The Éire Region: Lore and Overworld Taskforce

The Lore and Overworld Taskforce

Our Goal
    Our goal is to create the map and areas for our region. This will include routes, towns and any special areas. We will also create a log of the region's lore. The lore will be detailed enough to give our region some life and answer some questions for our region. This will include the lore surrounding the main legendary trios concerning how they impacted on the region. Where pokemon are concerned, the Description Taskforce's backstories will be used to reinforce your lore logs. We will also create art for the areas where needed, if not, this will be passed onto the Art Taskforce.
    Our Job
    We will need to keep a close eye on the Discussion Thread and create lore based on what everyone is talking about. Also we will need to be mindful of what pokemon are in the pokedex and also what NPCs are created. We will need to make sure that our descriptions express fully to the highest detail what our region is about and what has happened in it. We will need to work with all the taskforces to make sure that all of their work also lines up with ours. This can be done by posting in the Discussion Thread
    Our Members
    @EmeraldSky
    @Coru

Sign-ups

Name:
    Reason for signing up in this taskforce:

Important Updates:

Please only sign up if you know you can stay dedicated to your taskforce
    Last edited by Coru; 01-24-2018 at 12:20 PM.

Feel free to check out my Instagram for design and art stuffs

Senior Moderator

Name: EmeraldSky

Reason: I love coming up with lore, and so I could come up with plenty of tales and lore that the people of our region would likely know and love.
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

Name: Coru

Reason: I'd love to create concepts for some of the areas for the region.

Feel free to check out my Instagram for design and art stuffs