seekers here? In the past it was Mew, but now it was... Something else.
    No matter, he decided. He threw up a fast thanks to whatever Legendaries were listening for keeping him alive this long, then decided to stop messing with luck when he's not on top of his game.
    As if she knew what he was thinking, Bless was already curled up in the bed he had gotten for her. Huh. Tool didn't know ghosts needed to sleep. No matter. It was time to be ready to do... Something stupid. Knowing his luck, he'd probably end up having to do that *shudder* Ritual of Blood soon, and he HAD to be of sound mind before he tried that madness.
    Resting!
    Last edited by ARandomTool; 11-24-2017 at 10:22 PM. Reason: Dear Arceus, these things just keep getting longer, don't they? I'm really getting into this!

Senior Moderator

I will check the Mysterious Living Room in Ferris' house, since I have the Science perk
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

I am going to take the two nails to... to... uh yeah. Let's go to those birds...
    I already feel guilty but Toole said I technically freeing them?
    A squirrel is cute but Buizels are cuter.

Used Thunderbolt! Arrow-Jolteon's Avatar

I'll search the unexplored rooms in (31) Redbarrel Foods

Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar
    I'll rest again to have full sanity

ERROR! DOES NOT EXIST! The Nonexistent Tazz's Avatar
    I'll interview #20 Galen the Malamar.

Avatar by the incredibly awesome Neo Emolga.

Zigzagoon: Hatch @8,669; Linoone @ Level 100: 8,829

My VPP Stats! - My Prism Stats! - My URPG Stats!
    BEHOLD THEM AND DESPAIR!!

GUITAR WARROIR! medeleymedeleymedeleyMOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!